• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 2,023 Views, 23 Comments

Through the Centuries I loved Him - TARDIS_Brony



Join in the adventures of the Doctor and Celestia

  • ...
6
 23
 2,023

Message from Celestia

Message from Celestia

Greetings my little ponies I am Princess Celestia. I am sure you all know of me ruler of all Equestria and loved by all my pony subjects.

I have decided that is time you learned a truth about me that I sure nopony, aside from my sister, knows. I speak of a stallion a pony who has remained a mystery even to me to this very day. His name is unknown he only goes by a title. That title is the Doctor.

I know the title means little to you for he would seem unimportant. I know I thought the same when I first met him as well. How very wrong I was. He became one of most important ponies in my life. If not for him I doubt I would be the ruler I am today.

What you will find as you read are my accounts of my adventures with this pony the Doctor. The lessons that I learned and how I came to respect even love him.

The hidden protector an unsung hero for ponies of the universe. His titles are many his duties to all pony kind outweigh even my own for the universe is under his watch.

Hard to believe that truth isn't it my little ponies. We are not the only life there is. There is a countless number of other forms of life and he watches over them all. We just live in a bubble in comparison.

Forgive me I have gotten off topic I was speaking about the Doctor my companion, my love. He was my teacher when I was a filly. He was my support when I banished my sister to the moon. He would be my consul for over 1000 yrs. Eventually I came to love him. Though he has yet to return the sentiment.

I am sure my little pony must be confused how is it that he was my teacher as a filly and yet a stallion I came to love and is still here after 1000 yrs. The truth is I do not know is true age, but I can tell you he has died many times in the service of our world's protection. But by a power beyond my understanding he does not stay dead. Like a phoenix he rises a new. The same yet different every time.

As you read of this tale he is on his last life. There are no more after this he has sacrificed his body too many times. Do not weep for him, though I find it hard not to, he will have earned his final rest.

There are so many reason why I want you my little pony to hear this tale. But the base reason is I do not want him to become forgotten. He saved us all so many times that no pony realizes we would not be here without him. His tale needs to be heard. He would not want it heard, but he is out traveling the universe in his blue box he doesn't need to know.

So listen well to my tale and come to understand him as I have. For we all owe much to the Doctor.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Hey there TARDIS_Brony here. I hope you like my intro. I have decided to take on an crazy project. I am going to try and recreate the Doctor Who legend with him as a pony. I like reading the stories that have been posted, but they are all the same. With the Doctor fighting the Doctor's enemies. Though some have broke the mold in that aspect. Check out Loyal2Luna and H3ph3stus to see what I am talking about. But none have him already as a member of the pony universe. I am changing that it will be a huge undertaking for me. For I am going to start from Doctor number one and go all the way to eleven. May create my own twelve or if the BBC get that far use theirs.
So I going to need help feel free to post comments to me. And since I am creating my own legend here I am going to need enemies for the Doctor. I will listen to suggestions and give credit to those who help. This will told from the point of view of the companion. I have other companions in mind after Celestia. So if you don't get yours right away you might get it in the other stories. I have enemies who will appear more than once are in the works and will be introduced in this story line. As well as some pony enemies we all know and love. So I look forward to hearing from you all thanks.