• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 2,046 Views, 17 Comments

The Seaponies - opuscon789



Join Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie as they discover there's more to Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 2,046

Chapter 3 The Search For Atlantores Part 2

As the three friends swam towards the bottom of the ocean, they headed toward the reef. Their hooves touched the sand below.

“Wow, now this is the perfect place to party,” Pinkie thought loudly.

“I don’t think that we’re there yet,” Twilight said.

“Yeah Pinkie, I don’t think the town is here and I don’t think it exists at all, Twilight,” Rainbow tried to prove her point by saying that seaponies don’t exist.

“Don’t just assume that, Rainbow. We won’t know unless we look for ourselves,” Twilight told her. Pinkie swam toward the reef and looked at the seaweed. The seaweed was very soft to her; it felt like she was on a soft pillow.

“This could make perfect streamers,” she said in excitement. Twilight swam toward her and checked out the seaweed.

“It pretty soft. I like it,” Twilight thought. As they swam through the reef, Rainbow spotted something. Just like Twilight described, it looked like a pony but it had fins instead of hooves and a spiral tail. It quickly moved behind a rock.

Twilight was looking around the ocean bottom. Without warning she started to feel psychic waves. Twilight used the psychic spell to find out what was going on. Everything went black around her. All of a sudden she was watching a seapony that was doing the same spell she was doing in a library underwater. She quickly ended the spell because she felt Twilight’s psychic waves. Twilight ended the spell as well. Everything went black and she opened her eyes and saw her two friends floating right in front of her.

“Are you ok, Twilight?” Pinkie worried.

“Is there something wrong, Twilight?” Rainbow asked.

“I think the seapony that was investigating me knows that we’re down here,” Twilight said

“Great, now we’re in trouble. She is going to tell maybe the guards and then they’re going to hunt us down and kill us,” Rainbow thought.

“Or they want to party,” Pinkie said in excitement.

“No Pinkie, they don’t want to party,” Twilight said.

They were talking loud. It was loud enough to wake up a sleeping giant. A large octopus rose up and floated before them. With its tentacles it snatched Twilight.

“Help me!” she yelled.

Rainbow swam around with her wings and tries to confuse the giant creature. Pinkie swam to Twilight to save her, but she got snatched but the octopus. Both Twilight and Pinkie started to suffocate as the animal squeezed tight. Rainbow circled the octopus, but the octopus grabbed her as well. Everypony soon became unconscious and were unable to move.

“Wake up,” said a voice. “Please, you got too?”

Twilight opened her eyes. Standing over her was a pony with fins and a spiral tail. Twilight looked at the seapony closely. One was male, and brown; he had a yellow mane, and a numbers for his cutie mark.

“What happened?” Twilight asked.

“You were knocked out by the octopus. I saw the three of you suffocating. I used a spell to put the octopus to put it to sleep and I got the three of you out. I’ve never seen your kind around. You look like a land pony.”

“You’re a seapony, are you?” Twilight asked

“Yes, I am. My name is Numeral. I work at a laboratory just a couple miles away. I came here to calm down and enjoy the fish that were swimming around. That’s when I saw you three.”

“Thanks for saving me, Numeral. I’m Twilight Sparkle and I work under the princess of Equestria.”

“Who are your friends?” Numeral asked.

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash woke up looking at Twilight and Numeral.

“I must be dreaming,” Rainbow said.

“You must be a seapony. Hi, I’m Pinkie Pie.”

Pinkie Pie jumped up to see him. Rainbow Dash looked at him carefully.

“You win Twilight, I guess seaponies do exist,” Rainbow pointed out.

“I’m glad you came to your finally believing Rainbow,” Twilight said.

“The name’s Rainbow Dash, the most awesome pony in Equestria,” Dash introduced herself

“Call me Numeral.” Numeral introduced himself again.

“Nice name,” Rainbow said.

“You ponies look hungry. Come over to my house. I live alone so I rarely get visitors,” Numeral offered.

“I am pretty hungry plus I want to see Alantores,” Twilight told her friends

“Me Too,” Rainbow said.

“Is there cake?” Pinkie said. “I had one ever since we left Ponyville.”

“I can make seaweed cake,” Numeral told her.

“We need to get someplace to sleep too,” Twilight said.

“I can take care of that,” Numeral offered.

“Thanks Numeral,” Twilight said.

Numeral guided the three friends toward the city. Once they passed a hill the city glowed in front of their eyes.

“It’s so beautiful,” Pinkie said dreamily.

“I think I want to live here now,” Rainbow said.

“In your dreams,” Twilight said. They swam to a nearby house. Numeral unlocked the door and opened it. The house was made of boulders and mud. Inside the house was a nice living room made from seaweed.

“I’m going to go make seaweed cake. Make yourselves comfortable,” Numeral said in a calm voice.

“Thanks,” Twilight said.

“Can I help with the cake?” asked Pinkie.

“Sure,” Numeral answered.

Pinkie followed Numeral into the kitchen. Twilight and Rainbow lay on opposite sides of the couch and fell asleep.


When Twilight woke up there was cake on the table and Pinkie Pie was eating. It was night time outside and Twilight was still tired.

“Have some, Twilight. It’s really good,” Pinkie told her. Twilight grabbed a piece of cake and took a bite. For some reason it tasted great.

“Wow, what did you do to make this cake?” Twilight asked.

“The cake is made out of seaweed,” Pinkie responded. Twilight quickly spat it out.

“Tastes great, Pinkie.” Twilight never ate a seaweed cake before but for some reason it tasted great. Twilight ate it anyway, even if it was made out of seaweed. Once Pinkie was done with her cake she yawned.

“I think I’m going to hit the hay, if there is some down here.” Pinkie leaves the room just when Numeral came into the room.

“Where are you from, Twilight?” he asked.

“Ponyville.”

“What is it like there?” Numeral asked.

“It’s dry, of course, apples? anything you can possibly imagine on land.”

“I’ve never seen dry land. I’ve only seen pictures of the town by the ocean. What is the name of that town?”

“That town is Waterhorse.”

“I like that name. At the lab we study land ponies and how they work. I’m part of the math team and my team is supposed to do all the equations they give us.”

“So you’re one of the ponies that is studying me and the other ponies?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, but that is the main group’s job.”

“Well, I’m very tired. I’m going to hit the hay for tonight.”

“There is a guest room in the back of the house. Pinkie just went back there,” Numeral said.

“Thanks Numeral for your help,” Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash was still crashed on the couch and asleep. Twilight smiled and went to the back room and found Pinkie Pie fast asleep. The bed was a clam that had its mouth open. Twilight lay on the clam. She felt that it was comfortable. Twilight closed her eyes and fell asleep waiting for the next day.

Author's Note:

A chapter that I wrote
hopefully your enjoying it