• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,400 Views, 57 Comments

My Little Brony: Life in Equestria - OfficialTheDDJBron3



A human has his dreams fullfilled as he is transported to Equestria..

  • ...
19
 57
 1,400

Chapter One: The Beginning

Well, I guess this could be called the introduction. Maybe because I still haven’t introduced myself huh? You’re probably thinking why a story is talking to you. You’ll find out later why I guess! All I’ve got to say is that you can call me Justin Yang. Haha, funny how my name’s the same as the author’s name, eh? It’s because I have something to tell you. I’ve discovered something that many have wished it were true. But they eventually gave up on that hope, lost it all. You probably want to know what it is. I believe in something. I believe in it so much that I even think it’s real. Another world, so far away, it’s so different from ours, it’s beyond our own imagination. I often have dreams, thoughts even of myself immersed and living in this strange world that I believe in.


Everyone makes fun of me, that sometimes even think that I’m crazy. But I won’t give up my love. Even if it’s only about an animated cartoon series. You’re probably guessing what the cartoon series is already. Maybe you’ve guessed it right or wrong. Either way you’re going to love this story that I’m going to tell you. I hope that you keep reading!


Chapter One - The Beginning

I opened my eyes to the darkness in my room. I turned my head to my desk lamp next to me where my alarm clock stands. As I slowly regain my consciousness, I notice that it’s six thirteen in the morning. I always thought that I was special because I could wake up for school almost at the time that I was supposed to wake up. Knowing that it was time to get ready for school I go into the same routine that I do every weekday, that I have done every year of my life so far. I pushed my graffiti styled blankets off of me and slid over the edge of my bed. I stretched and cracked my back.


I walked over to my closet and chose a gray and black striped hoodie out of it. I knew today was going to be a hard day. A hard day of studying, having annoying teachers who really seem like they don’t even pay attention to themselves. As I finished undressing and then dressed into my fresh clothes for the day, I grabbed my backpack and headed out my room. My door seemed loud at the time. Given that only I was the only one awake in the house, and it was dark and silent. My younger sister should probably wake up soon. It’s almost six thirty and we both leave for middle school with the city bus that picks us up comes around seven ten. Since I had a little bit of time to myself I started up the computer in the living room and turned on the lamp next to it.


I watched as the windows symbol on the computer screen appeared and glowed until it took me to the starting screen. I quickly typed in my password to my account and opened up the internet. I spent the rest of my time before the bus came checking out my Youtube inbox. I looked behind me and made sure my younger sister was still in the bathroom putting on her makeup and putting the finishing touches to her hair. I quickly went typed in Mlpforums.com into the address bar at the top. I had a few notifications saying how cool my mixes are on Youtube. Oh yeah, I didn’t mention that did I? I’ve been a Brony ever since when My Little Pony Friendship is Magic came out in two thousand ten. I’ve lived through the 4chan wars and when the brony fandom started up. I’ve also starting creating mixes and remixes. Although I can’t say if I’m good at it or not yet.


“Justin! Come on! Get your shoes on, it’s almost seven ten!” I heard my little sister yelled at me as she ran down the stairs from the living room that went to the front door.


“Yeah, yeah, Molly.” I answered back to my little sister and quickly hit the start menu and shutted down the computer. I didn’t want to be late for the city bus again as I did the day before.


I ran down the stairs and put my feet into my shoes, pushing them in and adjusting them quickly without my hands so I could get out the door faster. Right when I walked out the door the city bus was already at the bus stop in front of our house. I quickly ran down my lawn and got into the bus. Swiping my bus pass to get in. Man, I can’t wait to get home.


---


After a long day of surviving bullies who knew that I was a Brony. They found out I was one after I showed my face for the first time on Youtube. It was kind of funny that some of my fans were actually from my school. They liked my music, but they ignored the pony thumbnails and such. I walked into my bedroom and dropped off my backpack at the bottom of my bed and climbed in. I propped up my pillow and closed my eyes. I imagined myself in the world of My Little Pony, Equestria. I could see myself standing there. In the fields of rich greenery and sweet smelling plants that made my nose happy. The equestrian breeze flowed through my hoodie and swirled through my fingers. It was certainly better than this world I lived in. A world filled with war, pain, sorrow, and of all things, a world without peace and happiness. One might find peace and happiness somewhere on Earth, but it would soon be consumed by the darkness of the world.


I would usually imagine myself in Equestria. Imagining awesome and fun activities I would do with the mane six. I would imagine quests and battles of epic proportions. I would usually imagine myself as a human there. I usually thought what would really happen though. Would Fluttershy call me Justin The Ape? Would Twilight try constantly to understand my species and where I came from and my origins.? Would Rainbowdash even find me cool? Would Vinyl Scratch think my music is so good that she’d want to learn from me? There is one thing I do think about a lot. Even if I do get a chance to be in Equestria. Would they even be able to understand my language, not think of me as some kind of alien like they did with Zecora, would they try to stay away from me as if I was some kind of monkey with a strange disease? After a long time of imagining I eventually fell into a nap.