• Published 8th Dec 2012
  • 1,087 Views, 6 Comments

Princess Luna's Big Dream - BabyLuna123



Princess Luna has always dreamed of exploring the world.

  • ...
 6
 1,087

Princess Luna's Sad

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there lived a beutiful princess named Luna. Luna is best friends with pony named Fluttershy. Princess Luna and Fluttershy loved playing tag with their friends Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Bon-Bon. They all had lots of fun together and loved to tell eachother their biggest dreams. Princess Luna and her friends all dremt of exploring the world and all of them living together.

The next day, Princess Luna got calls from Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Bon-Bon saying that Fluttershy was in trouble. Princess Luna decided to call Flutteshy to see if she was ok but a stranger answered the phone and said,"Sorry Fluttershy can't talk right now. She's all tied up!". Princess Luna was really scared so she went to Fluttershy's house to see what was happening. When she got there, she heard Fluttershy crying out for help, and the stranger was telling her to stop yelling or else she was going to be killed.

Princess Luna, filled with lots of freight, ran into Fluttershy's house to free her but the stranger had already killed her and ran away. Princess Luna ran to Rainbow Dash's house which was right across the street from Fluttershy's house, and gave her the bad news. Rainbow Dash began to cry and went to her phone to give the bad news to Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Bon-Bon. All of them were terrified and group hugged eachother.

After seeing what had happened to Fluttershy, they called the Ponyville Police and explained to them what Princess Luna had seen. When the Ponyville Police were done asking them questions, they all went home and cried their eyes out then they all fell asleep hoping that everything that happened was all a nightmare.