• Published 9th Jan 2012
  • 7,260 Views, 980 Comments

Living The Dream: Love conquers all...Right? - Kickass222urmom



Lance is sent back to earth with Twilight. Can they find all of the other bronies?

  • ...
46
 980
 7,260

The cure for depression

Chapter 13

I opened my eyes and instantly felt my head throbbing. Damn, that woman had an arm on her.

I sat up and held my head. I then looked around, noticing that I was in Greg's trailer. Huh, I guess David brought me here.

I pulled my phone out. 10:08 PM. Damn, its that late?

After a few minutes of sitting on the bed, Mark walked in.

"Uhh, Lance?" He said rubbing his shoulder.

I looked up, "What is it?"

"Greg says your wanted, is that true?"

I sighed, "Yes, I'll show you a video uncle Leon sent me."

He sat down next to me, "Alright, show me."

__________________________________________________


Frederic stood over the large, old spell book. He had been studying the book for the past week, trying to figure out how to perfect the inter-dimensional spell.

He sighed and sat on his haunches, rubbing his forehead. This was to stressful for him, but he must perfect this spell. The ponies are counting one him.

They are going to use the spell to send a few, and only a few, ponies to earth. He's only sending them if they have a lover there, as in, one of the bronies. They had already sent Rainbow Dash there, but the spell almost backfired. So before they send any one else, they must perfect the spell.

Up next was Rarity, who wanted to be with Peter. She hasn't been the same since all the bronies left. She hasn't been... well, she hasn't been Rarity. Her mane and tail was always messy, her coat wasn't pure white, and her eyes had rings under them.

He felt bad for her, she had taken this harder than anypony else. But, he was happy today. Because, after he perfected this spell, he would be sending her to be with Peter.

He smiled and leaned forward, almost done.


______________________________________________________________________________


I stood up, letting Mark use my phone to check the internet.

I walked out of the small room and into the living room/kitchen and looked around. I turned to Mark, "Where is everyone?"

He shrugged, "David, Greg, Twilight, and that one rainbow chick went for a walk."

"What about everyone else?"

"Seth and Zorrow went to town or something. As for Peter, I don't know. He looked sad when he left though."

That's not good. I looked at the table to see a phone, Peter's phone.

I picked it up and turned it on. I went through it, finding nothing useful. But then I looked at the messages. Most of them to a contact with the name 'Dr. Redmond'. As I read through them, I became worried. I put the phone down after reading all the messages and rubbed my hands together. Peter has depression?

______________________________________________________________________


Peter sat on the hill, his back to a tree. Tears in his eyes. He was adjusting the strings on his guitar.

When he was depressed, he would always play away his sorrows. It didn't always work, but it was something.

Seeing David and Rainbow Dash together had brought back so many sad memories, all about Rarity. The first girl he had ever loved.

He propped the guitar up and strummed it, ready to begin.

"You say you feel a chill in the season
Like something is falling apart
You say you can't hold it together much longer
And I should look after your heart

But I feel a change coming on
Rolling out of the blue like a storm
And it's bending your will like a willow tree twisting
Trying to regain its form

How does it make you feel
When you remember the times the two us lay here
In the arms of the world on the doorstep of heaven shining down

Do you feel a change coming on,
Rolling out of the blue like a storm,
And it's throwing your dollhouse world in disarray
So you can rebuild or conform

How I wish you'd only see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true before it can leave you
I wish that you could see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true all around you

My worth is the look in your eyes
My prize the smile playing tricks on your lips and I wonder again
Do you ever dream of the world like I do

I too fear the change coming on
Rolling out of the blue like a storm
Can you hear it scream at the hurt that I knew

How I wish you'd only see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true before it can leave you
I wish that you could see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true all around you

What is this chill at my heel
That makes the protections I've built around my pseudo world premiere
Tearing my utopian fiction apart as it happens to just pass along

I feel a change coming on
Rolling out of the blue like a storm
Crashing against my delirious thoughts where humanity's waiting alone

How I wish you'd only see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true before it can leave you, oh
How I wish you'd only see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true before it can leave you
I wish that you could see
How your own choices make your dream
Come out shining true all around you."

He then put the guitar down gently and hung his head. He then pulled his knees up to his chest and hugged them.

One hour later

Peter awoke to the sound of thunder. He sat up and looked, forgetting where he was. He rubbed his face and sat back against the tree.

The rain was splashing all around him, the tree barely giving him any cover from the freezing rain.

As he sat there, a sudden bright blue light flashed him. He covered his face, when he looked back, there stood a beautifully familiar girl.

She had purple hair that ran down to her shoulder blades, a beautiful smile, and soft features. She wore a plain T-shirt and plain blue jeans.

Peter stood up, shocked.

The girl stepped forward, a warm happy smile on her face, "Peter, is that you?"

Peter let out a cry of delight and ran over to the girl. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, as if someone was going to take her away. He began to cry as he held her, "Rarity!"

She began to cry, she wrapped her arms around him and held him close, "Peter! I've missed you so much!"

He let the tears roll down his face, mixing in with the rain, "I thought I would never see you again."

She squeezed him, "I thought I had lost you forever."

Peter slowly pulled away from the tight embrace and looked into her face. He gently rubbed her cheek with his right hand, "I love you Rarity."

Another tear rolled down her cheek, "I love you too Peter."

Peter than moved in close, pulling her closer to him. He gently pushed his lips against hers. They held this kiss for a while, both not wanting to lose the moment.

Peter broke the kiss and gently took her hand in his, "Come on Rarity, I don't want you to catch a cold out here in this rain."

She smiled warmly and looped her arm through his and rested her head on his shoulder, "Well, lead the way."

Peter lead her down the hill, a large smile on his face. For the first time in years, he didn't feel the slightest depressed. He had found the cure to his depression, Rarity.