• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 1,862 Views, 31 Comments

Asymmetrical Garbage! A tale of Death the Kid and His Equestrian Experience - Sapphire Oceans



Soul Eater and Ponies. An exciting tale of Kid and his experience with Equestria

  • ...
6
 31
 1,862

Kid Screws Up

"Hey! Where are you going! I'm not done talking!,"

Pinkie shouted at kid, even though he wasn't very far away. He ignored her and continued walking. All he wanted right now was for her to leave. He put his hands in his pockets and ignored the pink pony as she questioned him frantically.

"Well Fine then! I'll just leave! I thought humans were meant to be nice! Gosh!,"

The pink pony yelled as she ran off in a huff. Kid just rolled his eyes and began to walk towards the orchard a little faster. Before he knew it, he came to another dirt path leading to a big red farm. He realized looking at all the apple trees around him, he was actually rather hungry. He took an apple off of a medium sized tree to the left. He then wiped it on his shirt until it looked clean.

Just as he was getting ready to take a bite of the delicious looking apple, he saw a bunny run towards him. He stepped aside from the bunny since he considered them vermin. Not scary. Just dirty and Useless. He stepped back to the middle of the path, and just as he was once more ready to take a bite,

" You Nasty Vermin! Get your pitiful flanks back here! This is my orchard! and I won't have useless vermin destroying all my hard work!,"

Yelled a thick southern accented female. Kid jumped a little in shock. He thought he didn't like rabbits, this cowgirl hated them even more. Just seconds later a orange flash whipped around the corner. But just as fast as she'd come around the corner, she slammed into Kid's legs. He almost fell over considering she was about half his height. But he managed to keep his balance

Kid stared at her. This wasn't a human girl.. It was another talking pony. This was really strange. There were two of them? Very, Very odd. The pony laid there for a minute. He wondered if she'd knocked her self out. But that didn't last very long. The pony stood up and whipped herself around to look at Kid.

" What in tarnation are you doing on my farm! And is that- Oh my Celestia you've stolen some of my apples! Thought you were clever didn't you, Thought you were smart? Well ya aren't if you're gonna steal from mah farm! Humans must be really greedy.. You're the first one ah ever laid eyes on, and what do I catch you doin' ? Stealin' mah apples! Well let me tell you buddy, You messed up now!"

~~~