• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,900 Views, 52 Comments

Devious Dining - ImpossibleReflection



Twilight and luna get together, or do they? what does chrysalis have planned?

  • ...
8
 52
 1,900

Princess's Picnic

Princess's Picnic

Luna Was sitting ready for the picnic, Waiting for 'Twilight' to show up. She had a wonderful moonlit picnic prepared. With may varieties of food. Hay sandwiches, Daisy sandwiches, Cupcakes, lemonade and various other snacks.

"Hello Luna," Spoke Chrysalis in the voice of Twilight.

"Hello dear Twilight, We hath missed you greatly whilst you were in Ponyville."

"I missed you too," Chrysalis threw her forelegs around Luna and Luna returned the favor.

"We hope you will enjoy the banquet we hath prepared for you."

"The picnic looks wonderful," Quoth Chrysalis staring at Luna.

Luna giggled at 'Twilight' knowing her intention behind those lines. Chrysalis leaned in sloppily to kiss the lunar princess. Her mouth was puckered her eyes where closed and she was about a foot away from Princess Luna.

Luna giggled and met 'Twilight's' lips. Chrysalis was planing to keep this kiss rather simple because Twilight's first kiss was with Chrysalis. She would thus have no experience at it.

Luna could feel the warmth of chrysalis, She could smell the perfume 'Twilight' was wearing and could only imagine that she didn't typically wear any. Chrysalis could feel the cool warmth of the night time princesses lips. It was an interesting sensation, like none other chrysalis had ever encountered. For it had both the warmth of a living breathing pony, but also the coolness of a spring night. Even chrysalis could agree that this was enjoyable. It was wonderful for chrysalis, chrysalis was enjoying this and let her experience with kissing slip through.

Her mind went to autopilot for enjoying this, And she almost never enjoyed anything. She let her tongue through, The inside of Luna's mouth felt the same way. The sensation was pure ecstasy. She was feeding on such a high level it was like a binge.

Luna looked at 'Twilight', into her eyes. They showed pure love. Chrysalis could see the same in the Princesses eyes, She was even managing to feed off of the love coming from Luna's eyes.

However the love in the eyes of Chrysalis was synthesized. Chrysalis could show anything she wanted in the eyes of her disguise. Though she cannot in her normal eyes. Evolution has yet to make a perfect species. Though changelings come very close with their abilities.


"Luna, I-I love you," spoke chrysalis, faking a stutter.

"We love thee as well Twilight," sung Luna, "Look to the stars."

Luna gestured to the sky, "Alright," Spoke Chrysalis.

"The astronomers are going to yell at us for this," Shooting stars began to ark across the sky, "But we wanted to give thee a nice show for our picnic."

Shooting stars flew across the sky and lit up the two mares in the vacant castle statue garden, "It's beautiful, Just like you."

Luna giggled at the complement, "Thank you, we only wish the best for thine enjoyment."

Chrysalis decided to just enjoy the show and feed off of the ambient love of Luna, not to overfeed herself in one night. She wanted to feed off of Luna just a little longer so she would be able to get more love in the long run. If she fed all at once she would not get as much love as she would if she were to feed off of a chunk of their love for several nights and let the love and strength regenerate over small periods.

It was basic survival, if you use all of the resources at once there will be none left for future times. The show was quite beautiful, although Chrysalis has no care for beauty or aesthetic. So she just watched in boredom as she fed of of the lunar princess.

After several minutes of watching the Stars Luna was the first to speak, "Shall we begin eating," she gestured towards the food.

"I almost forgot, alright."

Chrysalis groaned internally for having to consume food again. It was unnatural for a changeling, and the only reason they could even consume it in the first place was so that they could fit in.

"Try the cupcakes, we had the royal chef prepare them."

Chrysalis ate one of them, "They're Delicious," She lied, Changelings have no sense of taste for physical foods.

The two sat leaning against each other enjoying the picnic. Or at least Luna was enjoying the picnic, while chrysalis went along with it putting on a false smile. Chrysalis tried to eat as slowly as possible without seeming to be, she did not want to eat more than she had to. She still had to seem like she was eating and enjoying the picnic though, which meant she still had to eat at somewhat normal rates.

After eating a sandwich Chrysalis said, "I think I've had enough to eat."

"Are you sure? we had all this prepared specifically for you."

"Yes, I just want to enjoy your company," chrysalis responded.

Chrysalis stopped eating and Luna followed suit, They just sat against each other and enjoyed the stars. Soon their picnic ended and they both left for their respective homes.

~~~

Chrysalis sat at her cave and planned the next date she was going to have with Twilight Sparkle. She was going to take Twilight on a nature walk. Pony couples seemed to enjoy nature walks quite a bit, Chrysalis planned to use that to her advantage. She wrote Twilight a letter planning everything out.

She was going to meet Twilight sparkle at the beginning of the Ghastly gorge ridge that Tuesday at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Then they where going to walk along the ridge of the gorge. Chrysalis was going to listen intently of everything Twilight says, because no doubt she will have much information on just about everything they will see and give a lecture. Chrysalis would memorize the lecture and repeat it with Luna. It was a simple plan, and simple plans tend to work out the best.

Chrysalis was only going to take another date after the upcoming one and then she would take her leave and begin her new hive. After it was set up she would send out a beacon for all remaining changelings. With changelings again, she would once more be queen.

~~~

Luna sat in her thrown room. She had an idea. she knew Twilight would love it. She knew just what she was going to do. She had a morning meeting on the upcoming Tuesday, it would end around noon. Then by about one or two o'clock if she hurried she would be able to be at Twilight's library for a surprise visit. She just knew that t would make Twilight happy, as well as herself. It would be the most wonderful of times.