• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 1,900 Views, 52 Comments

Devious Dining - ImpossibleReflection



Twilight and luna get together, or do they? what does chrysalis have planned?

  • ...
8
 52
 1,900

dangerous dating

Feel free to point out any errors, just please be polite about it.
********************************************************
Dangerous Dating

Princess Luna was excited, more than a princess should show in public. She was glad they where going to meet at night since most ponies would be asleep. The statue gardens would also be abandoned as Luna was having the guards shut it down for the night. Though it is not like it gets nighttime visitors, but she would rather not take any chances, not even the guard would be on the grounds themselves only on the perimeter. She told the guards to tell anypony who asked, if anypony asked, that it was going through some nighttime maintenance.

Luna was even more glad that 'Twilight' had offered to do it at night. She was going out of her way and sleep cycle to make it easier for the lunar princess. Luna really appreciated the thought behind that. From what she learned of Twilight from Celestia, and seen for herself, is that Twilight planned everything out beyond what is actually necessary. She was sure that 'Twilight' had planned to make it easier for Luna.

She brushed her coat, more than normal, and normally she brushed her coat to perfection. She really wanted to make sure this time though, because from what the letter implied, if she had read it correctly, had shown that she had feelings for her. She wanted to be ready.

The one thing made her more paranoid than normal. Was that Twilight was female, and a relationship between to ponies of the same gender was taboo before she was banished. Though she had read a book like that. They seemed happy enough, When they where confronted about it they would just say that "The heart wants what it wants."

She new she had feelings for Twilight, but she did not know enough about them. and romance novels rarely have two mares. She had very little social skills so she did not know how to confess to the mare, and when she was growing up it was such a taboo, she still had fear for asking for advice.

However, now was her chance, and she was ready to leave. she opened her wings and flew off.

~~~

Chrysalis had the night planned out. She was awaiting at the castle statue gardens. Luna had given the guards permission to let only Twilight through. Chrysalis' plan for this was patience. She would wait until Luna confessed her love. Though if Luna doesn't seem to be coming around she would declare it, and feed off the love. She knew that if she played it out well the love would release like a supernova.

Chrysalis had put on a perfume, to arouse that much more love from her. The more love she could feed off of right away the less time she would need to take the love from them and could rebuild her colony. and begin placing changelings into society, like she had before. The only difference would be that she wouldn't take the changelings from all across Equestria for the siege. Because now she had to rebuild from scratch.

Soon chrysalis could see the lunar princess flying in. Once she had landed, Chrysalis walked right up to her. Closer than anyone would normally get to anyone else, just so Luna would get a good smell of the perfume. "Princess Luna, how are you?"

"We are doing very well Twilight Sparkle."

"Have I ever told you how much I love The royal we?" Chrysalis cooed suggestively.

Twilight had mentioned extensively in her journal about how Luna had used the royal we. That worked perfectly, for an adorable puddle of red surfaced in a sea of nighttime sky blue. While Luna was internally expressing love, Chrysalis was engorging herself on the love that was simply radiating off of Luna.

Once Luna had come back from cloud nine she asked, "We will keep that in mind," Luna stated in a somewhat bashful manner.

Chrysalis wanted Luna to proclaim her love first, so she would know exactly how to word it. Unless of course Luna doesn't outright say it, and instead uses a series of questions. Or is simply to shy to say anything, so that Chrysalis would have to declare it.

"Your night is so beautiful," Chrysalis decide to start blushing, she could control every aspect of her disguise so that she could give off any body language she wanted.

"Your flattery makes us quite happy," She stood right next to 'Twilight' and asked, "Twilight, dost thou have feelings for me?"

"What do you mean?" Questioned Chrysalis, she knew exactly what she meant, but wanted to draw it out.

"Dost thou," Luna gulped, "Love me?"

Chrysalis made the face of the faux Twilight become a beacon of red, "Yes, Luna, I love you. I love you more than anything."

The resulting flood of love caused chrysalis to have a moment of extreme pleasure. The love was stronger than she could have ever hoped. Immediately after she threw her hooves around the lunar princess. Another flood of love nourished the queen. Luna wrapped a hoof around 'Twilight' and returned the hug.

"We love thee as well, thine nature is simply adorable."

They walked to a nearby patch of soft grass, and looked up at the stars leaning against each other, Luna enjoying the company, Chrysalis eating her fill of love.

~~

Now for the other side of the spectrum, Chrysalis only needed to engage Twilight in a relationship with a false Luna. When Twilight had sent back a letter in response Luna wrote back again and suggested that they have a picnic in a secluded part of the whitetail woods just between the two of them. The explanation for that being that most ponies where still uncomfortable around the lunar princess.

Twilight accepted and was waiting for 'Luna' in the whitetail wood. She was slightly uncomfortable being alone in the woods, but was more uncomfortable from being nervous that Luna would not think as highly of her at the end of the picnic. There was no foundation for this worry however, Twilight was just paranoid about every possible thing. This combined with her tendency to overreact was a bad combination.

This time she was, however, managing to remain relatively calm. Soon a shadow flew over the waiting unicorn, she looked up to see what it was. To her relief, somewhat, was 'Princess Luna'.

'Luna' landed gracefully in front of the purple mare. "Good day Twilight Sparkle."

"Hello Luna, how are you?"

"We are doing very well Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight is fine."

"Yes Twilight," she emphasized Twilight's name.

"I wasn't sure what you liked so I brought a little of everything," Twilight gestured to the plethora of foodstuffs laid out before them.

"Yes it is quite nice, But we hath come with a different motivation. Twilight, What doth thou think of us?"

Twilight slightly blushed, "Well I think you're nice."

"That is not quite what we meant with the question. Twilight, doth thou have feelings for us?" The false form of Luna queried, "Twilight, I-I love you."

Chrysalis turned A slight shade of red that was most becoming of the situation. It helped show the sincerity of the question. Twilight went into shock at the question trying to come to terms with what has just happened. She had not accounted for this and now had to completely improvise. She placed a reassuring hoof on Twilight's shoulder, "Twilight, are you alright, we hope that we hath not betrayed thine trust. We hope that our outburst will not diminish our friendship. Please Forgive us," Chrysalis began to fake tears.

"Luna," Twilight jumped onto the nighttime mare embracing her, "Please don't cry I do love you, I just wasn't expecting you to say it so, suddenly."

Chrysalis was feeling so much love being released she was almost a quarter of the way to being able to restart her colony. Many times faster than she had ever expected. These two were so reserved that the buildup of love was like a flood of pure emotion, If any changeling other than Chrysalis where to absorb this much at once they would become intoxicated, and possibly even overdose and meet an untimely death.