• Published 1st Dec 2012
  • 3,398 Views, 15 Comments

Crystal Empire And Twilight Sparkle - Hiyatt12341



King sombra is back but not just for the Crystal Empire.........

  • ...
3
 15
 3,398

The nightmares and the truth

"No...no.. LEAVE ME ALONE! Stop go away! No don't hurt them please..."
"TWILIGHT WAKE UP! It's already the afternoon."
"Ahhh! Oh it's just you spike." Twilight said with relief.
Twilight saw she was sweating and breathing real hard.
"Another nightmare right?" Spike said.
"Yeah I don't know why, it's always about Sombra, he keeps chasing me but then goes after you and the girls." Twilight said.
"Hmm maybe you sho- " just before he could finished he burped out message from Celestia.
"It's from the princess, read it Spike." Twilight said.
"Ok."

"My faithful student,

Come to the castle immediately, bring your ponyvill friends and Spike. Your all in danger."

Your teacher,

Celestia."
"Ok Spike we got hurry go get the girls and tell them to meet me at the train station." Twilight said.
Spike nodded and ran out of the library.
"I better get ready." Twilight sighed.
"You will be mine."
"Who said that?" Twilight said.
There was nothing but silence .
"Probably just my imagination." Twilight said as she continued getting ready.


The main 6 were on the train to Canterlot wondering what the princesses wanted.
"So Twi why are we goin to Canterlot?" Applejack said.
"Princess Celestia wanted us, she said we're in danger." Twilight said.
"Danger? What ever. I mean we defeated Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Saved the crystal empire. What danger could we be in?" Rainbow gloated.
"I don't know but we still have to go there." Twilight said.
Twilight nervous of what will come when they get there


The Princesses sat on there throne waiting for Twilight Sparkle and Her friends to come.
"Luna are you sure he's after them?" Princess Celestia asked.
"Yes my sister, but he's mostly wants your student out of all of them. If I'm right she should have the power to have visions of the future she gained from me." Luna said.
"Luna you know it was best for her not to know the truth about where she really came from or what power that she has inside of her." Celestia said as she nudged her sister.
"I wish you didn't tell a lie and tell her and every pony else that I was on the moon for a 1000 year!." Luna said as she started to cry.
Luna wanted Twilight to know everything. she wanted to take care of her when she was born, watch her grow up, but all that was striped away from her when she leaned that Twilight had no pure magic only dark magic.
"I'm sorry it was best for you to get control of your powers. If Twilight ever found out, you know she the dark magic in her will awaken turning her into the real Nightmare Moon." Celestia said.
"Yes I know but isn't that why I took some of the magic away from her and gave her some pure magic? I thought that would work." Luna sobbed.
"You only weaken her. But it was good enough so she could control it but finding out her real mom will give her too much emotion making all the magic in her turn dark." Celestia said as she wiped Luna's tears.
"If that's the only choice,but you know when she defeated nightmare moon, you got to admit I'm a pretty good actress." She said with a small laugh.
"Yeah." Celestia said rolling her eyes.
"Hey." Luna said with a smile.
The Princesses started to laugh and play around but little did they know a shadow was listening through the whole conversation.


Twilight lead the way into the Canterlot Palace, the sound of two dozen hooves loud on the marble floors. She paid little heed to the splendid building, having been there many times before; the high, vaulting ceiling was familiar to her, as were the rich tapestries along the walls, and statues and busts of famous ponies out of history that adorned the corners.
She passed a pair of Royal Guards who nodded respectfully to the Princess's favored student. "Go right in," the one on the left said. "The Princesses are waiting for you."

The Princesses? Luna as well? Twilight wondered. What could it possibly be?
The six ponies and one young dragon trooped into the Great Hall, past the enormous stained glass windows depicting scenes of victory and triumph. There were the six of them defeating Nightmare Moon; and there, Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor united their powers to banish the changeling queen Chrysalis.

At the end of the hall stood the two alicorn sisters: Celestia, tall and regal, her everflowing mane shining with all the colors of dawn; Luna, her expression severe, her indigo mane and tail twinkling with tiny lights, cold and distant as the stars.
"Welcome, Twilight Sparkle," Celestia said.





End of chapter one