• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 3,740 Views, 143 Comments

Agent of Chaos - Enfield



How can I, one pony, topple the Equestrian Government?

  • ...
10
 143
 3,740

Scarin' Ponies!

"Blood! That's my blood!" I yelp as I pull my hoof from the engine and find it to be coated in blood. I just sliced my arm on a sharp piece of metal while I was trying to fix the alternator. Being a pony mechanic is very hard mainly because of the lack of fingers and thumbs, and my mane keeps getting caught in the belt. If the engine was on I probably would be going to the party without a head. Not the way I want to arrive at the party, it might affect the town's reputation. I bandage myself up for the twelfth time and go back to repairing the car. I've been working for twelve hours, sleeping only for about four hours before I was woken up by some weird noise from outside the barn. So far the repair job has been very successful, the hood and lights have been replaced, the broken windows were fixed in less than an hour. Now all I had to do was try and see if the thing started. I clamber into the drivers seat and turn the key, the car starts and I give the engine a few revs before shutting it off. I get out of the car and see the barn door ajar, I didn't open it that's for sure. As I go to shut it I hear frantic screams coming from the bottom of the hill.

"Applejack!" I hear a small but terrified voice scream, "Applejackkkkkkkk!"

I look down the path and see who it was, it was Apple Bloom and her friends Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

"This isn't good," I say as I shut the barn door, and then lock it.

Roughly two hours passed after the fillies stumbled upon my cruiser, I was lucky that Applejack didn't decide to investigate right when I was trying to check the oil. I think that the reason that the kids were so scared was that they had never seen something like this before, I don't think that any of the townsfolk have ever seen a car before. As I tidy up the useless parts I hear commotion from outside the barn door. I press my ear to it, eager to hear what was going on.

"Ah'm not lying Applejack," Apple Bloom's voice said, "There's a monster in there."

"Now there's no monster in there, Apple Bloom," Applejack replied.

"But it was there," Scootaloo said, "We were just going inside the barn when it woke up and growled at us."

"I'm scared Rarity," Sweetie Belle whimpered, "What if it's still in there?"

"I don't think that it's still here." Rarity said softly.

"Come on, if there is something in here let's get it!" I here Rainbow Dash say.

"Okay, is everypony ready?" Twilight's voice drifts through the doors, "This thing might be dangerous so be careful."

"Half the town is here Twilight," Applejack said, "Ah think we can take it."

This is too perfect, Discord wanted me to cause a ruckus with the interceptor, and what better way than to surprise the onlookers with a huge, metal, V8 powered brute. I run to the car and quietly open the door and shut it, making very little noise. AlI I do now is wait for the doors to open. Now when I got this car it had only just been retired of service and not everything had been removed from the vehicle, the PIT bumper and the spotlight are great examples. But two more little attachments hadn't been removed when I got this car, I have never used them until now. This should be fun.

The doors slowly swing open and I put the lights on full beam and quickly turn the car on. I see Twilight and her friends trying to shake off the bright light, once they do they stare at me in amazement.

"What is that?" I hear Twilight say.

"It's really big," Pinkie said.

"That thing sounds mean," Fluttershy said.

I give the engine a few revs and it scares the fillies and some of the crowd.

"It's growling again!" Sweetie Belle screams. Rainbow Dash leaps in front of her and puts her hooves up.

"Come on, I'm not scared of you."

Now is the perfect time to activate the car's party pieces. First I flick on the pursuit lights, then I turn on the siren, which makes everypony jump back.

I stomp on the accelerator pedal and shoot out of the barn, I breath a sight of relief when the crowd dives out of the way. I scream towards the town, the siren still wailing and the lights flashing. I glance in my rear view mirror and see Rainbow Dash is right behind me, it kind of reminds me of the white light that chased me back on Earth but this time it was a pegasus with a rainbow trail. I fly over the bridge and skid into the street. Several ponies come out of their homes and watch as I careen down the streets and drift around corners. Rainbow Dash is still right behind me, she seems more curious than determined to catch me. I spin the car around and drive backwards until I almost back into Twilight's library, slamming on the brakes almost makes Dash crash into me but she avoids me and hovers above me. Just as she reaches out to touch the sunroof I gun it and head for Sugarcube corner. I drive there and luck have it when Mr. and Mrs. Cake have just come out to the front steps to see where the noise of my interceptor was coming from. I skid to a halt in front of them and give them a good fright with an engine roar. They dive back into the shop as the crowd from the barn approaches from behind me. Twilight is leading the pack and they seem a mix of terror and curiosity.

"What are you?!" Twilight yells.

I spin the car around to face them and then turn it off. As they look at my car in awe I open up the sunroof and pull myself out. I jump down and land next to Rainbow Dash.

"Look what I found!" I say in glee.