• Published 23rd Aug 2011
  • 4,345 Views, 25 Comments

Transformers - The Energy of Magic - StreakTheFox



Transformers G1 meet My Little Pony G4! Havoc insues!

  • ...
9
 25
 4,345

Autobots

Chapter 4 – Autobots

-[-.-]-

“Any luck up there Cliffjumper?” Asked Optimus Prime, calling up through the hole being dug out over the ceiling hatch. After Cliffjumper’s failed attempt to quickly dig out of their subterranean imprisonment, he continued attempting to dig upwards and around overhead, only to be blocked off by large rocks impeding further digging in several directions. By now Cliffjumper was able to stand freely in most of the space overhead, but much of the cockpit and surrounding hallways were filled with dirt. Several other Autobots like Jazz, Ironhide, and bumblebee had opened up a sideways hatch a ways down from the main control room and began digging there. All the rest were busy working on the ship, trying hard to get it functional.

“Not yet prime… dang rocks just keep showin up all over the place!”

“Keep at it, we don’t know exactly how far our ship went under, so we may be working just to get outside for a while.”

“Sure thing! But don’t worry, I’m sure to break through to the surface in no time!” In truth, Cliffjumper didn’t know how long it would take him to reach the surface, but he kept himself optimistic and hyperactive at all times while him and the others were stuck in this mess.

“Hey Prime!” Called a voice coming from the hallways. Optimus Prime turned to see Prowl and Ratchet approaching him, with Prowl’s hands cupped around something.

“What is it Prowl? You seem to have something there.”

“I sure do! I think it’s a local life form. I found it scurrying around one of the back hallways that ain’t powered up.”

“Prowl, be careful with it,” Ratchet cautioned. “You don’t want to crush the little thing, it appears to be scared out of its wits.”

“Aww it don’t seem to be actin too bad, look!” With a somewhat excited smile on his face, Prowl lifted off his top hand slowly to reveal a purple creature with two segments of darker purple and pink hair extruding from its body, one on the head, and the other atop its rear. The creature was a quadruped, and was also shaking uncontrollably while its face seemed to have paled in fear. The creature also appeared to have a horn on top of its hide, sticking out above its large purple eyes.

“I told you it’s scared,” Ratchet said as he noted the obvious shaking from the creature. Optimus leaned in closer towards the creature as it looked up at him, its eyes staring straight back into his. Their views locked into place for a few moments, each one analyzing the other. Before long Optimus realized it would be best to try to communicate with the creature to see if they can discover some sort of sentience with the being.

“My name is Optimus Prime,” He said in a calm and moderate tone. “You have nothing to fear, neither me nor my men will hurt you. Can you understand what I am saying?”

Optimus looked closely, and though he heard next to nothing, a few distinct noises – sounding somewhat like squeaks – sounded out from the creature’s mouth as he saw the lips move a little.

“Well I’ll be, I think It can understand us after all,” Prowl said. He lifted up a finger from his free hand and gently – to him at least – patted the creature’s head, being careful not to tap the horn. “C’mon little fella, you can talk to us.”

The creature flinched a little, but again spoke out, now loud enough for the 3 Autobots to know it was truly saying something.

“We still can’t hear you, please, speak louder,” Optimus said in a reassuring voice. “Tell us your name.”

The furry purple organism took a deep sigh, its shaking almost stopping now. It looked up again and spoke out slowly, “My name I-is… Twilight Sparkle.”

~{0.0}~

“OOF! ERGH…! GAH! C’mon you, BUDGE!” Rainbow Dash had been flying up and ramming her shoulder down at the hatch for the past several minutes, so far with no sign of the hatch giving way. Dash reared up again, flying higher this time before stopping and flying straight down at full speed, crashing her shoulder into the hatch as she let out a painful grown. Her upper arm all the way to the bottom of her neck was already swollen from her attempts, and the constant force she was pressing on herself was causing her to quickly fatigue.
The others were crowded around the top of the hole, unsure of what to do next. Applejack had her hooves on either side of her head, trying desperately to remember how or why the hatch opened in the first place. She didn’t even know if it was something she did or not, but she wondered if she may have pressed a switch or hit a lever of some sort without realizing it. Even still, she didn’t know, and the thought of Twilight now being stuck down there with that monster – and probably more – was quickly eating her up on the inside.

“Goodness, Rainbow Dash you’re going to break your shoulder like that!” Rarity called out nervously, her voices unheard to the blue Pegasus.

“I hope twilight’s okay…” Said Fluttershy softly, a few tears starting to swell up around her eyes. “I didn’t mean to put you all in danger like this… I’m so sorry…”

“Now now dear…” Rarity put a hoof around Fluttershy’s neck in a soft hug. “It’s not your fault; there was no way you could have known something like this would have happened.”
Rainbow Dash came up out of the hole after one last attempt, panting hard and feeling utterly drained from using up most of her strength. Her right shoulder was now a vibrant red, the soreness pulsing hot waves of searing pain through her body. As she looked down at the hole, there were hardly even the beginnings of a dent on the hatch. Feeling defeated, Rainbow Dash slowly descended down the hole, her aching body resting on the top of the hatch.

“It’s no use… we’ll never get inside to save Twilight…” Rainbow dash let out a deep, depressed sigh as she laid her head over the edge of the entrance up against the dirt. As she laid it down though, the tip of her muzzle pressed down onto something, and a section of the metal under her it lit up. The light caught Rainbow Dash’s eyes just in time for the hatch to quickly spring open again, catching her off guard with her falling straight down into the hole with a surprised yell. She landed hard onto the metal floor with a loud “OOF,” just as Applejack did.

The other four – having heard the sudden sound from their distressed friend – quickly peeked over the edge to see the hatch opened up, and Rainbow Dash already inside.

“You did it!” Pinkie Pie said excitedly. “I knew you could open the hatch Dashie!”

“Quick, take us down there so’s we can save Twilight!” Applejack was now jolted with energy, her adrenalin pumping heavily. It was now time to infiltrate the monsters’ lair, and rescue their friend.

-[-.-]-

“Yes, that’s correct” Twilight said as she looked up at Optimus Prime.

“I see, well it’s a pleasure making your acquaintance Ms. Sparkle.”

“Likewise!” Twilight replied joyfully as she gave Optimus a vibrant smile. She was now standing straight up on a bench next to a set of controls instead of on Prowls hands – which Twilight earlier deemed rather filthy – while she was explaining her race and their roles on this planet. Optimus and the other two bots had given their own minor introduction as they were more eager to learn about this planet and its inhabitants.

“So how did you get in here?” Asked Prowl, interested in how the little creature found her way in.

“Oh, well one of my friends saw your ship crash last night, so earlier today we came out to investigate. Though, while we were trying find out more about your ship, one of my friends accidently fell into a hatch in one of the ceilings of your hallways back there. So; me, her, and other friend went in to check it out… and that’s when we ran into, Prowl was it?”

“That’d be me miss,” Prowl said proudly with a slight wave of his hand. “So wait, if you got in here from a ceiling hatch, how come I didn’t see it when I followed you down the hall?”

“Oh, well when my Pegasus friend by the name of Rainbow Dash was flying my other friend Applejack, an earth pony, out of the hole it closed up behind her. I don’t really know why, but that’s how I got trapped down here.”

“I think that might have been me,” Ratched said. “I was getting Prowl to help me with the circuitry in the halls to try to get that section’s power restored, and I guess when I sent through a jolt of energy to test the lights, it closed up the hatch.”

“Well, I guess it’s all fine now,” Twilight said with a bit of remorse. “I mean, we were just scared because of your size, I’m sorry we freaked out on you like that.”

“We understand,” assured Optimus. “Now, I think it would be best if we try to locate that hatch you came in so we can reunite you with your friends.”

“Yes, that would be most pleasant of you. I’m sure they’re probably-” Twilight was cut off by the sound of a familiar pony calling out to her.

“TWILIGHT!” Applejack cried as her and Rainbow Dash charged forward.

“Girls wait! Everything’s-“ She tried to calm her friends down, but her words flew over their heads as Rainbow Dash recognized Prowl as the monster that was chasing them before.

“There it is, get it!” The two rushed straight for unsuspecting Autobot who was now raising up its arms a bit to protect itself. Rainbow Dash rammed herself against his head, tipping him backwards and almost causing him to fall as Applejack charged into his leg, putting him off balance and crashing him to the floor.

“Cut it out you two!” Twilight yelled loudly, finally getting her words into the heads of her friends. The two looked up at her surprised as the others came into view from the hall.

“Oh goodness, Twilight are you alright?” Rarity asked with deep concern in her voice.

“I’m fine girls, really. These things aren’t monsters, and they’re not going to hurt us, so please calm down.”

“But that thing was chasing us!” Rainbow Dash complained, looking over at Prowl with an angry stare. Prowl Was now leaning up after taking the fall, and was gently rubbing his head.

“I was only trying to talk to ya!” He said in a disgruntled voice. Twilight shook her head a little and walked closer to the edge of the edge of the bench, now being able to see all of her friends in full view.

“I believe some proper introductions are in order,” Optimus said as he took a step forward and looked down at the group of ponies before him. Twilight nodded as she also looked down at her friends, the group looking at each other with a bit of confusion, but not unwilling to listen to what they had to say. Optimus rose up his hand slowly and placed it on the middle of his chest.

“My name is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots.”