• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 934 Views, 16 Comments

A Walk Through Everfree - Spectral Tear



Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) story, featuring you as an earth pony, and a small party.

  • ...
6
 16
 934

CH.5 Rarity

Your imminent demise compels a shout that would awaken an Ursa Major from it's slumber, "RARITY!"

The white mare looks towards you, the glare fading from her proficiency with gems, and lunges out with her hooves, determined to catch you. You stumble back and fall, feeling Rarity grab you just in time. Her endlessly dazzling blue eyes provide you with comfort, it's not as if you're dangling from a five hundred foot drop or anything, just watching those beautiful eyes look into your soul. She spreads a smile across her exquisite features, but her eyes darken a bit as she scans you. Her mind is grinding thoughts like there's no tomorrow, and she leans close.

"You know, I can't stand dirt, and there seems to be a surplus of it upon you." You instantly regret the decision to drop off the cliff, how stupid of you to displease this beautifully groomed mare. Maybe she would forgive you if you offered something valuable in return. She thinks for awhile and gives you an answer.

"Well, if you really aim to please me, as everypony does, then you'd do well to wash up the filthiness you've decided to wear in my presence. Oh look! A conveniently placed river just below you, that'll do just fine. Mind the rocks if you can."