• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 934 Views, 16 Comments

A Walk Through Everfree - Spectral Tear



Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) story, featuring you as an earth pony, and a small party.

  • ...
6
 16
 934

CH.13 Extinguish the Flames

"Pinkie, the flames are top priority right now, go help Twilgiht!" You call as you head towards the town. She stares at you, wanting to say something, but she ends up blushing and nodding, then makes her way towards the house. Without another thought, you rally anypony who will listen to the square and set teams to retake the city, your unquestionable leadership provides courage in the ponies there, and you lead them to victory by the day's end. Everything is quiet at Twilight's house, and from time to time you hope Pinkie's okay.

While you're helping a team clear a motel a piece of the rafters falls right on you, knocking you prone and sending a wave of smoke into your nostrils. The impact shatters a rib or two, and you end up blacking out, hearing the team captain call for help. The last thing you see is a curly mane that smells like cotton candy.

~~~~

"Wake up sleepy head," whispers Pinkie, "The savior of Ponyville can't be seen like this, so let's get you ready." You smile and get out of bed, pausing momentarily to yawn, then head to the kitchen. Pinkie has waffles being prepared on the stove as she gets ready for your day out together. You embrace her and set to help making breakfast. The sun now shines brightly over all of Ponyville, providing plenty of light for the constructors rebuilding the cottages.

"I think a picnic at the park would be nice today, but we'll definitely have to pause for a cider break, the Apples are creating a HUGE bath for today only." She says. You just enjoy her presence, and relax, loving the day and everything in it.

The End

Prologue:Ch.15