• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 934 Views, 16 Comments

A Walk Through Everfree - Spectral Tear



Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) story, featuring you as an earth pony, and a small party.

  • ...
6
 16
 934

CH.3 Luna

Your imminent demise compels a shout that would awaken an Ursa Major from it's slumber, "LUNA!"

The Princess of the night shakes her daze and turns towards you, preparing to dash. Your hoof lets up, and you start to tumble, vigorously flailing your legs as you go. Vertigo sends butterflies soaring in your stomach, the wind whips your mane, and as soon as you think you're a goner, you feel the Princess's warmth around you.

"Never gonna let you fall," She whispers. You nod and wait to start ascending, but she doesn't move. Her gaze tells you something's wrong, and as her horn begins to brighten she stares abashedly away from you. "Sorry, only one may hold a ticket for this train," She says, giving you a sad glance. The brightness blinds you again, but in a lessened form, then you find yourself standing at the edge once more.

*Luna has created a connection to you with your minds while activating the magic*

Luna is alive, you sense, but a bigger problem stares straight at you, your attacker. Her clothes are pure white, and she has an upright composure, leaving a regal feeling to her presence. While you admire her, she snatches the package from the body of the correspondent and flees into the trees. Your party lifts themselves off the ground and shakes off the dizziness. What is your top priority?

(Ch.4 Save Luna)
(Ch.8 Follow the Attacker)
(Ch.10. Go Home)