• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 939 Views, 26 Comments

The Vinyl Siblings - Vinyl Mix



When Vinyl Scratch discovers she has a brother, turmoil will ensue in trying to find their past.

  • ...
21
 26
 939

Lyra the Liar

Again i am going to say that the begining of this story contains cliffhangers for the next story. And no the gender swapping was on purpose, it will make sense later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Exuse me!!" replied N3ON. she was very confused, nobody was aware of Digital Magic's secret! it might just be that he could tell from the way she talked, she had accedentally picked up his way of talking. He now noticed that this pony was sitting like DM does when he isn't paying attention, she will have to mention this to Digi. "Umm what's a human?" She lied.

"Ok, sorry automatic reflex" he said wearily. "Any how, what do you want Record?" Mix could practically see the loathing coming off this mare. She internally sighed, happy that the situation had been diffused.

"How do you know me?"

"every one knows your name." at this Mix shook his head back and forth to try and get a grip on his mind "Now then I will say this once more, what do you want Record Itch." Mix's head imploded at that, he knew her sopposed brother.

"Umm, where do you keep the records?" the unicorn dully pointed to a corner of the story. he had the look of bordem that said why-are-you-asking-me-this-you-know-where-they-are.

"Do you have amnisia or what, you never seem this out of it." she turned around to try and find who spoke this. she spotted a pink pony. what was her name, o ya! its bubble berry....o clop.

"Hi Itch, still loving your new glasses!" Bubble stated, waked up to the mare in question. "You know you shouldn't hide your cutie mark just to be disguised in public."

"umm bubble, I think she is also using the glasses as a disguise. " the stallion behind the counter said. Pinkie moved to her cutie mark, and started to scratch it, as if it was a sticker. N3ON jumped away quickly

"What was that for?" N3ON said in haste, quite embarrassed at that procession.

"You should also not use a fake voice, it sounds nothing like a real smooth mare. through I must complement on the fake cutie mark!" at this Mix turned around and started to pay attention to the records in front of her, indignant that he would comment on her voice. She ignoring the other pony's conversation till she heard somthing life changing

"Hi Record Itch, weren't y..." the unicorn at the counter started to say to the new unicorn entering the story. midway through it she turned to the record section to see the same unicorn starting to turn around. N3ON turned around to find herself staring right back at her.

"Who are you!?!?" the siblings said to each other in perfect sync.

|O/| |[_]| |O/|

BTW I do not own any rights of on a cross and arrow, however I am using it as it fits into the next story. I am also using it because it is a amazing idea and am vary happy it was used.