• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 478 Views, 14 Comments

Between Equestria and Azeroth - Sunny_Blast



This is my little cross between World of Warcraft and MLP.

  • ...
 14
 478

The Fight

The drums of war have been blocking the screaming of the bloodthirsty warriors of the Alliance and the Herd. Both were not understanding each other, since they speak different languages, but that did not stop the yelling. Some of the Alliance and the Herd warriors were silent, and Kich was one of them. She was standing in the second row, while all her friends, including Rootra, were standing in the back of the army of thousands. Each of factions were preparing for the battle. Some of the silly Alliance were raging and couldn’t take anymore waiting, so they just ran into the Herd impulsively, dying the first nanosecond that they entered their
adversary’s territory.
Suddenly, everyone went quiet. That was because everyone saw a gigantic zeppelin flying above them, on which was the leader of the Herd, Gammosh Painscream. He took out a blowing horn, and every sound disappeared, you were not even able to hear the Alliance nor Herd’s breathing. Everyone’s heartbeats stopped, the birds weren’t flying in the air anymore, and the insects, which were often seen in Hurotar, were not there. The spears went up. The bows were pulled. The swords were being sharpened. The guns were being loaded.
It felt like from nowhere, an enormously loud sound came from the skies. It has lasted for about half of a minute. Even when the horn stopped, no one attacked. They waited for another 3 minutes. Suddenly, someone in the Herd yelled out crazily “Let us get this overwith already!”.

A second later, one of the bows of the Alliance shot. It began. The Alliance rushed into the Herd, who just stood there, with all the shields in the front row. Kich didn’t understand why, but she got a devilish smug on her face as she took out her heavy sword. Her armor was the heaviest of all possible, she was a great warrior of the Herd. She has defeated thousands of evil creatures, and with that, receiving great rewards such as gear and money. The warrior went right into the battlefield, starting out with her favorite combat move, she calls it “Bladestorm.” Kich was spinning furiously with her blade in her mouth, with that, killing tens of the Alliance fighters at once. She was jumping, destroying everything and everyone, making the Herd have nothing to do. Kich was in the craziest bloodthirst, even though her face was covered in blood, but she wanted more, and more! Suddenly, Kich has noticed the Alliance leader, all covered in fear as she approached him. Her sword has charged into the fearful pony, with it Kich herself, drilling through the leader and his guards. She has won the war in the first fifteen minutes of it. Suddenly, a huge explosion happened right in the middle of the Alliance army, which blinded Kich completely. She instantaneously went into the defensive position, preparing for the attack that anypony from Alliance could direct at her, but no one did. She only heard gasps, which did not sound like deaths at all. She stood in the defensive position for a couple of minutes, still blinded, but when the effect came off, she saw something that looked like something completely opposite of the place where she was fighting, which was Hurotar. She sat down, and put her blade down, too, while about forty ponies with horns on them gazed at Kich. One thing was strange about these ponies with horns. They were technicolored.