• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 479 Views, 14 Comments

Between Equestria and Azeroth - Sunny_Blast



This is my little cross between World of Warcraft and MLP.

  • ...
 14
 479

Rainy Day

It has been a dark and rainy day in Canterlot. As usual, Sunny was taking an everyday walk in the Canterlot park. Her day has been quite sad, but she’s not the type of a pony to frown all the time.
She was listening to her iPony, to her favorite dubstep artist, Vinyl Scratch, who was also her sister. Throughout the whole day, she has seen some weird transparent pony figures, all wearing fabulously looking cloth, leather, mail, and plate armor, with beautiful weapons. She thought it was just a sight because she hasn’t been sleeping for three days in a row, trying to finish her last drawing. She is an artist, and was complimented by a lot of other ponies.
Suddenly, she turns around because she hears a voice which was familiar to her.

“Sunny Blast. Greetings, my subject.” - it was the one and only Princess Celestia.
“Oh, hi, Princess!” - says Blast while bowing.
“The Pegasi have really outdone themselves with the rain today, eh?”
“You’re telling me.” - said Sunny with a moderate smile.
“I’ve been hearing your sister’s last track has been a hit all around Equestria.”
“Yes, she is quite a talent.”
“Well, I have to go now. I do not want to stay out for long, I heard there’s going to be another rain in about 5 minutes. I suggest you do the same.” - said the Princess while leaving.


Sunny did not take that as an order, but still decided to go in her hotel room. The walk was not that long, it took about 10 minutes to get there. When she got there, she took out a tall glass, and filled it with apple juice from Sweet Apple Acres. She then went to her bed and took out her Cherry Macintosh, which was her favorite and most used tool. She got on, and got instantaneously poured into the virtual world. Like everyday, she would run one of her favorite video games - World of Deathcraft. It was one of her favorite games since she was an older filly. She then logged in, and started playing.