• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 8,057 Views, 547 Comments

Apple of Twi's Eye - Willow Arqueiro



Twilight Sparkle and Big Macintosh have managed to keep their reflation ship secret for over a year. Now, trouble brews, not only for them, but for all.

  • ...
58
 547
 8,057

There's Always Tomorrow

The loving pair eventually made their way back to the barn carrying apple laden baskets, Macintosh was carrying nearly twice as much as Twilight.

"Ah was wonderin' what happened to y'all," said Applejack as she came out of the barn, "Ah was about tah go lookin' for you."

Twilight turned her face away slightly as she began blushing profusely, remembering what she had wanted to do out there.

"How's thah schedule lookin' AJ?" asked Macintosh.

"Mighty fine, thanks tah Twilight here," said the farm mare.

"Oh, it was nothing," said Twilight.

"Ha! By nothin' you must mean a giant head start!" said Applejack enthusiastically. "Just you helping has pushed our schedule about three days forward."

Twilight's blush returned with a vengeance at Applejack's
praising. "Really though, I just wanted to help," said the librarian.

"Anyways, I'll be sellin' apples in Ponyville tomorrow, when Ah finish doyou want tah get lunch with me?"

Twilight completely ignored the question and asked, "Doesn't Macintosh worked the apple stand?"

"Eeyup, I was gonna give him a day off," Applejack explained.

Inside, Twilight was about to explode with excitement but outside, "Sounds good, Applejack. Just stop by the library whenever you're done!" Twilight struggled to keep calm with the prospect of Macintosh having a day off.

"Ok then, come on Big Mac, the barn needs a little fixin'," Applejack started walking away.

Macintosh started to follow but Twilight stepped in front of him, "As for you, you should come over after my lunch date with Applejack and we'll do something fun."

Twilight caught his blush and smiled, "Maybe that kind've fun if you're lucky."

She walked down the path and towards Ponyville and Macintosh just stood there thinking, What did Ah do to get a mare like her, and find myself in Ponyville's biggest scandal that'll have Applejack in a rage when she finds finds out.