• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,040 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,040

Repent

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

I am glad to have noticed that I may now send you letters. I am also very happy to hear your okay. Hopefully all of your friends will be back together. Tell Wash that's he is doing a good job and as his reward, when he returns he shall remember.

Sincerely, Princess Celestia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immediately afterward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you think she meant by remember." Twilight said as she saw the obvious excitement on Wash's face.

"We'll when I first arrived in Equestria, I remembered nothing from before. I have been remembering bits and pieces but never the whole thing." Wash said with excitement. "So I will finally figure out who I am after we go get Rainbow Dash."

They had just arrived at the Cloudsdale jail. Twilight had used some of her magic to make the group able to walk on clouds.

"I don't think I should go in. Rainbow is probably still mad at me." Said Twilight.

"I probably shouldn't enter either, Rainbow Dash is probably still mad at me for siding with Twilight and jail is no place for a lady." Rarity said as she walked to stand next to Twilight.

"I feel it would be best if I went in alone." Wash said as he entered.

There was a lot of yelling inside. Wash saw a stallion standing at the front desk. "Excuse me. I wish to speak to an inmate here. Her name is Rainbow Dash." Wash stated.

"Really!?! You do know she killed 2 royal ponies, right?" The stallion said in surprise.

"I know. I'm here on business." Wash said. The stallion got up and guided him to Dash's cell.

"You don't mind if I watch do ya? It's for your safety." The stallion said as he opened the cell door.

"I don't mind." Wash said as he entered the cell and sat down.

A few minutes passed until Rainbow Dash spoke up. "Who are you?"

"I am Wash. I have a few questions for you. Depending on how truthful you are with your answers, these questions could get you out of here. Approximately two weeks ago, two ponies were found dead in the Ponyville library, what was your role in there death?" Wash asked.

Rainbow tensed at the question but soon said "I killed them."

"And it was all your fault?" Wash asked.

"Well of my friends blame Twilight or Pinkie Pie. But I blame myself." Rainbow Dash said sadly.

"What if I told you I was sent here by Princess Celestia to get you out of here?"

"It wouldn't matter to me."

"What if I told you your friends forgive you?"

Rainbow Dash suddenly got really happy. "Really? How do you know?"

"Princess Celestia sent me to get you and your friends back together. All of your friends are outside. I also have enough to pay the bail." Wash said. "And don't worry about Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. Twilight has a potion that will fix that. How much is the bail anyways?" Asked Wash as he turned to the stallion who was watching them.

"2000 bits." Said the stallion.

"What a coincidence. That's exactly the amount Celestia gave me." Said Wash as he pulled out the bits with his magic.

And with that, they left. After a fairly lengthy reunion, they all head towards Canterlot.