• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,040 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,040

Forest

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

Since you have not responded to my last letter, I'm forced to stick with my word and send a few guards just in case something has happened. I shall send them at the same time as this letter. I hope you are alright.

Sincerely Princess Celestia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash was running as fast as he could to keep up to Applejack but jumping over logs and ducking under branches at the same time can be kind of difficult. Wash was starting to get tired but he pressed on when he heard another scream, this one was much louder then before.

When Wash and Applejack finally reached the source of the screaming they saw a pony and a wolf that looked like it was made out of wood. Wash didn't recognize the pony but he knew about the wolf from some reading he did in the castle when he was bored.

"Move Fluttershy!" Applejack yelled. The pony didn't move, she was frozen to the ground in fear. The timberwolf tackled Fluttershy to the ground. Wash was about to fire a magical burst at the timberwolf but Applejack walked in the way and yelled "Don't, you might hit her!" Wash fired anyway. The burst of magical energy barely missed Applejack and Fluttershy and hit the timberwolf straight in the face, rendering it unconscious.

"Are you crazy!!!" Applejack yelled at Wash. "You could have hit her!"

" No, I'm not. Do you see this?" Wash asked pointing at his cutie mark.

"The circle with the plus sign extendin outta it?" Applejack said curiously.

"Yes, it means accuracy." Wash said walking over to Fluttershy, noticing that she fainted at some point.

"Ah've been meanin to ask about that." Applejack said in a forgiving tone.

Wash picked up Fluttershy and started heading towards the farm. "So we drop of... Fluttershy was it?" Applejack nodded. "So we drop her off at the farm then we go find your friends right?" Wash said hopefully.

"We are talking her with us." Applejack said.

"Why?" Wash asked.

"Because she is one of the Elements." Applejack said as Wash reached for the photos in his bag with his magic. He pulled out the photos and shuffled through them until he found Fluttershy's.

"So we have to wait for her to wake up first? Well shit." Wash cursed.

"Watch yer language." Applejack said flatly as the neared the farm.