• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 1,040 Views, 43 Comments

Torn Apart - Streekersheep



The mane six have left each other due to a fight, a fight that they blame each other for.

  • ...
5
 43
 1,040

Party train

Dear Princess Celestia,

As you have noticed, Twilight is missing. When I went to go tell her friends, they were either not home at the moment or missing. I am currently staying with Rarity's sister as I do not take care of myself that well and she offered. I would recommend sending someone to find Twilight or sending these messages to her personally instead of through me.

Sincerely, Spike.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So pinkie has been hiding out in Manehatten, doesn't seem like her to chose Manehatten over somewhere else." Applejack said as they got on the train to Manehatten. Wash was too busy looking at the picture of pinkie pie he had. For some reason the smile she had on just seemed to unnerve him.

"I'm a little tired, wake me up when we get there." Wash said with a yawn as he sat down in his seat and dozed off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash was dreaming. He knew that but decided to let the dream run its course instead of changing it. He was a sickly green room that appeared to be shaking. The room had a mic in the middle. Wash walked up to the mic and heard a voice come from no where say "Say a command."

Wash realized with this that he could get his brain to tell him anything he wanted to know about himself. Wash leaned closer to the mic and said the one thing he had wanted to do since he arrived at Equestria. "Remember." Wash said calmly.

"Are you sure you want to bring up forgotten memories, some of them may be broken." The voice said, again from nowhere.

"Yes." Wash said, excited to finally see something from his past. Wash heard something from behind him and turned around. An empty chariot flew at him as he quickly dodged. Wash remembered that from somewhere, but where. Wash turned back to the mic but it wasn't there. In it's place was the silhouette of a pony. He saw it speak but only heard parts of it.

"..ke..p.......Wash......" Was all it said as the pony faded away and Wash started to wake up.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash woke up at the very back of the train. "Glad yer awake, as you can see we're in a bit of trouble." Applejack said in a worried voice. Wash looked around and saw he was standing on the train cart's back door. "The train derailed a bit, Fluttershy went to get help, but we are stuck here. It would be a good idea to use some teleportation to get outta here."

"It would but I don't know teleportation magic." Wash said as he started to get worried to.

"Well what do you know?" Applejack said as the train started to creak.

"I only know harming magic and levitation." Wash said as the train creaked even more.

"Then use the levitation." Applejack said as she began to sweat.

"Okay then." Wash said as he lifted Applejack out of the train and onto the tracks above.

"Come on Wash, levitate yerself outta there!" Applejack yelled.

"I can't, levitating yourself is way more advanced then anything I know!" Wash yelled back. And with that, the train cart came loose and Wash was falling. "Why do vehicles hate me?" Wash asked before he hit the ground in the train's wreckage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the fourth time today Wash woke up in pain. As he opened his eyes he heard Applejack say "Oh thank Celestia he's still alive."

As soon as Wash's eyes were open all the way he got up and started walking to the door. "Where are we?" Wash asked

"Manehatten." Fluttershy replied quietly. "When you fell, I flew down and found your body then I brought you here.

"Where do you think your going." A doctor asked as he got in Wash's way.

"I got a party to attend." Wash said as he stepped by the doctor.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you leave like... Bah, who am I kidding, your not going to listen." The doctor said as he stepped aside.

"Thank you for understanding." Wash said as he walked by. "Come on girls." Wash said as he opened the door and left.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wash looked down at the invitation he had and checked the address "Yep, this is the place." Wash said as he knocked on the door. There was a loud scream from inside. Wash busted the door open and got a huge shock. There was blood on the walls and a tray of cupcakes in the centre of the room.

"Oh no, this is bad." Applejack said with worry. "If she is still as upset as she was the day of the fight then that means....." Applejack said as she turned to Fluttershy.

"I think we should stand guard out here. You go in Wash and be careful. You don't want you end up like Rainbow Dash." Fluttershy mumbled.

"Why, what happened to Rainbow Dash, isn't she still alive?" Wash asked.

"Yes she is, but you do not want to know what happened to her." Applejack said.

"But I really do." Wash mumbled as he turned around and entered the house. He didn't know why but for some reason Wash wanted to know what happened to some guy named George.

Wash slowly made his way through the house to what appeared to be the master bedroom. He cautiously opened the door and was immediately tackled by a pony who had a knife aimed at his heart. Wash punched the pony off him and restrained the pony with his magic. He finally got a clear look at who his attacker was and saw it was pinkie pie only with straight hair.

"Come here, I just want to make some cupcakes." The demented pinkie pie said.

"No, I would rather not." Wash said as he looked in the master bedroom still restraining pinkie pie and saw a disembowelled pony nailed to the wall. "What is this?" Wash asked.

"When I suffer, Equestria suffers." Pinkie said slowly.

"So you killed this guy and are acting like this because of the fight you had with your friends?" Wash asked as he turned back around to face Pinkie.

"How do you know about that!?!" Pinkie asked with some anger.

"Princess Celestia sent me to get you and your friends back together." Wash replied. "Fluttershy and Applejack are waiting out front."

"Really?" Pinkie said as her hair reinflated. "But what will I do about the cops?" Pinkie asked seriously.

"Well if a cop comes by this house and your not here there won't be any proof you did right." Wash said hopefully.

"I guess that makes sense, and this guy was a hobo, no one will really miss him." Pinkie Pie said, back to her cheery self.

"Now one last thing before I let you go." Wash said. "I was told you sided with Rainbow Dash in the fight. Do you know where she is?" Wash asked.

"No, but I do know where Rarity is." Pinkie said.

"Didn't Rarity side with Twilight Sparkle though?" Wash asked.

"Yea, but you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer and keep your frenemies closest." Pinkie said as Wash released her.