• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 740 Views, 2 Comments

The Ones That Didn't Quite Make The Cut - Bluebirdd065



Stories I began to write, but quickly ignored,'cause they seemed suckish or I got stuck.

  • ...
 2
 740

Mc Pony

This was an idea from my brother about Mc Donald's being introduced into Ponyville. I had no idea where to go with this, so I stopped.

++++++

"What in tarnation is this?" Big Mac slurred, nudging the small box, thinking it was a surprise.

He crouched down and got a better look at it. It was red and white, with the words Big Mac on the side, only leaving Big Mac to ponder over the tiny box. He then grabbed it and started fiddling with it, until it popped open, revealing a....you guessed it! Big Mac. He began dissecting it, dumbfounded as to what it was, until Applejack came by.

"Hey, Mac, what ya got there?" she asked, curious about the odd box in his hooves.

He looked over to her and gave her a confused look. "Ah have no idea."

Applejack came up to Big Mac and snatched the box, already inspecting the contents.

".......What in tarnation is this?" she asked.

Big Mac gave her a shrug.

"Ah better go ask Twilight about this." she said before trotting over to Twilight's.

She walked through town and immediately noticed a lack of ponies on the streets, and saw a lighted yellow ''m'' sign in the distance. She shrugged off the mysterious happenings and arrived at Twilight's where she knocked on the door.

"Spiiiiiiiike, can you get that?" Twilight groaned slowly.

"Uggggggggh, fiiiiiine." Spike responded slower.

She waited by the door as she heard a slow, THUMP.......THUMP........THUMP, until the door was opened, revealing a large-gutted Spike looking up at her with slow eye movements. Applejack jumped back at the sight of the obese dragon and asked,

"What's WRONG with ya'?!"

"What? It was only a few burgers......besides, Twilight ate more than me." Spike said with an annoyed tone.

Applejack gave him a befuddled look. "What are burgers?"

"I dunno, it's just what they call these things." Spike held up the same box Applejack had in her hands."They are amazing!"

Applejack brought hers to her hooves. "Where did they come from? Big Mac had found one by th' farm this mornin'."

Spike eyed the burger with wide eyes. "You gonna eat that?"

Applejack shook her head, causing Spike to jack the box from her hooves, proceeding to tear it apart and shove it in his mouth.

"MMMM! SO DELICIOUS!" he grinned.

Applejack watched in disgust as he tore the burger apart, until she heard Twilight coming down the stairs. She looked up and stared at Twilight, slack-jawed as she approached Applejack. Twilight lifted an eyebrow at the mare's quizzical face.

"............What's wrong?" she asked with concern in her face.

All Applejack could do was stare at her morbidly obese friend, probably unaware of the added zero on her weight.

"W-Wuuda, hajida, hajida, HUUUUUH!?!?!?!?!?!?" was all she was able to say.

Applejack gestured towards her body. "H-h-how did ya'...why are ya'....WHAT'S HAPPENED T' Y'ALL?!" she squealed.

Twilight looked down at her belly. "Oh, it's only a few pounds, nothing major." she squeaked weakly.

Applejack felt her eye twitch. "Only a-a-a FEW? How did ya' get such a gut?!"

"Hey! It's not that much! Besides, it's not my fault those burgers are so dang good!" she snapped.

"Where did ya' get them?"

"Mc Pony's, of course! You know, the place with the yellow "m"?"

Applejack gave another look at her fat friend before backing up very slowly. "OK, well, thank you?" Applejack smiled forcefully before trotting away.

"Bye!" Twilight called out before shutting the door.

Applejack was still pondering over Twilight's massive gut as she met face to face with this, "Mc Pony" place. She slowly entered the odd-looking building, seeing the Flim Flam brothers' gaze across the room from a counter.

"Ah, Applejack! Come to try one of our amazing new creations?" Flim boasted.

"Quite the opposite; I wanna know what's in 'em." Applejack retorted.

"Well I'm sorry, little filly, but it's a secret ingredient." Flam said.

"Uh huh.............." she nodded her head, looking at the board above them, labeling all the different foods they served.
Applejack pretended to stare at the board for a few seconds, until she caught the brothers off guard and darted over the counter and into the back room.

"Quick, brother, GET HER!" Flim yelled.

++++++

"WHAT KINDA SICK PONIES ARE YA'!?" she yelled while running away from the brothers.