• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 2,816 Views, 338 Comments

A Hero's Choice - Gin_the_Fox



When Lan apperes in Equestria after his death, you think it would be nice. You thought was wrong.

  • ...
13
 338
 2,816

Chapter 9: Just Friends

Chapter 9: Just Friends Feat. Blue Breeze


Lan took the news hard. Before Twilight had reacted, Lan horn flashed. He wanted to get away. His magic obeyed. The teleportation was so strong, it caused a rift to appear in his track. Seconds later, the rift died, and so did the trail to Lan.

~~~~~~~

Blue Breeze was a golly good fellow. Had the time of his life. He had everything; money, women, power. No one could take this away from him. Blue Breeze was a blue pegasus with yellow mane and tail, and yes, a brony. He had come to this land seeking to meet Princess Celestia, but sadly his love has gone to waste. 12000 miles away from Equestria does that to somepony.

"All in." Blue said while pushing in all his chips. He was decent at gambling.

"Your insane! Out."

"Me too."

"Count me out."

Blue smiled as he laid down his cards. He had one pair, 2 of hearts. He laughed and took his chips.

"Dangit."

Blue heard a scream from behind him, as did everyone else. The woman pointed in horror at Blue's back. As he touched his back, a strong force dragged him in, sending him and about 4 dollars worth of chips with him.

~~~~~~~

Lan had no idea where he was, and for that matter, didn't care. The only thing he could think of is how worthless he felt. No happy ending could solve this. It was just him now. Alone. By himself.

He looked up from his damp hands, which he had been crying into, and saw his rift. He didn't notice it before and intrigued Lan. He had no idea what it was. He reached out his hand, and before he touched it, and blue pony flew through it, hitting Lan and knocking him back against the tree.

"Ow -sniff-." Said Lan. "What happened."

"Well I don't know? Wait... GAH!" The mysterious pony jumped up and braced what for what ever happened next.

"Hello..." Said Lan.

"Hi... what happened?"

"I wish I knew. I think the rift that I created pulled you here."

"..." The mysterious stallion froze. "You... YOU RUINED ME!!!"

Lan yelped and sunk back into his knees. "I didn't mean to create it, I just..." Depression filled Lan.

"... Shit, look i'm sorry... wait... where am I?"

"I don't know. Probably not far from Ponyville."

The colt jumped with excitement. "YESYESYESYES... um... I mean..."

Awkwardness filled the air.

"So whats your name ma... colt... stallion." The man shifted his eyes.

"My names Lan... wait... you were about to say man weren't you?"

The blue stallion froze. "Don't tell me."

"Holy..."

"...crap."

"The name is Blue Breeze. Just call me Blue. Why are you out here man?"

~~~~~~~

Lan had told him everything, from a to z. Most of the words came out in shudders and shivers.

"Damn dude, you ok?" Blue was now fully concerned.

"Yep, thanks to you." Lan sniffed.

Lan plopped down on the ground. "Now there is nowhere to live." Lan gave depressed shivers.

"... Fuck no." Lan was shocked by this. "FUCK NO!!! We are going to Twilight, RIGHT NOW, and i'm going to tell off that BITCH!!! Just to do that to you? NO!!!" Lan could see Blue was over mad. (Like when I die with all my diamonds on me in minecraft.)

Lan prepared for a teleportation spell. It didn't come out. "I can't. First I don't know where we are. Second she isn't not a bitch untill we figure out why. Third I suck at spells."

"Let me fly around till I can see where we are."

As Lan saw him fly up, he looked around, facehoofed and came back down.

"Dumbass." Ponyville is right over there!" He pointed down the forest. "Come on! Let's go."

"LAN!!! There you are!" A tired sound came from the direction Blue pointed.

A purple mare.

"Lan, i'm so sorry! I... hello?" Twilight had noticed Blue. "Can we get some privacy, please?" Twilight said.

Blue mumbled and walked off. Lan had his arm stretched out, singling for him to stay, but it was too late. Twilight sat beside him. Lan wasn't prepared for this. He had hoped that Blue would be here to help.

Twilight started to cry. "I'm so sorry, I just..."

"Want to be friends? Don't worry, I understand. Just friends."

"I do."

"Wha..."

Lan couldn't speak because he was experiencing something that only comes once.

First kiss.

Twilight had shut him up by giving Lan CPR. You know... kissing.

When Twilight let go, as she stared at Lan to come back to life, she said. "What happened at the libary was a mistake. I was rearranging the books and I placed one wrong."

"Well hey there Lan, just putting back some books. Have a talk with Celestia?"

"Yes Lan, that goes there, that goes..."

Lan looked at the ground. "FUCK!!! SHIT!!! SON OF A BITCH IM STUPID!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!???!!!???" Lan was screaming at himself, how could he not?

Twilight tucked her head under Lan's. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I just..."

"Ssshhh."

It seemed like a romance novel, the guy gets the girl, they stay in the wilderness for 5 minutes untill RUDE ASS PEOPLE BUTT IN!

"Hey, um, can we like, like... go home?"

"Hey you don't have a place to stay? Twilight can Blue here stay at the library with us?"

"Fine, but you three have to go get jobs sooner or later." With that sentence Lan wondered how Twilight has money.

"Adventure?" Blue said.

"Grab my tail."

~~~~~~~

(WHAT A TWEEST!)