• Published 31st Dec 2011
  • 2,816 Views, 338 Comments

A Hero's Choice - Gin_the_Fox



When Lan apperes in Equestria after his death, you think it would be nice. You thought was wrong.

  • ...
13
 338
 2,816

Chapter 12: Forces

Chapter 12: Dreams Warning: Sexual content, like how a movie shows the girl naked, but you... you know.


Lan and Twilight had been going at for about 2 hours. With Spike gone and the random owl always missing, no one stopped them. Twilight was laying on Lan, from their last... position.

"You want to go again? Lan... LAN!" Twilight got a bit scared.

"Duuhhh... what? Oh sorry, ya sure."

Twilight laid on her back, Lan had thought she said something else involving food. Lan shrugged it off and laid on top of her, ready.

Just then the front door slammed open and Zero pounced all the way to the top of stairs.

"DUDE!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT, OH I SEE YOUR HAVING SEX WITH TWILIGHT OK!!!"

"What the hell?" Lan said. He looked over to see Zero watching him... staring. Smiling. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lan fell off the bed, with Twilight, and the sheets.

"GET OUT!!!"

"K." Zero jumped down off the railing.

"Sorry Twilight."

"No problem." Twilight rubbed her head.

Lan got up, his 'buddy' (Thats right, I aint saying it.) gone, and now it's time to make a certain buddy gone.

Lan jumped over the railing, and hit the ground hard. He was dumbfounded to find Zero sipping on some tea.

"Jolly good sir!"

Lan slammed Zero against the door, letting the tea fall to the ground. Zero smiled.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." Lan was pissed.

"But I have to tell you something." Zero frowned and gave the puppy face. "Pulease."

"Fine."

"I had sex with APPLEJACK!!!" Zero screamed at the top of his lungs. Lan could hear Twilight say "Wait... what?"

"Ok, time to go bye bye." Lan said as he threw Zero out of the house.

Lan floated up to Twilight, she was already in bed, sleeping. "Note to self, kill Zero."

~~~~~~~ Morning

Lan woke up, seeing Twilight had just woken up too. They took a shower together, which meant more sex, which then they had to take another shower for, fucking dipshits.

"No time for breakfast, I need to go see Root."

"Ok, atleast be back for lunch and dinner."

"Ok."

Lan pushed open the semi-broken door and headed out. He didn't bother to mess with Zero. After last night he is going to pay big time.

"Hey! Lan! Down here!"

Lan looked down to see Blue Breeze waving towards him. Lan flew down to meet him.

"What's up? Hey how did you and Celestia get off?"

"We talked... and um... ya..."

"Failure to cooperate will result in vaporization civilian."

"Um, what... nevermind. It went well. Let's go back to the house. I need to ask Twilight a question."

"I actually got a house now. You live there now."

"OH COOL! Celestia must of got it for you, eh?"

"Yep."

"Cool. Where is it?"

"Follow me."

~~~~~~~

"So many room's and food galore. Dude..." Blue had been jumping around the house for about 10 minutes saying the obvious.

"Hey Blue, shut the hell up." Root was standing there watching this entire scene with great displeasure.

"Ruin my fun? Hmph."

"You've been doing that every since you got here."

"Why does he live here with you again?"

"Blue be quite." Lan chuckled.

Lan felt a vibe in his body. "Got to go guys." Lan said as he was teleported.

"Fatty." Blue smiled.

"..." Root had no response.

~~~~~~~

As soon as the teleportation had been completed, Lan hoovered down to the floor.

"What is it now Celestia." Lan had been getting used to the randomness of Celestia's teleportation's.

Celestia shivered. "Lan... w-w-we have a p-p-prob-b-blem."

"What's the matter?" Lan surveyed the room, nothing there but him and the princess.

"A fo-o-o-orce... I don-n-n't know what i-t-t-t is... but... help m-m-m-me." Celestia said falling towards the ground.

"PRINCESS!!!" Lan rushed to her side. "Are you ok?"

She was unconscious. Lan made a clear understanding of this in his head.

1. Something is causing Celestia to shiver and collapse.
2. What ever it was, it was big and heading their way.
3. It was magical.
4. He was going to need help.

"GUARDS!!!" Lan screamed at the top of his lungs. None came to his aid. "CELESTIA IS DEAD!!!" Just then 50 guards bust down the door, finding only but Lan and Celestia.

"FREEZE, GET AWAY FROM THE PRINCESS!!!" One of the guards said, pointing his spear at Lan.

"I'm not the enemy dope, and Celestia isn't dead. I just needed your attention. Something big is coming, prepare for a attack. Only defend the castle and civilians, round up all civilians and take them somewhere safe."

"And why should we listen to you?"

"You should because as Princess-s-s, I demand you listen to him." Luna had walked into the room, obviously not as bad as Celestia, but still can feel the power.

"But..."

"But noth-h-h-ing, do as he says. Lan, round up your friends, prepare for the worst." Luna prepared her magic.

Lan nodded yes and was teleported.

~~~~~~~

"STOP IT I DO SAY!!!" Blue screamed.

"SHUT UP OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Root had Blue pinned to the ground.

Lan appeared in the air, landing safely on the ground.

"Guys, something big is coming! I need you guys to help me! Blue, go fetch Zero, we could use him!"

Blue nodded and when Root got off of him, we flew through the door.

"Root come on!"

"Fine." Root grabbed his sword and followed Lan as he flew up in the air.

"So what are we looking for?"

"No idea. This force that came knocked out Celestia."

"Damn."

"I know."

"Hey guys!" It was Zero followed by Blue, it seems that Zero is faster than Blue.

"Prepare yourself guys. What ever is coming knocked Celestia out." Root growled.

"Guys-s-s-s... I th-h-h-ink i'm feel-l-l-ing it too!" Lan felt death. Just death.

"But from where?" Blue wondered.

"I do-o-o-n't know."

"Um, guys... take a look at the castle."

As all three looked, their mouths dropped as they had saw what was coming.

"Please don't tell me that's a..." Root started.

"D-d-d-dragons..."