• Published 1st Apr 2024
  • 291 Views, 11 Comments

Solar: Hero of Canterlot City - Royal Pony Dude

  • ...
1
 11
 291

Chapter 6-Heavy Hitter

"It's not that kind of suit, Mr. Bit. Once you it's on, you can never remove it," Sassy explained to him.

"But it tough, right, Doc?" Bit asked.

"Indeed. But your skin will be fused with the armor a thick titanium resin armor. A permanent change."

"Is it me or is your girl is trying to talk my boy out of this?' Tiger Claw chimed. "Look. Bit, you'll be tough, tough enough to bring you know who."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Sassy prepared the chamber and sludge came down as Bit prepared for the upgrade.

"Let's this play out Sassy," Darell told her. "You owe me a success. No more flukes like Sandstorm. I need super-mercarinces I can mass produce, no matter how many thugs we have to go through or how many doctors."

"What with the jungle look?" Tiger Claw asked seeing Bit in bull-like armor.

"Ah, the animal kingdom. Offers many useful ideas. That armor is a part of him now. A thick impervuoius hide. The extras provide offensive capabilities thus making him unstoppable."

"The good doctor has her quirks but this approaches competence. Your Mr. Hansen will be pleased."

"Inxay. We never use the H word. Call him Mr. X."

"What's going on?" Bit asked.

"Mind your own business, Bit."

"Right, my business. Better get to it, then," Bit said then he smashed throught the door. "The Iron Bull don't keep Solar Eclipse waitin!"

In the city a group of thugs had stolen money and got in car

"Must be a least 2,000 bucks in here, Score!"

"Yeah, and Solar's too busy stopping big bads about us."

"Ta-da!" Solar announce herself as she was on top. "Say my name and magically appear. Okay you should fasten your seat belt and you should pull over."

"No way!"

The black hair thug pulled out a gun which Solar kicked him then the driver popped the hood making the hero hopped off.

Solar used her magic and yank the hood off and used it like a surfboard.

"Surf's up!"

Then Solar leaped off and once again was on the car.

"Alright, boys joyride over," Solar said as she did a magic blast at the engine making the car stop just police cars caught up. "I think you can guys take it from here."

At Canterlot High…

"Well it's official ladies, I'm going to the fall formal with the Jade Queen," Travis said to Sunset and Rainbow.

"I wish I can top that," Sunset repled.

"I'm sure you can get a dance by tomorrow," Rainbow told her.

"No way the bacon's head can get date to dance!" Duke came in.

"1, No one ask you to butt in. And 2, I bet she can!" Rainbow shot back. "How we make a little bet? If she does have a date, my entire crew and me will wear the cheerleaders costumes for the Halloween Bash."

"And if she doesn't you have to wear have to wear a princess outfit," Duke counterted.

"It's on," Both of them shake on it as Sunset groaned.

After school, Sunset was working at The Canterlot Weekly their she met up with Applejac++k and the two started to chat meanwhile outside of the building in the alley way, Iron Bull was looking at it.

"All the photos of Solar were taken by this Sunset person which she lead me straight to her where I can crush her skull," Iron Bull grinned.

"So let me get this straight, Rainbow made a bet with Duke that you find a dance to the formal. If you do, Duke and the others have to were the Cheerleader outfits for the Halloween Bash, if not she has to wear a princess outfit," Applejack gather her facts. "And yet I'm not surprise."

Then suddenly the door got bursted open by Iron Bull who started to smashed everything in sight.

"Bring me, Sunset Shimmer!" Iron Bull exclaimed. "I know she's been taking pictures of her."

"Quick, hide in the closest!" Applejack said to her.

"You don't have to me twice," Sunset replied as she did but put secretly put on her costume.

"Hey, you cowgirl!" Iron Bull picked up the young farmer. "Where is she?"

"How should I know?" Applejack tried her best not to tell the truth only to have Iron Bull tossed her aside."

"How dumb you think I am?!"

"Well, you are dressed dumb," Solar said as came throught a widow and blinded him with a magic blast then helped up Applejack.

"You okay miss?" Solar asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Get everyone out of here. I'll handle this."

"Got it," Applejack nodded then led everyone to leave.

"What do you want with, Shimmer?" Solar asked.

"You. Just you. And payback for all the times you put me down."

"Bit?"

"Not anymore, I'm Iron Bull!"

Iron Bull chucked a desk at her making her dodge it, then Solar ran to him and tried to punch him but she felt the pain of the armor then threw a fireball at him but it did nothing.

"Your fireball are useless, creep!" Iron Bull exclaimed then threw whatever he could fine at aim it at her.

First, High Rise become Sandstorm and now?! What's Mr.X next move? Turn Duke into Dynamite Dino?

Solar grabbed a fire hydrant and slammed it at Iron Bull with having no affect then she kick him in the face as she vaulted off of him.

"If I can't stop this bruiser, maybe two feet of concrete will," Solar thought to herself as she mentioned him to bring it.

Iron Bull charge straight at her then Solar cartwheel out of the way only for Iron Bull to free fall from the Canterlot Weekly right to the street only to see that he was okay.

"Thrill ride," Iron Bull said as the CCPD (Canterlot City Police) surrounded him.

"Attenion Iron Bull, lay down flat… in your crater and keep your hands where we can see them!" Detective Arctic Colt ordered him.

"You seen them now? Now you don't!"

Iron Bull threw large rock at them then proceed to throw a police car but Solar stopped it and placed it down with her magic.

"This one is mine, Detective," Solar said. "Hey horn head, party's over!"

Iron Bull chased Solar throught the city.

"You like being hunted freak?" Iron Bull asked.

"Really, you realized that you are a freak right?" Solar implied.

"I may be a freak but I'm not a coward! The old me never runned away scared!"

Iron Bull kicked a water well and started to drink.

I'm scared, all right. Scared that a innocent bystander will get hurt because you bash my skull! Gotta lure Bullhead someplace isolated. Question, how do you fine isolated with a city about eight million.

"Hurry up, hippo!" Solar exclaimed as Iron Bull smashed a deliver truck out of anger then chucked a engine at her but she backflips out of the way then Iron Bull grabbed her by the leg then tossed her like a ragdoll then he threw her all the way to fitness shop.

"That's going to leave a mark," Solar groaned.

Then Iron Bull rammed through the door and step on the bowling balls then was right on top of her.

"Remeber what did to those the bowling balls?"

"Wait, wait?"

"What?"

"Weight!"

Solar dropped several steel-plated weights on him then jumped out the way just as Iron Bull emerged from pile.

"Where did you go?!" He exclaimed as he was sweating hard. Then started to drink the water cans which Solar took notice.

"How's that for confident? He stops to refuel before smashing me. Unless it's not confidence. His suit generate so much heat he need to hydrate to stop sweating. Which gives me an idea," Solar smirked then her use magic to yanked a can from Iron Bull's hand.

"What…"

"Okay, big guy, break's over!"

Iron Bull charged at her and went through a wall but Solar countered by lifting a dumpster toward his backside.

"Over here, moose! Let's play follow the leader!" Solar went into steam hole.

"Think you can hide from me down there? Think again." Iron Bull followed her in.

"Whoo! Hot enough for you? Come on you big lug. Let's go for a run."

Iron Bull chased after her and just as he one he had her Iron Bull accidentally bust open a pipe that let out hot steam to his face which he screamed.

"Can't help noticing you've stopped spoutin' off," Solar said as Iron Bull panting. "What's the matter? Mouth a little dry?'

Iron Bull tried to punch her but missed bust open another pipe that let out hot steam which was done repeatedly.

"See my mistake was trying to crack that hide of yours."

"Huh? Nothing can do that. Mr. X guys' told I'm impenetrable!"

"Fair point, and if nothing can penetrate you can't perspire. Your forget that most animals that have thick hides can sweat more than others I mean, your face sweating for your body. It enough most conditions but under steam tunnel…"

"I gotta get out of here!"

Iron Bull tried to climb the ladder out of the tunnel but Solar stopped him with kick to his midsection making him lying on the floor.

"Good luck with that!"

Solar melted the remiain pipes that let out hot steam which covered the area around Iron Bull dropping his guard once he did, Solar kicked him in the chest.

"Come one, come all! Before your very eyes, the world's largest dehyrdeated turtle!"

"I swear I'm gonna crush you. Promised Mr. X I'd crush you. Crush you…"

"I'm losing you, Bitty."

"Only mom, calls me Bitty. Your're not my mommie!"

"Yes, I think we are."

"Mom, do I have to go to school?'

"So, Bitty, tell Mama. Who's Mr.X?"

"Inxay. We don't ever use that name. Call him Mr. Hansen."

A few short moments Solar head out of the steam tunnel.

"You guys are going to need a crane," Solar told the cops. "And some very strong tranquilizers."

At Mercer's Penthouse…

"I'm impressed. Iron Bull's still underground and Mercer Corp Ind. got the contract to build is prison cell," TIger Claw was on the phone as Darell walked in.

"With our success containing Sandstorm, who else would the city called?" Darell implied.

"Meaning you get paid coming and going."

"Exactly. And there's no way they can trace back to Mecer Corp or me," Darell smiled.

At the Canterlot Weekly…

"Uh, Sunset are you in here?" Appleack knocked on the door then she came out.

"It's safe to come out," Sunset said.

"Don't worry, Solar handle that varmit."

"Thank Celestia, I saw that Iron Bull tossed you like a doll. You okay?"

"I'm sugarcube, this ain't the first time I got thrown across the room."

"By the way AJ, do you know anything about a Mr. Hansen or know as Mr. X?"

"Their have been rumors about him being a crime lord and all that but I had Twilight checked it out but there's no traces of crime on him. Total good guy."

Solar enter a tower and quickly subdued two guards then look over a desk.

"I'm here to see Mr Hansen."

"Then you should make appointment. But perhaps we'll make an exception for the hero of the day. I am Xavier Hansen."

"Please, you're Mr. X."

"In my life, I've been called many names. My personal favorite is Gravestone."

"Buddy, I just took down Iron Bull. I can easily take care of a dude in a suit…"

Gravestone quickly puched her gut then slam her body to the ground.

"Don't move just listen and I'll teach you the facts of life."

Solar hurled a 8-ball at him but not only he caught but he crushed it.

"Mr. X, whomever he might be, has nothing against heroes. No hero can thwart enough crime to dent his income. But you have frighten crimmals off the street entirely expect when you're off battling Iron Bull. The Mr.X's profitable army of petty thugs think themesvles benath Solar Eclsipse's notice."

"Let me guess this straight, as long I keep fighting crime, you'll keep making more big bads…"

"Now your seeing the picture but their is a way out, Come work for me," Gravestone showed a brieface of cash. "You can still play the hero. I'll even pay you. All you have to do is look the other way."

"Sorry, I promise myself to never look the other way again," Solar said before heading out.

At Sunset's place.

"This reeks. I've won all the battles and never came close to winning the war. But Gravestone made one mistake. Now I know their is a war. So bring it."

Sunset changed out of her clothes and wore a red and black dress, with fire diamond crusted pin on it.

"But now it's time for some fun."