• Published 14th Oct 2012
  • 2,403 Views, 55 Comments

The Pink Arena - Blaze Spectrum



The Mane Six may have bested many lethal foes, but can they really match up against those who are considered to be for girls? Were their victories softened in the actual show? Time to find out!

  • ...
12
 55
 2,403

Round Three: My Little Pony vs. Monster High

Round Three

I didn't really want to include online stuff but looks like I'm doing it. This was requested by Calirolls.

Monster High, where the offspring of famous monsters go to school. Although it's more mess around then go to school. The concept is interesting but no, I don't hate it but I just don't find it that good.

The combatants should be ready soon.

No wait, Cleo's trying to get Fluttershy to feed her grapes.

"Breaking combatants apart in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."

"Breaking success. Battle may commence."

Good, the control robot's dealt with the prick.


On a huge space, filled up with forests and mountains. The only terrain that you could go through was rough. The sun baked the mountains and the forest, was luckily taken up with no humidity. So the forest was cool. Even the springs were covered up with some long branches and thick greenery.

A cannon shot sounded over the horizon as the two teams spawned. The Mane Six spawned in the middle of a cave in a mountain. It was not sun baked, thanks to the shade. The Monster High girls spawned in the forest, near a lake. They couldn't do much more then wait.


Pinkie pulled out a pump action shotgun that lacked a stock. She distributed them out. But the ponies could only ponder on what the heck it was.

"Its a shotgun!" Pinkie shouted out, her usual excited self.

"Quiet Pinkie, you're gonna give away our position!" Twilight almost shouted it out.

"Oh," the energetic mare lost about half her spunk.

"Now, what the hay is that thing anyways?"

"Duh you silly filly! Its a shotgun!"

"More specific," Twilight almost demanded an answer.

Pinkie suddenly became serious now that she was demanded to be more specific."Its a shotgun. A weapon. It shoots steel streamlined objects at an incredible speed. But the shotgun is special, as the object splits up into many, smaller pellets. This allows you to not require aiming at reasonable range and can harm multiple targets at once. After a shot, you must slide this back and forth." she pulled the cocking handle back, forcing a not fired shell out of the breech."So it makes room for another shot. After you have done this a certain amount of times, you will need to take new shells and load them in at the bottom here." she pointed at the bottom loading point and loaded the full discarded shell back in.

But she got a bit carried away, and pulled out a M16.

"This is an assault rifle. You know about splitting projectiles? This goes straight forward. You aim down the sights, see?" she showed the sights."The weapon will fire the bullets at an incredible rate. You simply need to hold down the trigger. After thirty shots, you will need to reload. Like this." she pulled the clip out of the breech, and put in a fresh one.

There were no questions. And it was creepy almost, how Pinkie had suddenly become so serious.

She broke the silence."No questions? Good! I'll give you one of each of these. Wear these modified saddle bags. They can hold the weapons at the back. Also, store ammo inside the bags. I'll give you each ten assault rifle clips, and sixty spare shotgun shells. Keep them safe. If you don't, then the weapon will be totally USELESS!" she made her voice suddenly rise at the end to emphasize the danger of having a unloaded gun.

Almost as if nothing had happened, Pinkie began bouncing towards the entrance of the cave, leaving the equipment for her friends behind and carrying hers. She put a mounted machine gun at the entrance. This would be their base.

"Um, Pinkie?" Twilight said.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we're cut to use these weapons, we can't even pull the trigger."


The Monster High girls were creeping along the forest. They came out and decided to take shelter in a mountain.

But once they entered the cave, the first thing they saw was a machine gun turret.

With a pink mare using it.

There was several loud cracks as Pinkie held down the trigger. Empty casings fell out at an insane rate. The bullets left the breech and through the rotating barrel. The bullets unfortunately found their target on Ghoulia Yelps body. Two dozen bullets dug into her chest. She was a zombie though, and was able to have reasonable resilience.

But Rainbow Dash flew out of the cave, her distinctive trail behind her. She hit Cleo right in the body at about mach three. The force ripped the human mummy mutant and ripped her in half. The delicate balance of organs severed, and they poured out of the body like water out of a cup. To say that Rainbow Dash was gore splattered was an understatement.

Fluttershy took a crossbow from Pinkie. The guns' trigger guards and lack of space to move her hoof made it so she couldn't fire them. But crossbows could. The arrow found its target on the already battered Ghoulia Yelps. It penetrated right through they zombie, but amazingly the zombie was still alive.

Taking advantage of Pinkie targeting Ghoulia yelps, Draculaura made her way behind the pony. As much as it disgusted her she had to use it. It was her only weapon. So while the mare was still on it she sunk her teeth into Pinkie's neck.


Lagoona Blue tried to make it around all the defenses, but it was too difficult to not notice the mutant. Applejack and Rarity charged at her. Applejack reared up and put off a precise buck. She could save the most powerful ones when she was being threatened. Rarity, took advantage of Lagoona's flinching and gave her own buck. While it was nowhere as near as powerful as Applejack's bucks, it was still surprisingly powerful. She had aimed right below the center of the lungs, and that crushed the solar plexus. She turned around and fired a vivid blue bolt of magic. She was nowhere as near as good at battle magic when compared to Twilight. The most her shot that she charged for a second was inflict a second degree burn. the least was first degree. With the same charging Twilight could have easily inflicted a gruesome fourth degree burn, melting to the bone. Except Twilight was so adept that it would go right through the body. But the battering was already enough for Lagoona to double over in pain. She could only watch in horror as Applejack walked up to her and stomped on her head.

The farmer's hoof broke right through the cranium, leaving the brain defenseless. She kept on going, and basically made the head pop like a firework.

Twilight, however, was on a killing spree. She charged up a spell for three seconds and shot Draculaura in the back. Pinkie still nearly had an artery punctured though, and she would need covering. Twilight pulled an arrow from Fluttershy's shot supply and stuck the wooden side through the vampire's heart. She pulled it out, letting the corpse fall to the ground. She charged up another spell, this time for five seconds. Aiming her head at Ghoulia's body, she let go of the stress locked up in her horn. Ghoulia may have been incredibly resilient, but over several dozen pieces of lead, a crossbow arrow to the chest, and finally a extremely powerful bolt of magic she couldn't take it. She fell down, feeling the hole in her chest as she fell down.

She aimed her horn at Frankie Stein, however, the next thing she felt was claws digging into her side. She looked up, vision hazy, to see a triumphant Clawdeen above her, one of her paws covered in gore.

Fluttershy aimed her arrow at Clawdeen. This was her last shot. Couldn't waste it. She pulled the trigger, the mechanism pulling the string from its resisting area and let the arrow out. It found its way in Clawdeen's body and penetrated right through. The arrow missed Frankie barely.

Twilight on the other hand, was losing serious blood. She gasped as she closed her eyes. To open them again in her own library, on her bed.

However, Rainbow Dash grabbed the arrow in mid air. She smiled as she flew down to Frankie, right in front of her so the monster could know she was going to die. She cracked a sadistic grin as she forced an arrow into Frankie at mach two.