• Published 2nd Jan 2024
  • 1,187 Views, 137 Comments

Ponyville Kindergarten - Visharo



Every character you know, every episode you remember, what if none of that happened. What if it all happened in a kindergarten class.

  • ...
6
 137
 1,187

Chapter 6 - Twice Shy

Fluttershy was timidly hiding from everypony. One of the first things she did when her parents dropped her off was find a quiet place. In one of the far back corners where the wallpaper showed trees. The butterfly pillows made the place cozy too! Today, she was here as well.

"D'you want sum tea, Angel?" She held out a teacup to her bunny plushie. The plushie nodded, Fluttershy giggled.

Then there was a crash. "Eep!" With extreme bravery and a high potential of pain, Fluttershy looked outside of her personal haven. Outside, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were playing with a ball. The ball had hit some books knocking it over. Twilight Sparkle who was reading said books, got up and stared the two down. They looked really mad. Fluttershy decided to lower herself, make herself invisible. Yes! Nopony will see her!

"Fluttershy!" A pony called out. No! "Fluttershy, where are you!?" It was Miss Celestia! "I've got somepony I want you to meet!"

"C...coming!" She turned back and looked sadly at Angel. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

She looked around three times before finally stepping out of her hiding place. That was the easy step. Now...just get to the other side. But there are so many ponies! She felt herself sinking to the ground, too scared to go on. She decided that fear was much better than whatever Miss Celestia wanted her for, so she covered her eyes and ears with her forehooves and waited.

"Fwuttershy!" A familiar voice popped up next to her. "Miss Cewestia wan's you."

"..."

"Ooohs, yous scared. No worries, I's gots you." Fluttershy could practically hear Pinkie's grin. "Step one! Chin up! Step two! Shift your haunches! Step three! Give a leap!"

"Wow, you said that perfectly, Pinkie." Twilight suddenly said, also next to her, causing Fluttershy to 'eep' yet again.

"I's try." She giggled. "Come oooon, you try Fwuttershy!" She began to prod the pegasus.

"O...okay..okay." With trembling legs, Fluttershy pushed herself off the ground. Slowly and very unsteadily, she rose her chin. Shaking uncontrollably, her legs shook as she rose up. The last step, but before she could leap, a white mare trotted up.

"There you are Fluttershy. Come, I want to show you the new student." Miss Celestia started pushing the unwilling filly towards the front of the Kindergarten. Then it was then did Fluttershy see...him.

"Eep!" Nopony saw what happened next.

"Angel!" Fluttershy was hiding in her secret hideout, tears in her eyes. "I think I messed up. I saw that dragon and I ran! He's so big...so scary..."

"Fluttershy?" Applejack called. "Ah know yer in there. The Miss is worried for ya. Y'all okay in there?"

"Yes!" A little too loudly. Fluttershy winced. "Sorry..."

"...mmm, what if we come with ya? Fer yer backup."

"Yeah!" Rainbow's voice. "We will push him if he do bad!"

"Oh...okay...umm..." She shuffled her way to the exit and cautiously poked her head out. Her friends were all there, smiling.

"Come on! Lesgo meet this new friend!" Pinkie grabbed Fluttershy and started walking towards Miss Celestia. Fluttershy, in the meantime, tried very hard not to panic. Then she saw him again.

"Nooooooooooo." She tried to wrestle out of Pinkie's grasp but found herself unable to move. "I don't wannaaaaaa."

"Don't worry, dawling, I's gots this." Rarity puffed out her chest and waddled over to the scary dragon next to Miss Celestia. She looked up and smiled, then her smile turned to horror and she bolted back.

"What happened?" Twilight asked, very worried. Fluttershy was not worried. She was terrified.

"His mane! It was terrible!" She then proceeded to cry. Applejack patted her on the back.

"This big meanie, don't worry Fwuttershy. I's got this!" Pinkie walked up, tripped, and then came back in tears. Twilight started to comfort her.

Rainbow stepped up, very angry. "Making me friends cry! Thas not very nice!" She puffed out her tiny wings and buzzed them rapidly. Then with a war cry, she charged...right past Miss Celestia and crashed into the desk. Miss Celestia was so surprised, it took her a moment to realize that Rainbow was bawling, complete with a bloody nose.

"Come here, Rainbow Dash. Oh, you silly filly. Let's get you to the nurse's office."

While the white mare shepherded Rainbow away, Fluttershy stalked up to the dragon. She was beyond furious. Her friends are crying all because of HIM! The dragon saw her and started to look scared. Good. She went up even closer and he started going backwards.

"You better apologize, mister! My friends are crying because of you!"

"I'm soorrryyyyyyyy! I dunno what I did, but I'm sorrrryyyyyy!" He sat down and started to cry as well. Fluttershy blinked, surprised. The scary dragon was actually just a big scared colt. Knew to the Kindergarten and uncertain. Oh.

Fluttershy trotted up to him and hugged him. "I'm very sorry. Wanna play later?"

"Sniff...o...okay."

Author's Note:

Oooh, I found this author who made some MLP Kindergarten comics back in the day. They're pretty cute.

I apologize for not posting sooner. My mental health took a bit of a dive. I'm better now. :)