• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 56 Views, 0 Comments

The Blessed Pegasus - A Magical Story - Asterisk-Star



Dynamic Flight, a pegasus, becomes an alicorn. But before his alicorn transformation, Dynamic has to face several situations. Finally, Asterisk, his cousin sister, turns him into an alicorn.

  • ...
 0
 56

Chapter 9 - Asterisk Escapes

Flower Magic observed that Asterisk didn't turn into a pegasus. So she thought of another plan.

“Glitter,” said Flower Magic to Asterisk's Father. “let's visit your terrace. I haven't seen it. I guess it will be very beautiful!”

“No, Auntie,” Asterisk interrupted. “I don't want to go there to just roam about. My bicycle is there, do you know? It's pink in colour and it's so beautiful! You all can see me ride it!”

“Ok! Shiny!” Flower Magic said.

So Glitter Bright, Glitter Mist, Asterisk Magical Galaxy, Flower Magic and Dynamic Flight went to the terrace together. Flower Magic sat on a wooden stool and watched Asterisk ride her bicycle.


Later, Flower Magic got up from the wooden stool.

But, suddenly, they heard a cry, “Help!”

They looked back to see Asterisk falling from her bicycle. She didn't fall completely, but she was half fallen, as she took support of the ground with her right hoof and took support of the wooden stool with her left hoof. She was alright and wasn't injured. Only she got hurt a bit on her horn.

“Oh no! Shiny!” Flower Magic exclaimed worriedly. “My head was turning around when I saw you falling! Let's go now! I don't want you to get hurt further!”

“OK, we'll go now!” Asterisk said.

Dynamic Flight, the only pegasus in the family, tried to hide his smile to see Asterisk hurt. Even Flower Magic, Asterisk's dear aunt, laughed secretly. This was very embarrassing for Asterisk, so she couldn't even look at them. Asterisk went near the gates and opened them.

“But, Auntie,” Asterisk said to Flower Magic. “I never ever fell down from the bicycle since I learnt cycling recently. I always This is the first time I suddenly lost my balance and fell down.”

“Shiny, this is how you will learn! Learn to balance yourself very properly.” Flower Magic replied, trying to act nice.

~To Be Continued~