• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 55 Views, 0 Comments

The Blessed Pegasus - A Magical Story - Asterisk-Star



Dynamic Flight, a pegasus, becomes an alicorn. But before his alicorn transformation, Dynamic has to face several situations. Finally, Asterisk, his cousin sister, turns him into an alicorn.

  • ...
 0
 55

Chapter 11 - Asterisk Babysits Her Sister

Asterisk was very happy because her wish had come true. She also knew that her Parents would give her the responsibility to look after sister.

“Shiny,” said Asterisk's Father. “you must have developed a sense of responsibility by now. You are now 12 years old. Therefore, we give you the responsibility to look after your sister.”

“Looking after your sister is now your responsibility, Shiny. You will have to keep an eye on her and whatever she does.” said Asterisk's Mother.

“Of course, Mom and Dad! I would surely be able to look after her on my own.” Asterisk replied happily.

“OK, Shiny. Hope you will be able to do your work properly! The best wishes to you from both of us!” Asterisk's Parents said in unison.

Just as Asterisk's Parents left the room to do their work, Dynamic Flight entered the room.


Asterisk asked Dynamic, “D.F., what would you like to be? An alicorn, a pegasus or an earth pony?”

“Uh... Shi-ny, I-I h-have told y-you...” Dynamic replied shyly.

“Still you are stuttering! I have seen that you stutter less when you are an earth pony! So, it would be better for you to be an earth pony!” Asterisk joked.

“Oh no! Shiny! I-I w-want to be an-an alicorn.” Dynamic said.

“And don't you wish for a little sister just like I did? I wished for one and I got one! But would it be the same for you?”

“Uh... It... can be!”

“Do you know? My Parents gave me the responsibility to look after my sister and keep an eye on her and whatever she does. Will you be able to do the same?”

“Maybe... But I-I'm not sure.”

“If you think you can't, then cheer up, be happy with what you already have. You already have me and S.D. (Star Delight) as your siblings! We are not your own siblings, but still we are your cousins.”

“Oh, Shi-ny, y-you are right.”

Asterisk was happy with her responsibility and looked after her sister and kept an eye on her and whatever she did. Their Parents were happy with them.

~To Be Continued~