• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 55 Views, 0 Comments

The Blessed Pegasus - A Magical Story - Asterisk-Star



Dynamic Flight, a pegasus, becomes an alicorn. But before his alicorn transformation, Dynamic has to face several situations. Finally, Asterisk, his cousin sister, turns him into an alicorn.

  • ...
 0
 55

Chapter 1 - Dynamic's Thoughts

Dynamic Flight, the only pegasus in Asterisk Magical Galaxy's family, always wished to be an alicorn. He knew that his wish might never come true because he was an alicorn before and when Flower Magic used a spell that went wrong, he lost his horn (his horn disappeared). Since 10 years of age, Dynamic Flight has been a pegasus. So he thought there would be nopony to turn him into an alicorn. He was too shy to tell that to Asterisk, his cousin sister, because, according to Dynamic, Asterisk would laugh at that. Dynamic Flight stuttered while talking to Asterisk and couldn't maintain eye contact while speaking with anypony.

“Shi-ny, d-do y-you h-hate me?” Dynamic asked Asterisk one day.

“No, I don't hate you, I only make fun of you!” Asterisk replied.

“I-I w-want to be an-an ali-corn.” Dynamic said, as he shyly flew up a bit.

Asterisk felt a bit annoyed because she didn't want Dynamic Flight to be an alicorn. Dynamic Flight was a shy pegasus, so he really felt very shy and embarassed when Asterisk told him these words (that she didn’t want to turn him into an alicorn). Asterisk was looking forward to something more to make Dynamic more embarassed. Needless to say, Dynamic Flight was too shy to speak with a pony by maintaining eye contact.


Dynamic Flight entered the bedroom and started turning the pages a book about a spell that could turn a pegasus into an alicorn if it was only read by holding the book with alicorn magic. Needless to say, Dynamic Flight didn't have magic as he was a pegasus. Asterisk knew the rules of the spell. So she held the book with magic and let Dynamic read it.

“Th-ank y-you, Shi-ny....” Dynamic said shyly.

Asterisk laughed and replied, “You are welcome, D.F.!”

~To Be Continued~