• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 55 Views, 0 Comments

The Blessed Pegasus - A Magical Story - Asterisk-Star



Dynamic Flight, a pegasus, becomes an alicorn. But before his alicorn transformation, Dynamic has to face several situations. Finally, Asterisk, his cousin sister, turns him into an alicorn.

  • ...
 0
 55

Chapter 17 - Dynamic's Fake Horn

Flower Magic made a fake horn for Dynamic Flight with her magic and fixed it on Dynamic’s forehead. Dynamic’s fake horn looked like a real horn from a distance.

“Bluebob, you go to Shiny and act like an alicorn. I guess she won’t understand that yours is a fake horn.” Flower Magic instructed Dynamic.

“OK.” Dynamic replied.

Dynamic went to Asterisk and tried to act like an alicorn. When Dynamic came near Asterisk, Asterisk understood that Dynamic’s horn was a fake one.

“Who turned you into an alicorn?” Asterisk asked Dynamic, pretending to not have understood that Dynamic's was a fake horn.

“Mom turned me into an alicorn.” Dynamic replied, not in the least stuttering.

“But it can’t be done, I know. The spell rules are different. I see that yours is a fake horn, isn’t it? I understood it just when you came here! I was only pretending to be unaware of the fake horn.” Asterisk replied.

“Uh...” Dynamic couldn't think of what to say next as Asterisk's words made him blush.

Dynamic Flight ran off from there and went back to Flower Magic.

Flower Magic asked Dynamic, “What happened, Bluebob?!”

“Mom, Shiny understood that it’s a fake horn!” Dynamic replied.

“But I didn’t think that she would!”

Asterisk came there.

“But you can’t have a fake horn!” Asterisk said to Dynamic.

“Why?!” Dynamic asked.

Asterisk quickly made Dynamic’s fake horn disappear with her magic and went away from there.

Flower Magic said to Asterisk, “Shiny! You shouldn’t have done that!” Then she turned to Dynamic and said, “I’m sorry, Bluebob, I thought that this plan would work for a day, but if Shiny is like this, it wouldn’t.”

“It seems like I have got to be happy with what I already have.” Dynamic replied sadly.

“No, Bluebob, you don’t have to do that! We are finding out ways to turn you into an alicorn!” Flower Magic replied, trying to comfort her son.

Dynamic Flight didn’t have hope, but he decided to tell the story of his pegasus transformation to Asterisk.

~To Be Continued~