• Published 15th Dec 2023
  • 1,591 Views, 31 Comments

The marriages of Anon - ImNew2023



Short stories about the marriages of ponyfied Anon.

  • ...
8
 31
 1,591

Luna part 1

In the halls of Canterlot castle, the thestral Prince Anon, husband of Princess Luna, was trying to clean up a mess he made.

Frantically trying to glue a bust of his sister in-law Celestia back together, Anon muttered to himself.

“It’s ok Anon it’s ok, this bust can’t be that old, it was just made ONE THOUSAND AND FIFTEEN YEARS AGO!? Oh my god I’m going to be sent to the moon!” Anon cried as he panicked.

“Your Highness?” A voice asked.

Jumping out of his skin Anon spun around to see Raven Inkwell standing there looking at him with a judging look.

“Oh thank goodness it’s just you Rave, quick, grab a glue gun and help me” Anon sighed in relief as he went back to glueing.

Looking over his fuck up, Raven rolled her eyes at the prince’s accident.

“Did you try tying soap to your hooves again?” She asked.

“I was trying to revolutionise cleaning and give the staff some much needed rest if that was what you meant” he replied.

Liking her eyes, Raven continued with her mission.

“If you’ll let one of the castle’s professionals handle it, perhaps you can come to see your wife, the Princess?” Raven asked.

Hearing about his wife, Anon’s ears pointed upwards.

“Luna? Is she hurt?” Anon asked.

“No” Raven replied.

“Sick?” Anon asked.

“No” Raven replied.

“She’s not horny again is she?” Anon asked, his tone going from worried to fearful.

“No, but she refuses to leave her bathtub for some reason” Raven explained.

Travelling to their room, Anon looked through the door to the en-suite.

The deep blue tiles of the flooring were soaked with bubbly water.

In a large ornate tub that could fit two ponies at least, Princess Luna was submerged inside.

“Luny? Are you ok?” Anon asked as he gently threaded into the bathroom.

Getting no response Anon walked closer.

Resting his chin on the rim of the tub Anon looked at his wife’s stone face.

Lazily, Luna let out a sigh, the water around her mouth becoming bubbles as a result.

Lifting her head up slightly Luna faced her husband.

“Elder Scrolls 6 is still two years away” Luna explained.

Seeing what this was about Anon activated his good husband mode.

“You want pina coladas?” Anon asked.

“Yes please” Luna agreed.

Mixing the drinks himself, Anon waited for Luna to dry herself off before they discussed her problem.

“We have played through every open world RPG Bethesda has cranked out and now we are forced to wait years for the next big instalment of our most beloved series” Luna explained.

Since gaining access to the human world via Celestia’s former student Sunset Shimmer, Luna had become fond of human video games.

So far, games such as Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim had become her favourites.

But currently, Elder Scrolls 6 had been anticipated for many years and was supposed to be unreleased for years now.

Anon knew the pain gamers everywhere felt.

But he accepted that games take a while and the Bethesda staff were working on other projects.

It was a pity other companies couldn’t just make a sequel for them.

“International copyright laws are important but they’re bullshit” Anon thought to himself.

“Wait a minute-“ Anon thought to himself again.

That’s when Anon got a plan.

It wasn’t technically legal but it was a plan.

Pouring Luna another cocktail, this time in a much bigger glass, Anon waited until the alcohol had put his beloved wife to sleep.

Sneaking out of the castle, Anon took the first train to Ponyville.

“To become a computer nerd I must go to the biggest nerd I know” Anon said to himself.

Searching the town, Anon was confronted by Twilight Sparkle, the student of his sister in-law and the mare he was convinced was rather Celestia’s love child or her secret marefriend.

It was really hard for him to tell.

“Your Highness? It’s an honour but what brings you to Ponyville?” Twilight asked.

“I need you to teach me computer shit” Anon explained.

Raising an eyebrow the Princess of Friendship tilted her head slightly.

“Excuse me?” She asked.

“Luna’s gone into a depression because Bethesda is taking forever to make Elder Scrolls 6 so I’m using the fact that Equestria isn’t a part of Earth to get around copyright laws and make it myself. So yeah I need help. And a thousand other ponies who know how to program as well” Anon explained.

“Why a thousand?” Twilight asked.

“Because Skyrim took six years for a hundred humans to make but I’m under a time crunch so if I have ten times that I can get it done in under eight months” Anon explained.

Concerned about how anxious Anon was, Twilight chose to press further. Deep down she felt like she wasn’t getting the whole truth.

“Ok but WHY does it need to be done in eight months?” Twilight asked.

That’s when Anon started frowning.

“Twiggles. Do you know what happened last time Luna got depressed?” Anon asked rhetorically.

“No?” Twilight replied, feeling a rant coming on.

“First she gets depressed, then she gets apathetic, then she gets HORNY AS FUCK” Anon stated.

“Ok I think I get it, I’ll try to hel-“ Twilight tried to move the conversation along before being cut off.

“No, I don't think you understand. Luna is twice the size of the average mare, can rip a tree out of the ground with the same effort I use to pick a blade of grass and has a libido TEN TIMES THAT OF THE AVERAGE MARE. I cannot keep taking this, my balls are basically deflated hoof balls now” Anon ranted.

“Please stop” Twilight begged as she tried covering her ears.

“Oh that’s not even the worst part! The weekly hospital visits for friction burns, the broken ribs. Fuck I’ve had to grab random mares from the night guard, strap a dildo between their legs and have them pretend to be me, all so I can get a five minute break. My spirit is willing but my flesh is spongy and bruised. I. AM. NOT. A. MACHINE! And if I have to go to hospital and explain I’ve got a shattered pelvis just because Todd Howard is taking his sweet time making a game, I’m going to flip!”

Now with mental images she will never be free of, Twilight agreed to help Anon.

Travelling with him to Manehattan where the technological revolution was in full swing.

Using their royal positions they recruited countless young stallions and mares struggling to make their names in the programming business.

While normally they would be paid in bits, they instead were paid in being allowed to use Anon and Twilight’s names in references on their resumes.

And such Elder Scrolls 6: Hammerfell was made with the blood, sweat and tears of a thousand unpaid interns.

And it was pretty shit on release and had many bugs and the DLCs could be argued were not worth the price tag.

But her husband made it for her so Luna loved it.

And if you called it shit for making Nazeem the main antagonist over the Thalmor, Luna would send you to the dungeons until Celestia released you.