• Published 3rd Dec 2023
  • 845 Views, 56 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Ice Sprint. - Red Tagg



Rainbow Dash is tasked to deliver a heart to a patient in a blizzard. But there are people trying to stop her. All while on her Birthday.

  • ...
1
 56
 845

Brunt Wall

Rainbow Dash continued to run through the snow. According to her map, she was on the right track.

“Okay, so those two made me delay by five minutes, but still making a great time. Just about halfway there. But only four hours left.”

Just then, she noticed some headlights from behind her. Rainbow turned to see a car driving behind her as it caught up with her. The window rolled down, revealing a man with spiked hair and a beard wearing an ACME Uniform.

“Good afternoon, Mademoiselle Dash. I am Agent Chase Devinaux,” Devinaux introduced himself.

“I've heard of you,” Rainbow said, remembering the stories she heard from Carmen and Julia, particularly about his driving skills.

“Indeed, and I'm here to drive you part of the way in this new fast car that adapts to the snow,” Devinaux boasted while admiring the car.

“Uh, Mr Devinaux, thanks for the offer, but you might want to look ahead,” Rainbow warned the man as she pointed ahead.

“What?” Devinaux looks ahead to see a frozen lake coming. “No, no, no, no!” Devnaux slides on the frozen lake, which cracks, causing him to sink.

“Julia was right; he does have bad driving skills.” Rainbow looked at her watch and determined she didn't have time to help. “I'm sure he's fine.” Rainbow then zips off.


At the bottom of the frozen lake, Devinaux sat in the car sulking, utterly embarrassed that he drove to the bottom of the water... again.

Just then, Agent Zari appeared on the screen, looking annoyed at Devinaux.

“Why am I not surprised?” Zari said, knowing the mess they have to clean up now.


At the Ice Fortress, Donnie’s group were still taking out the defences while Donnie was working on the control panel.

“Donnie, how much longer?” Carter asked as they continued to fight off the defences.

“It would go faster if you didn't keep interrupting me!” Donnie said in annoyance.

“Just keep going,” Rarity said as she blocked some laser blasts with her diamond shield.

"These cosas need to go abajo!" Gabby pointed out as the blasters kept blasting until one blasted at Gabby. She was pushed back and over the edge. "¡DIOS MÍO!

Everyone was shocked and worried that Gabby had gone overboard.

“GABBY!”


With Leo’s team, the same thing happened to Casey; he was caught in a blast and fell off the platform.

“CASEY!”

Casey was falling through the sky.

“This is so metal!”

Casey then pulled a cord that was on his coat and pulled it. A parachute shot out from the back, allowing Casey to land gently.

“It was a good thing we had these parachutes placed into our coats before we came here.”


Gabby was floating down, thanks to a parachute she had on, just in case.

“Well, that was vengonzosos.” Gabby then noticed Casey floating near where she was. “At least I'm not the only one that fell off.”

Gabby and Casey landed on the ground and met up with each other.

“So, had trouble on the Ice Fortress?” Gabby teased Casey.

“Well, at least I went out in a cool way.”

Gabby replied, “Sure you did. Now, how are we going to get back to Canterlot?”

Casey and Gabby needed to find out where they were, as they were stuck in a snowy area.

Then, Casey noticed something up ahead. He said, “Hey, look, headlights.”

Headlights were indeed heading straight towards them.


Rainbow kept running. She looked to see she was over the halfway mark.

“Over halfway there, just hope there aren't more distractions.”

But that thought was for nought when she noticed something: a prominent figure standing in her path. But before she could stop, the figure grabbed her by the head and lifted her off the ground. It was none other than a member of the VILE Faculty, Coach Brunt.

“Not so fast, speedy,” Brunt mocked Rainbow as she held her.

“Coach Brunt!?” Rainbow said in surprise. “What're you doing here?”

“Just here to get a little payback after you and your friends defeated us last time.”

“Well then, you'll have to get me first,” Rainbow declared. Rainbow then used her legs to kick Brunt in the face, but Brunt blocked her legs, which caused the Coach to let go, and she flipped off of her.

“Always protect the face,” Brunt said. She then charged at Rainbow but used her speed to dodge Brunt.

“Can't hit what you can't catch,” Rainbow boasted.

“When I was told I was facing one of them Rainboom gals, I hoped it'd be Applejack. She and I are due for a rematch,” Brunt declared, looking for a rematch with Applejack.

“Still embarrassed after she threw you off that roof,” Rainbow mocked Brunt.

“Don't push it, little speedy. You may be fast, but it doesn’t matter. Speed won't matter against raw muscle.” Brunt tried to punch Rainbow, but she dodged, except when Brunt didn't miss and sent her flying.

Rainbow managed to recover and land safely without damaging the heart. She looked to see Brunt was blocking her route. So, she ran in the other direction.

“What's the matter, little girl? Too scared to face Mama Bear. Lambkins had better courage than you,” Brunt mocked as she watched Rainbow.

Once Rainbow was at a distance, Rainbow stopped and turned around.

“You can't hit if something hits you first,” Rainbow said as she ran full speed towards Brunt.

Brunt readied herself, thinking she could catch her. However, before Rainbow Dash arrived, the same falcon from before attacked Brunt in the face.

“Agh! Get off, you stupid bird,” Brunt said in frustration as the falcon attacked her.

Rainbow, using the distraction to her advantage, charged full speed.

The falcon pulled up, out of the way. Brunt watched as Rainbow approached and delivered a punch to the face so strong that it pushed Brunt back, causing her to fall onto her back.

“What's that you said about speed being no match for raw muscle?” Rainbow rhetorically asked. “And what happened to always protecting the face?”

Rainbow then made a break for the path before Brunt came too. Brunt looked around to see the girl gone. She then checked her phone to see how long it took.

“A few more minutes would've been better. But the girl has one more obstacle to pass,” Coach declared, ensuring VILE hasn't failed yet. “But where did that stupid bird go?”

What Brunt wasn’t aware of was that there was a drone watching the battle.


In an unknown building, the footage from the drone was being shown on a screen. A particular super thief in her classic red coat and hat was watching it. With her was a middle-aged Japanese man. It was Carmen Sandiego and Shadowsan.

“Well, she held her own against Brunt pretty well,” Carmen said, sounding impressed.

“Not an easy feat, but she managed to get away,” Shadowsan pointed out.

“Ivy, how's it going on your end?” Carmen said into her phone.

“We're on Vera's trail, but it looks like VILE has put their plans in motion,” Ivy told them through the computer.

“We also managed to pick up two passengers along the way,” Zack said. Casey and Gabby appeared on the screen.

“Hey Carmen, Shadowsan, it's been a while,” Casey greeted the duo.

“Hey Casey, who's your friend?”

“Hola, I'm Gabby Rivera, nice to meet ya,” Gabby introduced herself.

Carmen greeted her, “Hola to you too. Now, I take it Zack and Ivy told you their mission?”

“Yep, they told us everything,” Casey confirmed, still reeling about what they heard.

“Then you know what's at stake if VILE succeed,” Shadowsan said.

“Yes, we get it,” Gabby assured.

“Then good luck on your end,” Carmen said as the video call turned off. “Nice to know Zack and Ivy have help on their end.”

“Yes. For we're more needed here right now,” Shadowsan said.

“Heads up, gang. Video call from our new associate,” Player’s voice on the computer said.

Appearing on the screen was the exact hooded figure.

“I trust the girl is nearly there with the heart,” the figure said.

“She is. But I fear that VILE will throw one more obstacle to delay her,” Shadowsan theorised.

“I'll deal with that. I need you guys here to stop VILE's plan on your side,” the figure said as the call was cut off.

Carmen told him, “Okay, Shadowsan, we have some important people to protect from VILE.”

Shadowsan continued, “Or VILE will gain major resources for their schemes.”