• Published 3rd Dec 2023
  • 845 Views, 56 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Ice Sprint. - Red Tagg



Rainbow Dash is tasked to deliver a heart to a patient in a blizzard. But there are people trying to stop her. All while on her Birthday.

  • ...
1
 56
 845

Heart Pickup

Rainbow Dash was running across the snow-covered landscape, now wearing her new boots, a jacket, a beanie, and a scarf around her mouth to keep her face warm.

“These boots are certainly better for running across snow in,” Rainbow thought.

She then checked out the little touchscreen on her wrist to see that she was on the right path towards Boston. She then heard Chief's voice coming through the tablet.

Local law enforcement nationwide has been notified of your mission. We did not disclose information on your identity,” Chief spoke through the communicator.

“Gotcha, Chief,” Rainbow understood. “Hope the others are doing well on their mission.”


At one of the Ice fortresses, the turtle blimp was slowly approaching the fortress. On it were Leo, Twilight, Raph, Karai, Applejack, Casey, Pinkie Pie, Keno, Angel, Carter, Adagio, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Lance. Melody and Sweet-Note. Leo was piloting the blimp.

“Okay, so we take out Tora's laser-shooting snowmen or whatever else he has and sneak into the main control room. Then Twilight and Chaplin shut down the snow-making process. Then we land it in a clear area, away from civilians,” Leo explained the plan.

“Gee, sounds simple,” Raph said with sarcasm.

“We don't know what to expect when we get there,” Angel pointed out.

“Wonder how Sunset and the others are doing?” Applejack wondered.

“I'm sure they're fine. After all, they have better transportation,” Raph said, feeling jealous.


The others, Donnie, Mikey, April, Sunset Shimmer, Fluttershy, Rarity, Shinigami, Gabby, Carter, Aria Sonata, Sweetie Belle, Ace, Sweetheart and Half Note, were making their way towards the Ice Fortress in one of the Foot Clan’s helicopters.

“This is a nice helicopter you have, Karai,” Carter commented.

“Thanks. It’s the Foot Clans, but it works wonders,” Karai inquired.

“Well, just wait till you see the one I'm working on,” Donnie said smugly.

“You mean that old helicopter you've got from the scrapyard you've been working on?” Mikey asked.

“When I'm done, it'll be super cool,” Donnie proudly said.

“Alright, guys, we're getting close to the fortress. They'll probably have defences, so be on alert,” Sunset pointed out. “We just need to get close for Donnie to hack in and shut down the fortress.”

“Wonder how Rainbow is doing with her mission,” Fluttershy wondered, worrying about her friend.


Rainbow continued to run through the snow as she approached Boston. Ahead of her was a traffic jam.

“No biggie,” Rainbow said with confidence.

Rainbow jumped over the cars and ran across the tops.

“Just like jumping over buildings in New York,” Rainbow said nonchalantly.

Rainbow kept running until she reached the hospital. Outside were doctors and nurses waiting for her.

“Rainbow Dash speedy delivery service, here to pick up the package,” Rainbow said upon arrival.

“What you're delivering is very important and delicate,” the doctor explained. She then handed Rainbow a backpack which contained the heart. “This carbon fibre carrier will protect the heart from the friction of the trip and will help keep it in pristine condition. But you'll only have six hours to get it to Seattle before it becomes useless for the girl.”

“You can count on me,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Then get going.”

With the heart in hand, Rainbow Dash began running west to save the girl.


None of them realised they were being watched through the Hospital security cameras. They were being watched by a man with pale skin, a woman in a green dress and many jewels, and a woman in a lab coat and goggles. They were VILE Faculty.

“Well, this is an unexpected hindrance,” Maelstrom said with disappointment.

“They cannot ruin this for us; there’s more at stake!” Dr Bellum growled.

“I think we have bigger problems than that, Saira,” Countess Cleo pointed out.

“Indeed, luckily, we have some agents on her route,” Maelstrom inquired.

“But after New York, it'll be difficult for them to get the heart,” Cleo reminded

Maelstrom, remembering New York.

“They don't need to stop her; they just need to stall her long enough,” Maelstrom reassured the Countess. He then had a sinister look. “And we will gain so much once they're all gone.”

Author's Note:

The helicopter Donnie mentions is based on the Turtle Copter from the 2003 series.