• Published 3rd Dec 2023
  • 845 Views, 56 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Ice Sprint. - Red Tagg



Rainbow Dash is tasked to deliver a heart to a patient in a blizzard. But there are people trying to stop her. All while on her Birthday.

  • ...
1
 56
 845

Spinning and Flying stop

On the platform of the ice fortress, Leo's group were taking down the defences on the Ice fortress.

“In case you didn't know,” Raph declared as he destroyed a defence laser. “Turtles are cold-blooded.”

Pinkie Pie destroyed some defences by using her exploding sprinkles to blow up the mechanisms.

“This is for interrupting our friend's birthday party,” Pinkie declared, ticked off about the work she put in going to waste.

Applejack used her strength to destroy some defences as well. “I will not let these machines ruin mah families or anyone else's crops.”

Leo was slicing his way through them blasters. He informed everyone, “Alright, we just need to get into the control centre...”

“You won’t be going anywhere...”

The gang turned to see a mutant Polar Bear wearing a leather jacket while holding a blaster.

“Tora,” Leo said, recognising the bear.

“That's Tora?” Twilight asked.

“The one and only,” Tora boasted. “And you must be the Rainbooms I’ve heard so much about. You'll make lovely ice statues.”

“So freezing the city wasn’t enough the last time; now you're trying to freeze the whole country?!” Raph demanded.

“A frozen country needs a leader that can handle it,” Tora proclaimed.

“Well, your plan’s about to melt, you oversized teddy bear!” Raph declared as he charged at Tora.


Rainbow continued to run through the snow.

“So far so good,” Rainbow thought to herself.

She was passing through a city when, straight up ahead, in front of a tunnel, there was a car pileup. There were no civilians, but the wreckage was blocking her path.

“Gonna have to go around.”

Rainbow went past the tunnel and through an avenue of stores and restaurants, which made Rainbow's stomach growl. “I could use some food... focus, Rainbow,” Rainbow argued to herself.

She continued to run through the city. She was nearly out when something came flying towards her. Rainbow ducked to avoid it. She then noticed a young man with a headband in front of her trying to hit her with a kick. She dodged it and distanced herself. She then noticed a young woman with twin braids with him. The woman was holding a pair of bolas in her hands.

“Nice to meet you, Rainbow Dash,” the man said to Rainbow.

“Who are you guys,” Rainbow Dash demanded.

“The name's Spin Kick,” the man introduced himself.

“And I'm Flytrap,” the woman introduced herself while spinning her bolas.

“They sound awfully like Jake and Luz,” Rainbow thought. “What do you want.”

“We just want a chance to beat you,” Spin Kick said.

“The great undefeatable Rainbow Dash is about to be defeated,” Flytrap said as she threw another bola.

Rainbow dodged it. She reached behind her back for her Naginata spear but remembered she didn't have it. She left it behind because she didn't think she'd be fighting anyone and didn’t need the extra weight.

“Oh, sewer apples.” Rainbow continued to fight them hand to hand.

Flytrap was about to throw another bola, but a bird call was suddenly heard. They looked up to see a falcon flying down towards Flytrap. It swooped down and attacked the two, grabbing a bola.

Rainbow was confused. But she looked at her watch and remembered she was against the clock. Using the bird attack as a distraction, Rainbow ran towards them, and when she got close, she skidded across, causing the snow to hit the two. The falcon evaded it by flying up, but the snow hit the two. That allowed Rainbow to get out of there and continue on her route.

Spin Kick and Flytrap recovered to see Rainbow was gone. Spin Kick looked at the time on his phone, but it was not what he wanted.

“Not long enough,” Spin Kick grumbled.

“We may have failed, but we're just the first obstacle,” Flytrap reminded her partner.


After attacking the two VILE operatives, the falcon flew through the skies before it circled above some tree tops, where a lone figure stood on the highest branch of a tall tree. The figure wore a white stealth jacket and black pants, light grey fingerless gloves and black boots, a beige cloak with the hood up, and a black mask and goggles covering his face. He had a sword strapped to his back and throwing knives along his belt.

The figure held out his arm, and the falcon perched on it.

"Well done, Aaserak," he petted the falcon before it dropped the bolas into his hand.

"So it seems I was right. The black sheep of my family is once again trying to take what is not his!" He threw the bolas in the air and sliced it with one of his daggers.

"But neither he nor VILE ever counted on me!"

The falcon flew off to find Rainbow Dash.

The figure then pulled out a phone. The phone showed footage of a young brown-skinned girl with brown hair sleeping in a hospital bed. Next to her was a brown-skinned elderly woman with short grey hair, wearing a lavender jumper with a white collar, black slacks, shiny shoes, and a golden nose ring. She also had a cane with a robin figure on the top. The woman was holding the girl's hand. Even under the mask, the figure's expression softened, becoming more determined.

"You'll get that heart; I promise you that."

Author's Note:

Spinkick is voiced by Dante Basco, who also voices Jake Long from American Dragon. And Flytrap is voiced by Sarah-Nicole Robles, who also voices Luz Noceda from the Owl House. Both those characters appeared in Magic in Manhatten.

Also shoutout to AmethystMajesty25 for Proof-reading.