• Published 19th Nov 2023
  • 153 Views, 20 Comments

Aura. Back to equestria. - Dot-Dot_Dot



Aura is brought back to equestria to answer to her crimes.

  • ...
 20
 153

Cutie Unmarked

Aura floats between space and time and reality as she sees the universe. The truth of all things as her eyes are opened for the first time.

“This reality? All of the universes? What is this?” Aura says as she looks around and something acquires her attention.

“Is that me?” Aura says as she looks closer and it pulls her into the rift.

Aura opens her eyes to find herself in a small town with ponies that look to be without color.
All of the ponies are surrounding her but one sticks out to have her color as she steps up.

“Hello there. I’m Starlight Glimmer. Welcome to our small town where everyone is equal. Who are you?” Starlight asks.

Aura looks her up and down then compares her to the other ponies.

“So she’s the mayor or whatever. Why is she colored while the rest isn’t? She has to be lying about this.” Aura thinks to herself.

“May I speak to you. Privately Ms. Glimmer?” Aura says as she stands up.

“Sure!” Starlight says as all of the ponies walk away and she walks to a building and Aura follows her.

They walk into the house as Aura shuts and locks the door.

“What are you really? You’re hiding something from your past that you can’t accept Starlight. Why are you different than those other ponies.” Aura says as she crosses her arms.

“What do you mean? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Starlight says as she starts to look nervous.

“Are you sure? Because I’m not mad. I just want to know? Is it because of sunburst? Just because he got his mark first isn’t the end of the world. I know how you feel. And plus I don’t even have my cutie mark yet.” Aura says with a chuckle.

“You don’t? And how do you know about my past?!” Starlight says looking angered.

“I’ve seen the past and the future I’ve been back and forth helping the ponies with their troubles. And this ring… it’s sent me here. After all I’ve seen. After all I’ve been through. I can’t take it anymore. I’ve lost everything. I’ve realized strength will be the only thing I’ll need.” Aura says as she grabs the ring off of her finger and starts to crush it.

The ring cracks and glows and Aura crushes the ring. The ring explodes as a white ball rises above Aura and floats into her chest. Aura clutches at her chest as she falls to her knees and falls over.

“Starlight… Help Me!” Aura says weakly as she pulls herself towards the couch.

Starlight looks around before looking at Aura then to the door. Starlight panicked before lifting Aura with her magic and laying her on the couch before running out the door.

Aura lays there with ridged breathing. Aura waves her hand infront of her and all she sees is afterimages. Her vision starts to blur in and out as she looks around the room before a pony catches her attention.

Aura watches the pony as it stands there as it slowly approaches as she lays there with her eyes wide open.

Aura’s vision slowly focuses on the pony to reveal that the pony is one that she has never seen before. It’s wearing a cloak?

The pony’s horn glows as a vial of a mysterious liquid floats over to Aura.

“Drink.” The Mysterious pony says as Aura barely manages to grab it and she pours the liquid into her mouth and she swallows it.

The pony disappears as Aura passes out.
Aura wakes up to see Starlight and a few other ponies and Princess Celestia looking at her in shock.

“Aura? Is that you?” Starlight asks.

“I feel different. Could anyone summon a mirror?” Aura asks as she sits up.

Princess Celestia uses her magic to summon a mirror for Aura.

Aura grabs the mirror and looks at herself.

“Oh no. I’m a kid again!” Aura shouts.

Aura looks at her short pearlescent hair with a faint glow in the color.

“Aura? Why are you a kid again?” Starlight asks.

“I don’t know. I don’t remember much about anything before waking up. But I feel different. As if there is some instinct that drives for something that I cannot tell what for. But I do need to be alone to get used to this smaller body.” Aura says as she stands up and walks to the door.

“Aura wait.” Starlight says as she approaches Aura. “Since you’re a child now, you need someone to look over you.” Starlight says with a smug look.

“I… Me?! Aura Moon? I do not need a parent or a guardian. I can handle myself just fine. Ugh. I sound like Trixie. Yuck.” Aura says as she opens the door but Celestia closes it.

“Starlight is right Aura. You do need some pony to look after you. Now that you’re a kid again.” Princess Celestia says with a giggle.

“I’m not doing it. I don’t care what you all say. I don’t need anyone. I’ve helped others all my life just to get babied when I turn into a kid again?! I’ve lost everything again. I almost died! And this is what happens to me?! If this is how I’m going to be treated then I don’t belong in this world. I’m leaving.” Aura says as she slams the door behind her as she begins to run away from the village.

“Those ponies think that since I’m a kid now that I can’t take care of myself. How disgusting. These ponies have disrespected me for the last time. If I want to prove my point than I’ll need a trainer. Especially one who lost to a guy with plot armor even though he should have won. These ponies will regret disrespecting me like this.” Aura says as she continues to runaway.

Aura reaches a field as she looks up and storm clouds form around the area as Aura disappears from equestria.