• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 948 Views, 21 Comments

Letters from Blitzen: A Story of the Kirin Colt. - Will of Haphinea



After his meeting of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Blitzen the Kirin writes letters to them. Visit later

  • ...
3
 21
 948

For her eyes, I would move mountains!

To My Dearest Filly-Friend in Ponyville,

I write thee today as I have to apologize. I had been worried about my older sister. Well, I know she is not mine sister, but I care for her as though she was. I had dreams and nightmares of the Griffon lands where she is off to finish business, and wish to write thee and ask how thou art doing? I shall eagerly await thy reply. Included is a scrap of material thine sister hath asked about. See to it she gets it for me?

Your Guardian Kirin,

Blitzen of Hope's Asylum.

Blitzen finished his letter eagerly. He had hoped to write more, but in his somewhat troubled state, he couldn't concentrate. It was around 2 am and both Silhouette Shield, the "bat pony" and Wonder-Colt, an Earth Pony and former Royal Guard, were sleeping in a room nearby. The Kirin hope not to wake them, when he felt a presence in the room near him.

"Don't worry cutie, I am not going to hurt you!" The stealthy dark pony said, from behind him. She came close to him, but felt him edge away, so she stayed back out of respect to her host's wishes.

Blitzen was startled at first that she tried to touch him, but adjusted his hooves slightly, causing the electric build-up in his mane to ground out. Once that occurred, he came closer to the unusual pony, and held her tightly. "I had a most frightful dream. Mine sister, she..didn't come back! I miss her so much." he said, and wept openly.

Silhouette was going to quickly joke around with the Kirin, when a sudden memory of Wonder pounding into her head that he's lived a century, but dang you if you break his heart! He's still a little colt at heart hit her, and she, surprisingly held on to her host and let her long hidden motherly instincts take over. "I don't know much about why your sister left, but she'll be ok. She probably as tough as you, and I know you can handle yourself, kiddo!"

"I am not a child! I may be, but I am special...and I hate it! I want to go to Ponyville, and see her again! She makes me feel so...so much like Sister. Like I am an equal, but I cannot. I never even left the walls of this refuge! I am scared!" the Kirin said somewhat angrily at the female Opliptera. He wasn't mad at her, but lately, especially after Princess Luna reminded him of his physical age, he hated that no one but Sweetie Belle and her friends cared that he was, still a colt.

The noise woke Wonder up, and he entered the room seeing his Kirin friend upset, and naturally, blamed the often rude Silhouette, first thing. "What did you say to him? I told you he's a colt! I swear if you were flirting with him or suggesting things about his crush I'll..."

"Whoa hey! I am not saying anything, Wonder! I was just, being here for him! I actually haven't said much to him, other than what is wrong. Don't worry, I'll expect an apology from you later! I am going to see Zed, don't wait for me!" The angry mare said, and carefully separated herself from the upset colt, and flew out fast.

Bless her, and her impaitent...never mind, Wonder thought to himself. He knew why Blitzen was upset, and if he could help him calm down, he could get back to sleep again. "Blitz, I wasn't going to tell you until tomorrow, but, Miss Fluttershy from Ponyville would like to visit that whale they have in Baltimare, but, she needs a special pony who can care for her animals while she is gone. I know you like animals, and take care of Manny very well, but, would you like to go there, and have a play to stay while she takes care of..." Wonder never got to finish.

"Yes, I can see them! I can see...her!" His eyes closed and imagined what must have looked crazy to Wonder. He imagine himself and his Sweetie spending another night talking, and telling stories, and maybe even kissing again! He quickly threw that rude memory out...if his Sister found out he disrespected any Filly or Mare, he would be punished most severely. "Yes, I would like to do so! I would love to talk to regular Ponies and..."

"Ok Blitz...first thing first. I am going to write to her tomorrow, and we shall see if she is ok with you coming over and staying at her place and caring for her animals. I know she'll trust you when she sees how well you act around her animals. But I want to see if she would approve. There is also the issue of having an adult watch over you there. Ponyville is too far for Kellie to travel without water, and I wouldn't want to bug any of the other couples. So, let me figure that out. Perhaps I could ask Rainbow Dash or Miss Sparkle.." Wonder said.

Despite the fact this process would take days to complete, Blitzen already left and was packing sets of things to take, and if not for Wonder coming in and stopping him, he would have made his way over to the new town that coming morning. Still tiredness took over the colt, and he was soon asleep, hugging his Earth Pony friend before sleeping. "I thank thee, Wonder!"

Wonder was ready for bed to, but thoughts had occurred in his mind. First, was his apology to Sillie, but he knew she was with her fiance' and thoughts of walking in on them...eww! Second, was perhaps a quick trip into Ponyville, to ask those he rescued for an adult willing to care for the young Kirin. Luna knows, Rapi would have his head if he went alone! Lastly, his own plans to recruit others for his plan with Silhouette. This would have to be spoken to the young Kirin, and to the Kelpie, Kellie, as by the time Fluttershy came back, he would start his journey north towards the Crystal Empire. "All in due time, for now, sleep!"

==========================================

Normal morning routines included de-energizing the Nikola Tori-Coil, and getting breakfast ready for himself. However, Blitzen was beyond feeling normal today, and only de-energize the electricity giving tower for day levels, and skipping breakfast, before going in full trot to Zed the Zorse's house. He wanted to tell his new bat pony, or Opliptera friend, as Wonder had corrected him, about his future visit to Ponyville! He was so excited, that he ignored the playful batter behind the door and opened the door anyway, scaring the couple, who were very much still in bed.

"Who the hell are...? Oh, Blitzen!?! You really should have knocked! Me and Zed, we are..um, we are.." She struggle to hide herself under the blanket with her fiance', who was mumbling something about being almost done.

"I didn't know that thine two were breeding before marriage, but it's ok. I shan't tell anypony!" Blitzen said proudly, and sat over in the other room. He was still very happy, but had no idea that interrupting certain activities was not only rude, but wrong on many levels.

"How does he...wait, he is a hundred year old colt living among Ponies who love Griffons and Zebras...hehe I guess word gets around, huh Zed?" Silhouette kissed her special somepony and whispered sweet nothings to him, before getting out of bed, much to Zed's disappointment. Zed merely went back to sleep cursing his bad luck.


After said incident, the Opliptera walked out of the shower without her usual armor on. and entered the room where the young Kirin waited to tell her the news. However, as he had never seen her without clothes or armor on, he did what most young males would do, even in the face of getting caught: He stared at her. She noticed this, and despite her fight with Wonder last night, she could not help but tease him "Hey Zed, I think you have competition! This cutie has been staring at me since I got up! I think he likes my wings!" She said, while very awkwardly moving her wings up and down her body. Zed came into the room at this point and was more livid that his marefriend was teasing a little colt.

The Kirin, confronted with violating a rule that had been ingrained into his head years back, AND suddenly realizing that he was staring at a mare that was not his special somepony, he started to cry and soon, begged forgiveness from her. "PLEASE! Thou must not tell Mine sister! She would, oh dear, I don't want to be spanked again! What about Sweetie? Rarity will do worse if see knows her sister is writing to a nasty colt! I am so sorry mine lady, and Mr. Zed, I am sorry I interrupted thine breeding! I shall go, and let thee make little colts and fillies with..."

Zed had enough. It was one thing to barge in his house, and a whole other thing to presume he and his special somepony were doing...that. "ENOUGH! You are nothing but a pest! I urge you to leave, as I still need my rest!" The Zorse was tired, still anxious, and slightly mad that such a young colt was staring at his mare.

Rhymes aside, Blitzen got the hint, and ran out of the room, and took off to a nearby fountain, to try and talk to his Guardian, Kellie. It was rather early for the Kelpie to be up, but she soon came to the surface and formed her bipedal form. Kirn was unsure what a "hoo-mon" was, but she was always in that form when not looking like a water Pony. "What upsets you, my dear Kirin? Another bad dream? I sense your sister is in Equestria, but still far away. She'll be here soon!"

"Really!?! No! It's even worse, Kellie, I hath done wrong! I..let me tell thee what happened" the young colt explained the events of the morning to his friend, sparing no detail about what occurred, and his fear he experinced when Zed yelled at him. "that...that is what happened."

Kellie was careful in answering over what had happened. True, Zed was normally a calm pony, and him yelling was a bit out of character, but, given the circumstances, the Kirin was also being rude, in both interrupting the couple and, his staring at the mare. "Little Blitzy, you know I care for you, but you did indeed do wrong. I shan't tell your Sister, but you must apologize as well. I wish to tell you why it was wrong. When a pony is alone with their special somepony.." she was very careful about her words.

Rapi, bless her soul, was too forward about sexuality, and nearly scared a young Blitzen years back about it.
Still, she proceeded. "They really shouldn't be interrupted. The best way I could describe it...hmm, would be, if you and Miss Belle were kissing one day, and her friend came by, and pulled her away, to do other things. How would that make you feel? That's how Mr. Zed feels! Also, it sounds like that mare was teasing you, but you know better than to stare. Looking is ok, but if I do catch you doing that again, I shall tell her!"

Kellie's words hurt. No one, truth be told, had ever disciplined the Kirin besides his Sister, and even then, it was for things he knew were wrong. Since what he did was wrong, he felt ok being talked to by the Kelpie, and was deeply sorry for what had happened. He hugged the watery mare, and thanked her, and went off to apologize. He had taken a few steps forward when he bumped into the couple he was about to speak to. He saw the Opliptera, and immediately shielded his eyes. "I am so sorry, Mr. Zed! I didn't know, I am such a bad pony. I never would want to be interrupted when I am with Sweetie in Ponyville either. I am REALLY sorry for staring at Miss Shield's wings, and her nice flanks."

Silhouette listened, but soon laughed loudly. The poor dear was still covering his eyes with a hoof, and really seemed disturbed by his actions. She stopped laughing, and hugged the small colt, and said. "I am sorry I teased you, and I knew my flanks were nice, Zed! But he wishes to apologize to you for yelling. Isn't that right?" She eyed her future husband with that look only mares can do that could make stallions melt to their every demand.

"Yes, I am sorry that my actions caused you harm. I was tired and weak, and no way am I being strong-armed." He said in his off-rhyming way. Blitzen hugged the Zorse, and hugged the mare, while still covering his eyes.

"Thank thee, I now wish to tell thee the news..I shall be visiting Ponyville, to both care for animals, and..." Blitzen stopped and stared in a random direction imagining 'her' again.

"..and to make out with your young hottie Unicorn? Hehe, good job there little one! Maybe one day, you'll marry her, and she'll be your special somepony as well!" Silhouette said without thinking. After she finished, the poor colt was blushing and noticed that she was wearing armor again. "Yes, little one, I promise not to be naked around you again, but just to let you know: Ponyville mares and stallions walk around with little on all the time! So no staring!" she added.

Blitzen recalled that his Cutie Mark seeking friends wore a cape at the time they first met, but made it a point to remember the older mares words. He hugged them once more, and went off to mail his letter, which had been slightly altered at the end with a special message to his friend:



P.S.

Don't tell anypony this yet, but if Fluttershy says yes, I may be coming to Ponyville to stay for a while! I cannot wait to see you, my very dear friend very soon!

Blitzen