• Published 13th Oct 2023
  • 420 Views, 36 Comments

The False Goddess - Zoura3025



What happens when one alicorn isn't enough? Bad things happen to make another.

  • ...
2
 36
 420

Act I, Part IV: Progression

The next couple days went by fairly uneventfully for Gustopha. She awoke, ate, trained, studied, and returned to bed after full days of leading her new life as a princess in training.
She grew with each passing day; to the point where she surpassed the adults in charge of caring for her in height. Her power only grew with her stature; magic power surged through her, and her influence expanded as she became more and more comfortable in her abilities.

Then, it was time for another checkup, just two days shy of her visit with Celestia. This time, however, the doctor did not sedate her.
He lead her to the operating room, and magicked a large swarm of crystal slivers around the new princess.
"Now, Princess," He begins with a grin, "These crystals are special: They're solidified magic, awaiting to be dispersed into you to help you become stronger. The test is simple: I will impale you with hundreds of them, and slowly drive them deeper. If you fail to absorb them, your vital organs will be impaled, and you will die. If you succeed, you will be even more powerful," He explains.

Gustopha wasn't given time to react. She coughed hard as hundreds of crystal slivers stabbed into her skin, sliding into her flesh. Pained tears fell down her face as she gasped, body lighting up with pain.
"The clock is ticking, Princess," The doctor hummed in an almost songful tone.
The princess attempted to focus her magic. Her eyes closed, and her horn lit up. She felt the needlelike pains fading away, slowly but surely, as the crystal slivers. She felt power surging into her. She groaned.
As the sharp pains in her body melted away, she felt pressure in her head. The feeling of magic buildup caused her head to ache, and her horn shone faintly.
"Good, Princess! Do you feel your magic swelling?" He asked with a grin, "Now, you must hold it. Your magic needs to be stretched for it to grow."

Gustopha coughed hard as her head throbbed. She felt the magic trying to escape from her body. Her wings flapped, and her horn lightly sparked, but she rooted her hooves in place and focused on breathing.
The pounding headache began to fade. Her breathing became less shaky; it was getting easier.
She nearly screamed as she felt another volley of splinters embed themselves in her skin.
"Ah! I'm sorry, I thought I told you: We will repeat this several times. You are showing good promise, but an alicorn princess requires awe inspiring power; the power to command the land, sea, and sky to her whim!" The doctor explained with a grin.

Gustopha snarled as she put up with the waves of magic surging into her. She felt herself push harder than she'd ever pushed before.
She began to scream and shout, her body desiring any way to let out any of the energy it built up. Her hooves slammed hard into the floor as she braced herself.
She heard the doctor laughing at her pained tantruming. "Yes, yes!!! Feel it course through you! The power of a goddess!" He exclaimed.
Gustopha collapsed as the steady stream of fresh, sharp wounds ceased. The doctor panted heavily, looking upon the alicorn as she twitched weakly.

Gustopha felt her head pound hard. It was as if something were trying to kick and scream its way out of her skull. She took shaky breaths.
The headache eventually settled, but only to a dull roar. She stood weakly, wobbling on her hooves.
The doctor smiled at her, "Good, Gustopha. It will hurt as your body stresses to contain the energy, but it will be worth it. You will not practice your magic from now on; you will eat and go to bed," He instructed.
She stared at him with bloodshot, burning eyes.
"Do not give me the gaze of a wounded animal. You have your orders," He sneered.
Slowly, the alicorn the left the room, her steps shaky. She breathed deep, vigorous breaths.

As she arrived at dinner, she lightly knocked on the table; she had started doing this to alert Rolling Simmer to her presence.
This time, under her straining, overenergized muscles, she nearly splintered the wood of the table, noticeably denting it.
Rolling Simmer looked at her, "T-time for dinner, Princess?" She asked.
Gustopha nodded, "E-extra porridge," She requested, voice strained.
Rolling Simmer nodded and darted back into the kitchen.
Gustopha's head hit the table, and she snarled. "Strong, Gustopha. You must be strong. You will be strong… But not yet," She wheezed, "The magic will submit…"
Her eyes closed as she took deep, seething breaths.

She felt a light tap on her back, "P-Princess… Dinner is ready," Rolling Simmer stammered softly.
Gustopha looked up wearily.
"...He's s-started i-implanting you, hasn't he?" Simmer asked softly.
Gustopha nodded, "Over and over… A-a thousand crystal knives," She groaned.
Simmer shivered, "He only did it once to me…" She admitted, "Take y-your time, Princess. I-I know it's a lot…"
Gustopha panted and nodded. Her horn ignited carefully to move the silverware… And promptly melted her spoon to the table. She sighed deeply in annoyance, and pressed her hooves to her temples. "Focus," She sneered, "Focus."
Simmer shivered slightly. The princess who had once been a small, perky filly was now a full grown mare, the change happening over only a few days. She could only wonder what it was like in the princess' head as she grew up in only a week.

Eventually, Gustopha's headache eased as her magical bounds finally stretched to accommodate the new transfusion of power.
Her horn carefully ignited to pick up the replacement spoon, and she began to eat, sighing softly in content. Food had been her material comfort of choice; especially porridge. She overate a bit, perhaps, but food had never hurt her. It was safe, and the feeling of a full belly never left her dissatisfied.
After eating, the princess got up and walked to her room to sleep, groaning as her body fought her movements. Her body had easily healed over the tiny pokes of the crystal, but the pain remained.
It didn't take her long to fall asleep, even with the turbulence of her newly engorged magic supply fighting against her mortal form.


"It's time to wake up, Plantation," Plantation's mother said warmly.
Plantation yawned and crawled out of bed, wiping sleep from her eyes.
"Did you have a good sleep?" Plantation's mother asked.
"I did, mom," Plantation replied softly, "I'm hungry…"
Plantation's mother sighed gently. "I know, dear… We all are," She replied, rubbing Plantation's head.
Plantation breathed softly as she leaned into her mother's hoof.

"One day, the land will heal, and nopony never have to starve again," Plantation's mother promised gently, "And then we can have a picnic, where we can invite the whole Toast family next door."
Plantation looked out the window wistfully, "I hope it happens soon," She expressed.


Gustopha awoke. She then ate and studied. However, as per the doctor's request, she did not practice her magic. She was studying when the doctor came and got her. Another "check up". Gustopha was ready this time, and braced herself for the pain.
She hissed and snarled as she absorbed the crystals' magic, breathing hard. It was easier than yesterday. The doctor noticed this, and increased the throughput.
The princess' head began to throb in pain. Once again, her magic's limits were being stressed, in the name of getting stronger.

The Princess crawled to her bed after training. She seethed hard; a feeling of outward pressure tensed against her skin. The feeling of being overcharged should have felt amazing. Like she could've taken on the world. And yet, she felt as though she were straining to remain in a single piece. It was as if there were a drum beating in her brain.

Heartful looked at her concernedly. She knew this was important for the princess' development, but to see her in such a raggedy, agonized state… What a terrible price. She could only hope this would all conclude soon.
Gustopha seethed and writhed in her bed. Even the soft touch of the covers and the warm blanket no longer offered respite. Intense, pounding aches made her limbs twitch.

Heartful bit her lip and walked to the bathroom, running a hot bath. The mare was at her wits' end trying to help the young princess through her pain, and this was now her ultimatum.
"Princess…" She called softly.
Gustopha looked at her with burning eyes.
"Come with me," Heartful instructed, keeping her voice as low as possible as she walked to the bathroom.
Gustopha took a long moment, but obliged. Heartful had never tried to hurt her. Heartful was good. Safe.
Gustopha looked at the hot bath.
"You don't need to wash… Just soak," Heartful explained quietly.
Gustopha nodded stiffly and climbed into the tub.

As she sank into the hot water, she allowed her eyes to close. She dove her head under the surface, holding her breath. It did help her weary mind and body; the heat radiating into her, in addition to the gentle pressure, eased the feelings of her body willing itself to explode.
The headache did ease back some. It still pounded hard in her mind, but as she lifted her head from the bathwater to take a breath, didn't feel as bad.
Heartful watched the princess diligently, as was her duty.

Gustopha spent hours in the bath, just soaking her aching body in the hopes that it would alleviate the symptoms. And, eventually, it did. The pressure from her insides evened out. Her headache quelled to a light itch in the back of her mind. She breathed freely.
"Thank you, Heartful," She murmured softly.
"Of course, Princess… I'll be sure to remember this for next time," Heartful replied. Having a way to soothe the princess' pain made Heartful happy.
As the bathwater drained, Gustopha heaved herself from the tub, looking at the towel. Her horn ignited to lift the towel, and hurt. The princess grimaced as the start of a new headache echoed into her skull from her horn.

"Please, allow me, Princess," Heartful said gently.
Gustopha's horn dimmed, and she allowed the earth pony to take the towel.
She breathed slowly as Heartful dried her.
It was an unusual feeling to Heartful, drying a mare who stood over her by nearly an entire head, but Heartful didn't pay it any mind. This was still the princess she had agreed to care for, and it had only been just over a week ago that she accepted the position. It was awe-inspiring to see the stitched-together filly blossom into a tall, healthy mare.

Gustopha heaved, "I meet with Celestia tomorrow," She explained, "I will demonstrate the power that the doctor has forced upon me in the past two days."
Heartful nodded, "I'm certain she will be impressed, Princess… You have grown into a very beautiful young mare," She expressed.
Gustopha sat on that thought for a moment. The fact that she had grown up so much in such a short time.
"Have I grown too fast?" Gustopha asked, "My body is prepared, but I fear I still have much to learn…"
Heartful sighed a little, "It wasn't your choice to come into all of this so soon, Princess," She expressed, "The wisdom of a life long-lived will evade you for some time. But, eventually, you will learn things; the big things, that cannot be inherited from books or stories. Then you will have grown to match your new form," Heartful explained.

They moved to the bedroom as Heartful finished drying the young princess, Gustopha laying on the floor so Heartful could brush her mane.
"I fear I will be a burden on Celestia at first; while she is weak. I will be strong, but stupid," Gustopha expressed.
"Celestia is a very kind soul, Princess Gustopha. I'm sure she will be happy to teach you all about life, and what she's learned in her time as a ruler," Heartful promised.
Gustopha sighed softly, "I hope you're right," She expressed gently. She relaxed as the brush ran through her di-hued mane, breathing slow, soft breaths. The gentle touch of her caretaker relaxed her mind and body.
Heartful jumped slightly at the soft thump of Gustopha's head hitting the floor.
"Princess?" She questioned softly.

Gustopha's only reply was a gentle snore. Heartful chuckled softly. With some effort, Heartful hefted the alicorn into bed, drawing the covers over her. "Sleep well, Princess," She bade gently.
Heartful Surrogate let out a small sigh. "She will be fine, Heartful," The mare promised herself, "She's just being pushed very hard and needs her rest.
Heartful left the room to head to the kitchen, planning a nice surprise for the sleeping princess.


"Look, kids, I can't let you in here. This play's about the war, it ain't for foals," The doorman reasoned.
Plantation and Texas Toast walked around the side of the building.
Texas huffed softly, "Man… Why do adults have to be so stubborn?" He asked.
"Maybe it's because it's really scary?" Plantation posited.
Texas snorted, "Pfff, I'm not scared of anything! Death itself could come for me and I'd laugh. Y'hear me, death!? HAW HAH HAW!" He bellowed.
Plantation squeaked at the sudden loud noise, cowering lightly.

Texas gently walked over and put his legs around her in a hug. "...I'm sorry, Plant, I didn't mean to scare you," He said softly.
Plantation leaned into him gently and closed her eyes, whimpering a little.
"L-Look," Texas said, pointing at the night sky, "A shooting star!"
Plantation's eyes opened. "Woah…" She whispered gently.
"You gotta wish on it, now," Texas giggled, "I pointed it out, so my wish doesn't count."

Plantation watched for a long moment.
"...Whatcha wishing for?" Texas asked impatiently.
"I thought you're not supposed to tell," Plantation huffed.
Texas shook his head, "No, I don't get a wish, remember? You can tell me, I'm safe," He promised.
Plantation took a deep breath. "I wished that we could be friends forever, Tex. That we'll always be there for each other, even when things are scary, like they are now," She expressed.

Texas sat in stunned silence for a moment. "That's… That's a really nice wish, Plant," He said gently, "But it's a little dumb."
"Why is it dumb?" Plantation asked.
"Because I've already decided I'm gonna make it come true," He giggled.
Plantation nuzzled into the colt and giggled along, "You're such a weirdo, Tex," She teased.
Tex laughed, "H-Hey, that's my line!" He snorted.

Princess Gustopha awoke to the warm smells of breakfast. She looked at the table next to her bed, which was stacked meticulously with plates of food. Her horn ignited to unpack the careful stack, and she began to eat.
Heartful walked in with one final plate; a plate of waffles, as a small treat for the princess who had been pushed so hard as of recently.
"Ah, good morning, Princess," She greeted gently, "Rolling Simmer and I thought you would appreciate breakfast in bed before your meeting with Celestia," She expressed.
Gustopha briefly halted her eating. She nodded, "It's a very nice surprise… Thank you," She expressed softly.

Heartful set the plate of waffles down, watching as the Princess ate. It was quite a large meal, compensating for the lack of dinner last night.
Gustopha, however, consumed it all. She hadn't particularly realized it until she began to eat, but she was starving. It was a feeling she had been unused to during her time as a princess. An unpleasant, clawing feeling from below.

Gustopha neatly stacked the plates and bowls as she finished them, looking at the tray of waffles that Heartful was holding.
"A little something special, for your big day," Heartful said gently.
Gustopha gingerly took the tray and ate the waffles. She didn't scoff them all down like she had eaten the other food; she took bites one by one, savouring them.
"Thank you," Gustopha said softly.
Heartful smiled, "Of course, Princess," She replied, "Simmer and I remembered how much you liked them."

Gustopha ponderously counted up the dishes. "Wait a moment… Did Simmer forget my drink?" She asked softly, noting a lack of glasses.
Heartful shook her head, "You don't need it any more. The dosing is finished," She explained.
Gustopha paused, "Dosing?" She asked.
Heartful blinked, "Did you not question why it was given to you with every meal?" She asked.
"I… I just assumed it was more food," Gustopha admitted.

Heartful sighed. She'd hoped she wouldn't be the one to explain it, but here she was. "It was a potion, Princess, to accelerate your growth. It's why you've grown and healed from the beatings you've received so quickly," She explained.
Gustopha sat in stunned silence for a moment. "So it's why I'm already grown?" She asked.
Heartful simply nodded.
"I thought I grew fast because I was an alicorn," Gustopha admitted.
Heartful sat next to Gustopha. "No, dear… It's all been deliberate," She expressed softly, "Once the potion fades, you'll have a normal appetite again; you won't be able to eat a banquet of food anymore," She chuckled gently.
Gustopha hesitated, "I won't?" She asked.
"Of course not. You're eating more than thrice in one meal as a typical pony does in a day," She said, waving her hoof over the pile of empty dishes.

Gustopha took a few more bites of her waffles as she processed this. The hunger did, admittedly, make sense with the context of how fast she was growing. Despite how surprising it all was, the princess didn't actually find herself being very shocked by it all that much; these were just things she had accepted as part of being raised as a new princess.
"...Is it bad that I've grown up so fast?" She asked.

Heartful sighed a little, "If you ask this mare, the doctor never should have meddled with your growth and development, but… I'm afraid it was necessary. You saw how desperate we were, to find a solution to the salting and blighting of the land," Heartful expressed.
Gustopha blinked. "Then I will make you proud," She declared, "Even if I'm the product of a lot of bad things, I'll… Make right from wrongs," She expressed.

Heartful gently rubbed her side, "Princess… You don't need to push yourself any harder. You've already made us proud," She expressed, "Even the doctor, despite his odd way of showing it."
Gustopha bit her tongue. She had seen it in his eyes; there was no love or care. He was simply a devil living off of dangerous gambles.
"Thank you, Heartful," She replied gently, finishing off her breakfast, "I should go see the doctor now," She expressed.
Heartful nodded, "Have a good day, Princess," She bade softly as Gustopha left the room.
Heartful let out a long sigh. Her time with the Princess was coming to a close; even just a week had given her plenty of time to worry for when her child would leave the nest.

"Doctor," Gustopha greeted coldly as she stepped into Dr. Thanamus' office and sat down.
The doctor smiled, "Ah, good. You are punctual as always," He hummed, turning to face her.
"Let me inspect you one more time, and then we will go. I'm sure the princess will be very excited to meet you again," He sneered.
Gustopha sat still as the doctor inspected her frame.
"Mmm… You have gained some weight, Princess," He snorted, "I'm sure that's just a byproduct of coming off of the stimulants; the hunger will linger for another day or two."
Gustopha nodded slowly.

The doctor inspected her wings, and noted they seemed somewhat underdeveloped. "Have you been practicing flying, Gustopha?" He asked.
Gustopha shook her head, "You told me not to practice magic, so I haven't left the fort," She explained.
The doctor huffed a bit, "I suppose I did say that," He snorted, "No matter. You can practice flying once we are back from the castle. You seem healthy. How is your magic doing?" He asked.
"Fine, Doctor," She replied simply, "The headache subsided last night."
He smiled and patted her side, "Ah, good. I believe you are ready," He hummed, "Now, close your eyes."
Gustopha closed her eyes, and readied herself for the light jump of teleportation.

She landed in the familiar room they landed in, shaking herself off lightly.
The doctor looked visibly tired, "You wait here, Gustopha," He instructed, heading into Princess Celestia's chamber.
The two door keepers looked at Gustopha in shock. The last time they had seen her, she was just a filly; now, she was a full grown alicorn mare, standing taller than either of them.
She gave a small smile as she looked at the corner, where the garden had been carefully tended to.
"You took care of them while I was gone," She observed contently.
The guards nodded, "It would be unwise for us to spoil a gift from the princess," One explained.
Gustopha smiled, "I'm pleased. I will make sure Princess Celestia knows of this," She hummed.

The doctor then poked his head out, "Come, Gustopha! The princess awaits you," He instructs.
Gustopha stood up and walked to the door, looking up at Celestia as she paced forward.
Celestia gasped at the radical change in the younger Princess' stature; it was as if she were an entirely different pony! Gustopha now stood only slightly shorter than Celestia, with a somewhat broader, more heavyset build.
Gustopha carefully ascended the steps. "Sister," She greeted warmly.
Celestia stood with a slight heave. "Gustopha, I… I don't believe it," She expressed, "It has only been a week since we saw each other last."
Gustopha smiled, "Well… It's been a very busy week," She admitted.
Celestia gently paced forward and pulled Gustopha into a hug. She could feel the power radiating from the other alicorn's body; it seeped into her own. Potential energy, looking for a means of escaping its vessel.
Gustopha hugged back, eyes briefly closing.

Gustopha then gently pulled away, "You want a demonstration of how far I've come, yes?" She asked.
Celestia nodded, "I… Yes, I do," She replied, hesitantly at first.
Gustopha nodded, "Come with me to the balcony," She requested.
Celestia obliged, following Gustopha out onto the balcony. It overlooked a large stretch of poisoned land; what had once been the castle's primary food supply now hosted only diseased, dying plants.

Gustopha put her front hooves on the edge of the balcony and closed her eyes. A powerful golden glow illuminated her horn; a few of the castle guards mistook it for a ray of sunshine.
Golden, shimmering cracks stretched across the land. It was salted and blighted into oblivion; only magic could save it now. And save it, magic would.
Large spews of miasma were exorcized from the land, forming into large, dark, billowing clouds. Gustopha breathed slowly and softly as she ripped the blight loose and manipulated the salt into fresh nutrients, her magic working each inch of the royal field.
What would have been a monumental task for Gustopha a week prior was now easy. The magic transfusions had done their job, getting her power to an acceptable level for an adult alicorn; if an inexperienced one.

She opened her eyes as she finished working the farmland, looking at the large cloud of miasma that hung over the field.
Her horn ignited into a bright, shining aura, which then caught into white hot arcane flames. The blight was rent asunder by the sudden wave of energy, leaving nothing but a pale gray cloud behind; a cloud that rained fresh water.
Gustopha's horn pulsed with energy, dispelling the flames, and she shook herself off a bit.

Celestia stared at the field, as once dying farm plants began sprouting anew before her very eyes.
Doctor Thanamus chuckled, "Very, very impressive Gustopha," He praised.
Celestia nodded, "I concur… With magic like that, we shall finally see the blight being cleansed," She expressed.
Gustopha nodded, "It will take time," She admitted, "I can only purge so much at once; the blight purge spell requires a very high throughput. The light you see during its casting is magic burning off during conduction."
Celestia gasped, "You burn your own magic during casting?" She asked.
Gustopha nodded, "It doesn't hurt very much, but it makes the spell horribly inefficient."
The Doctor chuckled. "It is a good thing we have trained your magic, then," He hummed.
Gustopha simply nodded.

Celestia turned to the guards, "May I have a word alone with the young princess?" She requested. The guards nodded, escorting the doctor off the balcony and closing the door behind them.
Celestia stared at Gustopha, "My sister… What did the doctor do to you?" She asked, "Tell me everything."
Gustopha stepped back slightly. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Celestia stepped forward, getting closer to Gustopha, "He said you trained your magic; I don't trust him. What happened?" She asked.
Gustopha took a shaky breath. "He… He impaled me with crystals, over and over, so I'd absorb their magic," She admitted, "I was overcharged for two days… All I could do was walk, eat, and sleep."
Celestia pulled Gustopha into a hug as the young alicorn recounted her experience in greater detail.

Gustopha began to cry. What started as a cold explanation quickly became a recollection of the abuse she had gone through; the pain Dr. Thanamus had put her through to make her "stronger".
Celestia held Gustopha tightly. The elder princess couldn't stand it; Gustopha may have met her size and matched her power, but she was still a filly. "Just a few more days," She eventually promised, "As soon as you are ready, I will have you moved here. You won't have to deal with him ever again," She promised.

Gustopha coughed lightly as she spoke through her choked throat, "Thank you, sister," She wheezed quietly.
"Of course, Gustopha… I couldn't save Luna, but I promise, I will cherish you," Celestia cooed gently.
Gustopha calmed herself, wiping her eyes, "I will make you proud," She insisted softly.
Celestia nodded, "I know you will," She replied.
After a few more moments, the princesses walked back inside.

Celestia brought Gustopha to the dining hall, where the dining chair still sat kiddy-corner to Celestia's own seat.
The two princesses sat down, and Celestia smiled, "I've been excited to have lunch with you again," She expressed gently, "Although, I didn't expect you would be an adult the next time it happened."
Gustopha nodded a little.
The two princesses watched as the food was brought out. It was a bit more fanciful, and some fresh fruits and bread were set between them.

Celestia wasted no time in taking a bite of a fresh orange. "These were grown in the courtyard," She explained, "I've eaten five a day, and my strength has been returning, slowly."
Gustopha nodded again, and smiled, "That's good news, sister," She expressed, "With your strength returning, the plants will flourish under your sun… It's a cycle."
Celestia smiled as Gustopha began to ramble on about how the plants needed them as much as they needed the plants. It was nice to see her adopted sister open up about something.

The two would eat as more food was brought to them. Gustopha stopped talking when the food arrived, eating quite quickly.
"There's no rush," Celestia promised gently.
Gustopha blinked, "Oh, sorry," She replied, "I'm just used to feeling like I'm starving all the time."
Celestia sighed and nodded, "I see," She replied, "Well, under my watch, you won't starve," She assured.
Gustopha nodded, consciously slowing her eating. Celestia smiled gently, enjoying her new sister's company.

Lunch went by without issue, and the doctor smiled at Celestia as he readied himself to leave, "Ah, Princess. I require one more thing of you," He hummed, stepping forward with a large needle.
Celestia sighed and nodded, "Of course."
The doctor took a large sample of the princess' blood, grinning as he walked back to Gustopha's side, his horn igniting.
In a flash, the two were back at the fort. The doctor told Gustopha to rest tonight; she would be tested one final time tomorrow, and then it would be time for the final treatment.

Celestia briefly looked at one of her guards, "How fast can we travel to Old Fort Delta?" She asked.
"It's… About a day's flight, assuming clement weather, your highness," He replied.
She nodded, "Ready my chariot," She requested, "I don't trust him. Not anymore."


"Hey, Plant!" Texas squeaked, "Whatcha hiding?"
Plantation looked up at Texas. "Promise not to tell anyone?" She asked.
Texas nodded.
Plantation dragged him behind the bushes, and magicked a small, paper-wrapped square from behind her back. She opened the package, revealing a small brownie.
Texas' eyes widened. "Woah… Where'd you find that!?" He asked.
"I stole it from a traveling caravan," Plantation said mischievously.
Texas gasped, "You stole it?" He asked.
Plantation nodded.
Texas giggled, "You're a real wildcard, y'know that Plant?"

Plantation hesitated, "I actually, um… Stole it for you. I know I'm a moon late, but… Happy birthday," She expressed.
Texas stared at her, "Plant, you didn't have to steal a present for me…" He huffed softly, looking away.
Plantation shook her head, "I wanted to! You're the only foal who really likes me, so…" She trailed off.
Texas gingerly took the brownie. "Well… Okay, but on one condition," He stipulated, "We share it."
Plantation giggled a little and sighed, "Fine…" She agreed reluctantly, sitting next to the pegasus.