• Published 23rd Oct 2023
  • 329 Views, 2 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: The Wiggly Big Show - Big Imagination E



Let's all sing and dance with the Crusaders and the Wiggles!!

  • ...
9
 2
 329

We're Dancing with Wags the Dog

After all the confetti fell down the Wiggles and Crusaders got ready for the next song.

"Hey Wags? Did you see all that confetti?" Jeff said as Wags barked yes. "Hey Wags I was wondering something. Could we have a dance with you? Would that be okay?"

Wags barked yes and everyone was excited!

“That’s great Wags! In fact how about this? Why don’t we all dance together with Wags the Dog?” Sweetie Belle said.

"Great idea Sweetie Belle! Let's all dance with Wags the Dog!!" Jeff said as the music started.

https://m.

"Great idea Jeff! Let's all dance with Wags the Dog!!" Anthony said.

"Let's all groove along now!" Babs said.

Then everyone started dancing like Wags. First they shook their hips, then they turned their heads and grooved along, finally they shook their hands and moved their knees. Next they put their hands up in the air and put them down, then skipped like Wags would do it. Then they danced and repeated it. The song ended great and the Wiggles and Crusaders all posed as the audience cheered.

"Bravo girls!! That was stupendous!!" Rarity said.

"Yeehaw!! That was some mighty dancing! Keep it up!!" Applejack said.

Then they all waited to see what's going to happen next.