• Published 23rd Oct 2023
  • 329 Views, 2 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: The Wiggly Big Show - Big Imagination E



Let's all sing and dance with the Crusaders and the Wiggles!!

  • ...
9
 2
 329

Getting Ready For The Show

It was a bright sunny morning in Ponyville. And we see Celestia's sun rise into the sky as well as three fillies waking up and having breakfast with their sisters. They were The Cutie Mark Crusaders. They all headed for the clubhouse and tried to wake up by listening to some music by the Wiggles.

"Good morning girls." Sweetie Belle said.

"Morning." The others said.

"So girls what should we do today? I feel like we gotta do something." Apple Bloom said.

Then suddenly the TV was acting funny and started to come on by itself. The Crusaders were confused why it was acting that. But then the picture came and showed us the Wiggles themselves.

"Hi girls!! Rise and shine!" The Wiggles said.

"Wiggles! Are we glad to see you!" Scootaloo said.

"Us too. So girls do you know why today is so exciting?" Greg said.

"What's going on Greg?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Well girls today is the day that Wiggly Big Show is on today! And remember when we invited you?" Greg said.

"You mean the Wiggly Big Show is today?! That's great news!!" Apple Bloom said.

"It is! So go get ready girls and let's all wiggle!!" Murray said as the TV turned off.

"You heard them girls! Let's get those dresses on and let's all wiggle!!" Scootaloo said as they grabbed the dresses and headed to Rarity's shop.

<>

In the shop we see the Crusaders were all wearing the dresses and getting themselves ready. Meanwhile the door opened relieving a dark orange filly with red hair. This was Babs Seed. She saw the girls getting ready.

"Hey Crusaders." Babs said.

"Babs! What a lovely surprise!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Thanks. So what are you girls doing?" Babs said.

"Well we are getting ready for a show were doing with the Wiggles!!" Apple Bloom said.

"The Wiggles? Oh wait I remember Applejack telling me about them the last time I was here. But anyways that's exciting!!" Babs said.

"And Babs? Since you're my cousin I was wondering if you want to join us in the show?" Apple Bloom said.

"You kidding? I would love to join you in the show!!" Babs said.

"That's amazing cause we got an outfit for you too!" Sweetie Belle said showing her a blue skivey with pants.

"That looks great! Let's get ready!" Babs said as she put on the outfit.

<>

10 minutes later and the girls were all ready for the Wiggly Big Show. But then we see Twilight and her friends coming in all disappointed.

"Twilight? What's wrong?" Apple Bloom said.

"Well Rara's show got cancelled due to her having a cold. We were really looking forward to her performance." Twilight said.

"Well don't worry about that. Me and the girls are gonna make up for that. By performing in the Wiggly Big Show!" Scootaloo said.

"You mean the Wiggly Big Show is today?!" Rainbow said.

"Yep! Then even invited me to join them on stage! And you're all welcome to watch us perform." Babs said.

"Well that's a plus to have. All right let's go see the Wiggly Big Show." Applejack said.

Everyone headed out the door and to the clubhouse. Once there Scootaloo actived the portal and out it came. They all headed in there and off to the Wiggly Big Show!!

Author's Note:

Time for the show to begin!!