• Published 23rd Oct 2023
  • 330 Views, 2 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: The Wiggly Big Show - Big Imagination E



Let's all sing and dance with the Crusaders and the Wiggles!!

  • ...
9
 2
 330

Go Captain Feathersword Ahoy!

Backstage we see the Crusaders getting pompoms for the next song. Sweetie Belle had pink, Apple Bloom had yellow, Scootaloo has orange, and Babs has red.

"Ok girls. Let's get ready to surprise the Captain! He's gonna love this dance!" Scootaloo said.

On stage the Captain came out ready for the next dance.

"Ok Wiggles it's time to dance!! Wiggles? Crusaders? Hey! Where did everyone go?" Captain Feathersword said.

The audience answered.

"Back there? Oh to get pompoms. Oh! Well I thought they were going to do the next dance with me. Maybe if I start the dance by myself they'll come out and join me does that sound like a good idea?" Captain Feathersword said.

The audience answered yes.

"Alright then me hearties! Here we go!!" Captain Feathersword said as he started dancing and the music started playing.

https://m.

Greg started singing as the Captain did his dance. They all of a sudden after a few minutes the Wiggles, Crusaders and everyone with pompoms came out and joined the Captain! The Crusaders even sang 'Go Captain go! Go Captain go! Go Captain Feathersword Ahoy!' when they were given the cue. They they all continued dancing and singing to the song as when they reached the end they posed ending it and everyone cheered.

"That was great Captain! Well done!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Thanks Sweetie! Boy I was surprised!" Captain Feathersword said.

"We knew you like it! Give another applause for Captain Feathersword!!" Murray said.

In the audience the Main liked that song but Rainbow though that the horse lyric insulted her.

"Were not horses! Were ponies! There's a difference." Rainbow said.

"Now now Rainbow. Im sure that it was part of the song. It was nothing personal. Okay?" Twilight said.

"Alright. Let's keep watching." Rainbow said.

They all cheered and the Crusaders headed backstage for the finale.