• Published 23rd Oct 2023
  • 329 Views, 2 Comments

The CMC's Wiggly Adventures: The Wiggly Big Show - Big Imagination E



Let's all sing and dance with the Crusaders and the Wiggles!!

  • ...
9
 2
 329

Quack Quack (Captain Feathersword fell asleep on his Pirate Ship)

The Crusaders and the Wiggles all saw the Captain coming out backstage quacking like a duck. But the Crusaders were confused.

"Captain? Did you just say 'quack quack'?" Anthony said.

"Oh yes Anthony I believe I said 'quack quack'!" Captain Feathersword said.

"Well we can say that too! Let's try it!" Babs said as they all quacked like ducks.

"Wow your great at quacking! Now I wonder. Can you try saying this? Cock-a-doodle-doo!!" Captain Feathersword said.

"We can say that too!! Let's do it!" Anthony said as everyone crowed like roosters.

"Wow that's great! Your all great at quacking and Cock-a-doodle-dooing!" Captain Feathersword said.

"They certainly all. And Captain? Now we all quack quack and cock-a-doodle-doo together!!" Greg said.

"That sounds like a great idea Greg!" Captain Feathersword said as the music started.

"Thank you Captain." Greg said.

"Dance along now!" Scootaloo said.

https://m.

Then everyone danced with Captain Feathersword doing the Quack Quack song. First they quacked like ducks and then they crowed like roosters. Then repeated that a second time. They did this 3 times til they all danced in a circle around Captain Feathersword as he danced. They all quacked and Cock-a-doodle-dooed one more time til they posed ending the dance and everyone cheered once more. The Crusaders and the Captain all went backstage.

"Bravo girls!! You were stupendous!!" Rarity said.

"Show still ain't over yet. They got more songs to sing! I can't wait!" Pinkie said.

"Me either! Let's see what song they'll do next!" Spike said.

Author's Note:

I thought for those 2 songs the Crusaders could wear pirate costumes. Hope you liked it.