• Published 2nd Oct 2023
  • 420 Views, 71 Comments

Family Trip - TheKing2001



Sunset goes on a strictly family only roadtrip, learning about her mother and aunts in the process

  • ...
0
 71
 420

Chapter XXXI


Fuchsia


I stood in front of the Wondercolt statue with all of our friends and allies in the Rainbooms with the exception of Rainbow Crash and Pinkie Pie.

“So what exactly are we doing here?” Sour demanded as she stretched. “I’m looking forward to going home, not stay at school after hours.”

“Pranking Rainbow,” Sunset explained with a smirk. “But first I need back up. Sunburst, come on.”

We watched them approach the base of the statue as Sunset pressed her hand against it and disappeared, Sunburst following her soon after.

The former Shadowbolts and Watermelody gasped. I had forgotten they didn’t really know about the statue and it’s abilities.

“So cool!” Lemon Zest exclaimed and pumped her fist.

“I know right?” Twilight giggled as she examined the swirling surface of the statue closer. “It’s so cool! I wonder if we can alter it to create different dimensions and maybe even parallel universes. Maybe even go to a whole different time period!”

We all gave her confused looks as she sighed.

“Never mind.”

We stepped back from the statue as a small animal shot out of it followed by two more.

“Oh that was worse than going back,” Sunset groaned as she climbed to her hooves. We stared in stunned silence at the knee high unicorn that had comically large adorable cyan eyes.

Fluttershy screamed and I jumped as she pushed Trixie and Indigo aside, picking up Sunset.

“You look adorable!” Fluttershy squealed as she hugged Sunset. Sunset coughed and Fluttershy turned red, setting Sunset down. I looked at Sunburst as he trotted in a circle.

“You’re naked,” Sugarcoat said bluntly as Sunset nodded.

“Ponies don’t wear clothes often.”

“Behold, the great and powerful Trixie!” The blue unicorn shouted as I froze, staring at her. “Gah!”

She hid behind Sunburst and peeked out at us.

“You said I would be performing in front of an audience, not monkeys!” Pony Trixie shouted as she glared at Sunburst.

“These are humans Trix,” Sunset explained as she lifted Trixie up and plopped her in front of her human version. We stared in shock at her. We all knew Sunset was a unicorn but there’s a difference between knowing and seeing it with my own two eyes.

“Trixie still will call them monkeys. Trixie requires the finest stable and hay!” Pony Trixie exclaimed as she stretched.

“Great. There’s two of them now,” Rarity muttered under her breath.

“Shut up Rarity!” Both Trixie’s shouted in unison and gave her dirty looks. I stifled a laugh as Lavender snickered behind a hand.

“Now why do we need the pony version of my girlfriend?” Watermelody asked after she shook off her shock. “Not that I’m complaining.”

Human Trixie picked up her pony counterpart who glared at her and started squirming.

“Trixie is adorable in both forms!” Human Trixie exclaimed as she hugged herself. Literally.

“Put Trixie down now!”

Human Trixie rolled her eyes and stretched her counterpart behind the ears as the ponys eyes went wide and she kicked her hind leg a bit.

“That’s the spot,” Pony Trixie purred as she flicked her tail and a pungent smell wafted through the air.

“Oh fuck me,” Sunset muttered and stepped away from Sunburst, jumping into Derpy’s waiting arms. “Trixie is in heat.”

“I am,” Pony Trixie admitted as Sunset’s horn glowed and the smell disappeared. “Ah thank you. Now it doesn’t feel uncomfortable.”

“And we need her because she can do illusions that we need for my prank on Dash,” Sunset finished as I grinned.

“Will there be peanut butter crackers?” Pony Trixie asked hopefully as Lyra laughed.

“Yes we have all the peanut butter crackers you could ever want,” Bon Bon reassured her.

“Onward!” Pony Trixie exclaimed as she thrust a hoof out. “To the stables!”


I sat across from Sunburst, Sunset and Pony Trixie as Sunset curled up on Derpys lap with a TV remote in her magic. Scootaloo, Cheerilee, Diamond, Silver and Ruby had practically gone nuts when they saw the three unicorns.

“How did you even do this?” Fluttershy asked as she held out some lettuce to Sunburst.

“Twilight and Starlight apparently knew a spell to grant us our pony forms. I didn’t know such a thing existed,” Sunset admitted as she rubbed Derpy’s hand with her head. “Keep petting me please. My ears are sensitive.”

“Oh sorry,” Derpy muttered and resumed scratching as Sunset whinnied and we all burst out laughing.

“We will never speak of that again outside of this room,” Sunset threatened as she turned red.

“Okay okay,” Lavender giggled and held up her hands defensively. “We won’t.”

“What spells does Trixie’s monkey version know?” Pony Trixie asked as she gazed at her human version.

“Trixie is a human, not a monkey!” Human Trixie snapped as Sunburst yawned. “And we don’t do spells here. We do slight of hand tricks. Lavender can go invisible and I can teleport if I wear my geode. Fuchsia can too.”

“We will host a show!” Pony Trixie exclaimed and waved a hoof around the air eagerly. “Tonight, we will have fame, fortune and bits! Mares and stallions alike begging to bed us!”

“I don’t know about that,” Sunset said hastily as I laughed. “It’s kinda taboo to have sex with ponies and other animals here.”

“What about Derpy?” I asked curiously as Derpy turned red. “Is it taboo for her? You guys did do it as ponies that one time, right?”

“We won’t talk about that. Besides, I don’t think Derpy would want to get under my tail. She might think it’s weird,” Sunset commented casually as she picked a movie. “We’re watching act of war, where is Spike?”

“Right here,” Spike jumped out of the kitchen. Twilight had asked her to watch Spike while she and her parents secretly fixed her sleeping area apparently.

“I’m going to go get popcorn. I’ll be back,” Sunset said as she jumped off the couch. Spike looked at her before climbing on her back.

“Onward!” Spike pointed a paw as Sunset glared at him angrily.

“Just what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Sunset demanded as she narrowed her eyes.

“Heh sorry,” Spike muttered as she levitated Spike off her back and tossed him into my arms as Sunburst rested his head on my lap.

We all looked at him and snickered as Pony Trixie snored, kicking a hind leg in the air.

I wish I could fall asleep that fast.