• Published 2nd Oct 2023
  • 420 Views, 71 Comments

Family Trip - TheKing2001



Sunset goes on a strictly family only roadtrip, learning about her mother and aunts in the process

  • ...
0
 71
 420

Chapter XIII


Sunset

I gave a yawn as Mom parked her Tahoe in the driveway and shut off the lights. I could make out the living room light on along with the TV as Scootaloos dog stared at the window and all the dogs started barking.

We had dropped off my aunts and cousin at their respective houses as I opened the door and slung a sleeping Scootaloo over my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase.

“Home invaders!” Diamond Tiara said quietly as she pointed. “We should call the police.”

“Relax,” I giggled as her face relaxed. “It’s just Derpy most likely.” Mom hid a grin behind her face as Diamond Tiara turned red.

“Oh.”

“Or Applejack,” Silver Spoon added. “She and Derpy were alternating between taking care of our dogs but I’m willing to Derpy stayed over.”

“Plus, our neighbors knew we were leaving and the only people inside the house had to get through the gate, which means they knew the code,” Mom explained as I blushed as Silver Spoon dragged her own suitcase out of the trunk and shut all the doors and trunk.

Mom put the code into the gate and pushed it open with her boot. The front door opened and Derpy stood in the door way with Applejack and Fluttershy.

“Howdy yall,” Applejack smirked and pulled my suitcase up the stairs. “Welcome home.”

“Hey AJ, hey Flutters, hey Queen,” I gave Derpy a peck on the cheek as we all walked inside the house.

“Hey,” Fluttershy said softly as she closed the door quietly.

“Yall drive safe?” Applejack asked as she scratched my dog behind the ears.

“Yeah, met some traffic here and there but it was okay,” I said as I carried Scootaloo to her room.

“Hey Sunny!” Derpy chirped as she finished blushing as I smirked down the stairs at her.

“Heyo.”

I nudged Scootaloo’s door open with my boot and laid her in it, quietly retreating and shutting the door.

“You guys been here long?” I asked as Fluttershy nodded.

“My brother was being annoying and I figured you wouldn’t care if I rode the couch for a bit,” Fluttershy admitted sheepishly. “Plus I was looking after your dogs and all.”

“And Apple Bloom was drivin me up the wall about when yall would get home,” Applejack sighed as I snuck down the stairs and sat between her and Derpy.

“I got you all gifts,” I said and looked around for my suitcase. “I can give you girls them now if I can find my suitcase.”

“Ya didn’t have to do that. Get some sleep. There’s always tomorrow,” Applejack said as the other two nodded.

“Wanna go up to bed?” Derpy asked hopefully with a blush and I nodded.

I’d honestly missed sleeping with her. She had a very unique way of sleeping.


I sat on the couch with my hand on Derpys thigh as Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sat at the dining room table.

Applejack and Fluttershy had just left a bit ago. They had both liked the stuff I got them so I was grateful about that. Derpy squeezed her stuffed animal and grinned as she watched me.

“I have a question,” Scootaloo said and I looked at her. “Why is there some boxes in the hallway?”

“Because,” I said and I locked eyes with Mom and Derpy who both nodded. “Derpy is moving in. I invited her to move in with Moms permission first of course. Derpys parents and Mom both agreed after a bit of convincing.”

“Where will she sleep?” Scootaloo asked as I gave her a confused look.

“Uh, with me?”

“And they will be telling me before they have sex so I can vacate the house,” Mom said sternly as we both blushed. “I already heard you two having your first time months accidentally when I came home with the groceries earlier than expected so yeah just warn me before hand please.”

“What’s sex?” Silver Spoon asked curiously. Derpy and I instantly stood up, making for the stairs.

“I’m glad you asked. I planned on telling you girls about it today,” Mom said and sat at the head of the table with a banana and a box. I had an idea where this was going. She had already talked to me about it indepth and yeah, embarrassing.

“We will uh be upstairs!” I said hastily and Derpy nodded as we ran up the stairs. I picked up a box on the way into our room and pushed the door open.

I had already cleared out the left side of the room and closet for all her belongings before we left and she had already put a few small items over there, some pictures and a desk.

A terrified scream echoed up the stairs as we both paused our unpacking and glanced down the stairs as Scootaloo walked up the stairs with Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara, all wearing confused looks.

“I had to put a condom on a banana,” Diamond Tiara muttered as I raised an eyebrow. “I’m dating Apple Bloom. Why on earth would I need a condom ever in my life?”

“That might be my fault,” I admitted sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck as Derpy started hanging up her clothes, including a grey dress I loved seeing her in. “I accidentally let it slip there’s a potion in Equestria that gives a mare male parts for a few hours. It’s how same sex couples have children of their own.”

“Thanks for that,” Diamond said dryly. “Do you think mom has sex?”

“I really don’t want to think about,” I answered quickly. “But no she doesn’t. She does other things with well her hands and other items I know. I accidentally over heard Aunt Cherry talking about it once to her.”

“Like what?” Silver Spoon asked as I gritted my teeth.

“I don’t know how much Mom told you but maybe she will teach you about masturbation later. I’m not uh qualified to tell you girls,” I answered with forced smile. “And yes, Derpy and I have sex like any other couple. We won’t have sex when we know you girls are in the house, but if you ever come home accidentally and hear us, just put head phones in or yell at us. Okay?”

“Thank God for that,” Scootaloo grumbled as her eyes widened. “Wait, was that those noises Diamond Tiara told me she heard a few months ago?”

I looked at Derpy and wordlessly nodded as Scootaloo gagged.

“Can’t believe you two put your mouths down there. Ya know mom ate the banana after we all three put condoms on it? She ate it!” Scootaloo shouted as I snickered and she threw her hands up. “Gross!”

“Well, you girls didn’t put it actually on the actual part you eat,” I answered with a shrug. “Just the skin you peel, so it’s fine.”

“Did she give you this talk?” Derpy asked as I nodded.

“Yeah. She wanted me to be refreshed on the topic and plus it’s a part of being a parent so I agreed. And well I kinda asked her for advice for our first time and yeah,” I admitted. “I had to put a condom on a banana too, don’t worry.”

“Gross,” Scootaloo grumbled as she walked to her room.

Derpy and I looked at each other before we burst out laughing.