• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 7,704 Views, 353 Comments

Godzilla: Rise of a New World - Dreadwing45

  • ...
18
 353
 7,704

Anguirus vs The Mane Six

Sweet Apple Acres (East field)

Twilight and Rainbow Dash were scared to see Applejack held against her will by a sharp tail with spikes. AJ was shaking in her bones while her friends tried to think of something. anguiruss patience was growing thin. "Where is the king?"

was Anguirus looking for that unknown dragon as well? if so.... "If you'er looking for your dragon friend, We can help you look for him." Twilight asked.

she has to be joking. someone of her... size helping a monster? yeah, right. "Sorry, but I don't take offers from creatures who use potions on my king." He rose his tail, ready to stab Applejack though the noggin. Applejack was afraid about this, as it went down like falling apple.

Anguirus lightly chuckled but when the sound of crunching bones didn't reach his ears, he knew something was wrong. he looked down and saw his tail being stopped by a blue aura. "what kind of..." Anguirus was seriously getting mad as he roared.

"Applejack. Get out of there!" said an unknown voice to him but familiar to the others. everyone looked to see a white unicorn, a yellow pegasus, and a pink earth pony run over to them. Applejack took that opportunity to run away from the mutant armadillo.

"nice timing, Rarity." AJ happily sighed as she ran over.

"thank Fluttershy for seeing this from the picnic while caring for some birds." Pinkie said.

Anguirus softly chuckled before erupting into full blown laughter. "t-there's more of you? hahaha!" his laughter gradually stopped as he cleared his throat. "well then... i always like a challenge."


Round 1
Anguirus vs Unknown Creatures

Anguirus roared as he charged at them. he jumped up, rolled into a ball, and rolled right at them. Twi used her magic to create a ditch in his path. Anguirus steered around it and continued towards them.

"That's new." Twi gulped.

the monster uncurled and skidded to a halt. he ran the way he came and rolled into a ball yet again. this time, a lasso roped around him. Applejack and Dash pulled as hard as they could, direction the monster into a tree. he crashed into it, unfurling and causing the tree to fall on him.

Anguirus sliced the tree into shreds as he got up. he roared just as Rarity slammed a picnic basket on his head with her magic.

"Okay this is embarrassing even for me." he said with a muffle as he struggled to get it off. "when i get this thing off, i'm gonna turn you into mince-meat." he said, moving around like a dog trying to remove a towel over its head.

"great. now what?" Dash asked.

"Do we run?" a frightened Fluttershy asked, cowering behind her friends.

Twi looked the situation over and came up with a pretty ingenious idea.

Anguirus finally got the basket off his head onto to see a rope around his neck. "that can't be good."

Applejack jumped on his neck and shouted... "yehaa, ride 'em pony." Angruisu moved around, trying to get her off. "Come on get moving ,you armadillo critter."

Rarity and Pinkie Pie ran behind him and jumped for the tail. they grabbed it and held on for dear life as the monster swung them around like rag dolls. out of control, the monster rammed into a tree. A.J., Rare, and Pinks were sent flying off him and landed on their backs.

A.J. groaned as she rubbed her head. she took notice of the tree the monster ran into and noticed that it was a Zap Apple tree; and it was Zap Apple season. one of the apples snapped off it's branch and fell into the monsters gaping mouth.

"oh, that can't be good." Twi whined as she back up.

"oh, no it ain't." A.J. gulped.

the electric power contained in the Zap Apples coursed though his body, giving him new-found power. "oh. oh, ho ho. this power. hahaha. that Mecha freak's gonna have trouble keeping up with me now."

the spikes on his back glowed bright as beams came out of them and shot towards everyone. Applejack dodged them in a style that looked almost like dancing. Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity jumped down into the same ditch Twi summoned and took cover there. Dash grabbed Twi and pulled her into the air where they were out of it's path. after 2 minutes, the beams stopped, allowing the ponies to breath a sigh of relief.

suddenly, a beam attack hit where they were standing and exploded, sending the equines up into the air and crashing into the ground. Anguirus was surprised when he realized that came from his mouth. "that was unexpected." he muttered to himself, licking his mouth trying to get rid of the taste. the ponies groaned as they struggled to get up. "haha. that's what you get for messing with a Kaiju."

he powered up his new found beam attack when another came from out of nowhere and hit him on the side. he looked in the direction it came from and snarled but stopped when he saw where it came from.

Godzilla stood there, having got Anguirus' attention. beside him were 3 little creatures just like the ones he had fought.

"Agnie, agnie, agnie." Godzilla sighed as he walked over. "and i thought Rodan was the violent one."

Twi coughed as she looked up. "what... what are you?" she moaned.

Anguirus snorted at the creatures. "do you not know who this is? this is the mighty King of the Monsters. this is Godzilla. the king of all monsters."