• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 7,677 Views, 353 Comments

Godzilla: Rise of a New World - Dreadwing45

  • ...
18
 353
 7,677

Orga's mission

Meanwhile, outside of ponyville

" Hhhmmmm, thatsssss a village? I call it a dump." said a voice with a complete English accent, and whose owner had dark purple scaly skin, five razor sharp claws, along with fangs, and a hood that popped out of the creature's side. He was hiding in some trees. while another creature, with gray skin, three fingered hands, a small head, and a hole on its left side, walked up to the creature who remained in the tree. He then spoke in a calm, echoing voice. " You shouldn't do that Axor. You're risking being seen by the natives."

" Oh calm yourself. My dear friend you have a mission to do assssss well. Or should I do this my self? Hahaha!" said Axor as he slithered his way to the ground and landed perfectly. Orga crossed his arms as he spoke " He needs us to get information and I'm the only one who can get in the library." As he finished, he noticed something was crouching behind him. Orga caught the creature by the throat. The creature appeared to be made wood and had a wolf-like appearance.

" This creature's form will do. You know what to do Axor." as Orga waited for his answer, Axor beared his fangs and nodded. Orga looked at the wolf creature, with a malicious grin. He began to extend his jaw as a pinkish organ began to take in the wolf. It tried to cry out for its pack but it was far too deep in Orga's throat as his appearance began to change. The arms grew wood on each side, tail extended to about three to four feet long, ears appeared on Orga's head as razor sharp teeth began to grow, and finally the spines shot out of skin.

As the Transformation completed, Axor was amazed that Orga, even in his shrunken and weakened state, could still manage to steal powers and appearances of any sort of creature and matter he so chose. " Now then, Operation: Information is a go.... Destroy the buildings to distract the villagers." Orga finished his statement and Axor ran to the village to do some damage.

The Library

As Spike was restocking the books in the shelves, he had a look of sheer boredom on his face, and he was beginning to wonder where Twilight was, and the also of the dragon that had been captured so recently, with such an odd description. Less than a minute later however, a book fell off from the shelves, and, out of curiosity, Spike picked it up and looked at the title " History of Equestria: Encyclopedia". He than placed the books back from where it fell. However, it wasn't long after there was a disturbance... and a loud one at that! It sounded like an explosion had occurred!

Spike ran to his room (that he shared with Twilight, of course) and hid under her bed. He wondered out-loud "whats going on outside?! Is Ponyville under attack by Cerberus?! Or maybe Changelings.... Or could it be Dragons? Or maybe...." his thoughts were cut off my a creak on the floor.

Walking down the stairs quietly Spike suited himself in kitchen wear and took a wooden spoon as a weapon. The library door opened and all he could see was a creature from Everfree Forest. It was a Timberwolf. Spike hid behind the door, but he was the dragon of the house and he had to protect the library. Spike had the Spoon ready had his hand on the door. As he opened the door, the Timberwolf was gone and as he walked out, all the books were on the ground. He then picked them up, but it left a chill in his spine, such an odd occurance.

Above Spike, the wolf hovered, clinging to the ceiling to keep himself in the air. While he stayed in the air, he examined the little purple dragon more closely. " Hmmmmm, this creature has a familiar scent to it.... it smells of...” He said, as he took a great big breath. ”G-cells.". He dropped down, landing on one of the books and caused Spike to stop, as he was about to sneak up to him. A slight pain came from his body and Spike noticed that his new form was dissolving. As Orga returned to normal form, Spike was shocked to see what was in front of him: a monster.

Orga picked him up with his big hand to ensure he wouldn't be running away any time soon. " Who are you and what kind of Kaiju are you?" as Orga finished his statement, Spike was still shocked and could not speak.. " Speak or I'll get the information from you... and you won't like that." As he was becoming impatient. Spike decided to talk " Well m-m-my.... n-name is.... Sp-ike. and I'm the assistant of Twilight Sparkle. I'm a dragon and I don't know whats a Hijku." Orga had to correct him, " Its Kaiju not Hijku. Where are the books that tell the history of your world. If you don't mind me asking."

Spike would give no book to a Diamond mutt, Changeling, or Dragons, especially one so hostile. He explained to his customer about his policy and Orga rolled his fist and tighten his hand that Spike was in. " Well than, I guess I'll find them myself!" as he finished his sentence, he took a big bite on Spike's arm. Spike screamed in pain as Orga began to take his cells and his skin began to change to purple. Orga began to feel something boiling in his body, it raged like fire and pure acid, but there was something else... Ah. Memories. That's what he was after.

He looked through Spike's memories, both new and old. He found the memory that shows the books he needs for his master. He threw Spike out of the window, whose arm is now bleeding. The baby Dragon was scared out of his mind and has failed to protect the library. Orga got the books he wanted and walked out of the library. He looks down and sees Spike crying.
" You have no need to cry. You should be fearing for what is about to happen to your world. We kaiju shall become the new rulers of this pitiful ball of mud. By the way my name is Orga the Shapeshifter. Your killer...." as he became distracted by Axors scream and ran to his help his ally, leaving Spike to his inevitable death.

Orga found Axor on the ground speaking " You can't beat a Snake." As he heard another voice that is so familiar but it was no threat. The voice spoke " You should just give up for you can't stop me. For I am 'The Greatest and The Swiftest Fighter' ever to exist. As the figure appeared to look like a fish with two legs and arms. The skin appeared red and a big orange fin at the end of its tale. " Feel the Wrath of Titanosauruuusssss."