• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 7,682 Views, 353 Comments

Godzilla: Rise of a New World - Dreadwing45

  • ...
18
 353
 7,682

The Seals are Broken

The Seals are Broken

As the Kaijus celebrated of their reunion, Rodan proclaim Godzilla and his friends their innocents. Princess Celestia was remarked by the red Kaiju reasoning speech as she proclaims the creatures to be harmless and clear all charges. Though Striker still doesn’t trust them a single bit.

As the discussed their living arrangements, in the darkness a crystal lay there as 10 or 15 creatures watched the view.

One of the creatures with large red bat wing and pincers spoke “Well we’re dead for sure. I mean Orga and Axor didn’t do a good job of killing Titanosaur…,” as it was interrupted by another voice golden scale, hooks for arms, and a shade of red eye.

“Shut up! Destroyha. At least our companions brought back something useful.” As Gigan looks at Axor and Orga, beaten up from their last battle, bring out the book. As MechaGodzilla grabs the book and places it in his hard drive unite. As he scans the books he finds many unique things about this world and its most frightening villains.

MechaGodzilla issued and order, “Orga needs repair. Give him some atomic cells to regenerate,” as Hedorah went to get the vile, as he became traumatized by what’s happening to Orga. Orga was in pain, roaring out loud in the room, as his arm was somehow being reformed with crystals, as green smoke wraps around the crystals placing and connecting them to his body.

As the healing processed ended, Orga was impressed to see his new arm was made of solid materials. MG scanned Orga’s body and detected an unknown substance in him as the updated data found something similar to this substance.

“It appears Orga has consumed a Timber wolf, a creature that is made of entirely out of wood and reforms with a mystic green smoke after being destroyed. Our ally has gained its ability that can be useful to our cause,” As MechaGodzilla has stated his theory.

Everyone looked at Orga, as he was moving his arm to see if it is connected to his nerve system, and a loud thundering steps were being made in the hall way. SpaceGodzilla walks through a portal to another dimension with an unknown object, which came from the otherside, in his claws.

SpaceGodzilla shares his tale of the object, “As you’re all wondering about the object in my claws. It has a unique story in its time and world for you see there were seven of these “seals”; I took this one from a temple of winged creatures. They were anxious to protect it, but I didn’t show mercy to them,” as he finished his story about his trip Megalon questions his tale.

“So what you stool an antique seal that does nothing. How repellent of you SpaceGodzilla?” Megalon finishes his opinion as SG walks up to him as he appears to be bigger than the rest of the group.

SpaceGodzilla restates his item, “Oh I wouldn’t say nonsense about it. Our master has ordered me to retrieve this item from the White City and use it when something has gone wrong or our enemy is here,” everyone had no choice but to tell him the news.

Axor and Orga had told him the news about Godzilla and his entire team is here and have allied themselves with the native of this world, but they have an advantage as MechaGodzilla shows him holograms of the world’s greatest threats of the world. SpaceGodzilla blasts his new atomic blast that crystallized the water.

SpaceGodzilla had rage building up in his forehead as he had a devious plan boiling up. “So my half brother is here with his abomination children and friends. My comrades the time of summoning the creatures from hell is….. NOOOWW!!!!!!!” as he raises his claw and transforms into a giant crystal fist and breaks the seal.

They waited for something to happen. “Well, what do you know? Nothing happen…..”

As Monster X was interrupted by countless roars, as the floor began to shake and red portals sprung up from the ground as five giant creatures came out of the portals.

One of the creatures has the appearance of a bat, two large fangs staking out on the bottom mouth, two large wings that are about three cars wide, and two armed talons were razor sharp on each one.

The second creature looks like a ground insect with two large arms, the bottom has a blue crystal covering its heart.
The third creature has a serpent like appearance, but has more worm features; the mouth was big enough to eat an entire population, and a summoning beckon that may summon an army.

The forth creature is a spider creature that has some female features, Teeth that can kill a person within a minute, and venom leaked out of her mouth.

The final creature has human features, but appears to be more demonic, the hands look more like clamps, a mace made of stones from hell, and the eye looked like it was cut during a battle.

Everyone was in fear for what they see before them. These creatures were big enough to take on an entire city and powerful enough to kill a legend. SpaceGodzilla approached before them and asks for their names.

“I am Tiamat the Bat Queen,” as the bat creature announced itself.

“I am the Griever the Insect King,” as the Gargantuan finishes.

“I am The Stygian King of the worms,” as the worm creatures finishes.

“I am Silitha the Brood Mother and Spider Queen,” as she finishes and the last of them was about to make a loud announcement.

“And I am Straga the STRONGEST and the MIGHTEST amongst the Chosen!!!” as the demonic creature finishes their introductions and SG is off to report to his master in private. Some of the creatures were becoming more aggressive around their guests or new allies.

Gabara was walking up to Straga as he starts to make a sense. “You think you’re the mightiest out of all of us. Well guess what…I am the mightiest of all of us and you are nothing but a weak huma………”

Straga Strikes him with his fists and finishes him off with his mace. He laughs as demonic as the other monsters backed away and Monster X walked to him with a serious face. He is impressed by Straga’s strength and intention.

Monster X examines his injured eye as he spoke to him in a clam tone, “Who took your eye away from you, Straga,” as he finished Straga took a moment.

In a dark cloud battle field Angels and Demons were at war once more, Straga was throwing vehicles at a man in red clothing with a large blade. The man in red throws one more car at Straga’s Torso as he landed near the man in red. He made a dash to his eye and roars in pain, as blood dripped out of the wound and lands on the floor. The man in red was about to strike the ultimate blow, till something held him back and lands on the ground roughly.

The man stood up and said theses words, “The law is broken…”

Straga grabs the man as his rage ran to his voice, “And so have you… Horseman.” As he squeezes the horseman till he lost.

The flashback ended and Straga had more rage in him. “It was the horsemen named War. He took my eye, but I took his life. Hahahahhahaha,” the laughter echoed in the chamber.

Meanwhile, SpaceGodzilla was talking to his master throw a dimensional communication ultra link. The dark master figure is dark but all that can be seen were his dark red eyes, as he spoke to his protashay, “So you broke the seal without my consult. How dear you disobey your master the one who gave you life.”

“I understand that master, but there was a reason for why I broke the seal. Godzilla and his unintelligent monsters are here. I assure you that these new recruits will destroy him and kill his sons on Equestria grounds,” once he finished the master had just gotten more….. Mad some reason.

He roared with anger and looks at SG, “So you are in Equestria. I see the world that once banished me into this darkest region of the Doom Dimension. Let me tell you the tale of my family’s origin.”