• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 7,683 Views, 353 Comments

Godzilla: Rise of a New World - Dreadwing45

  • ...
18
 353
 7,683

The Discovery

35 minutes later in Barn house


Bored out of his skull, Godzilla gave himself a tour of the barn. Boredom and the King of Monsters was never a good mix; just look at Tokyo. he kept his promise to Applebloom and stayed away from the windows. he was also surprised by the fact that Ponies are capable of making buildings, where on Earth they couldn't even talk.

he got angry at how long Applebloom was taking. "How long does it take for one little filly to finish her chores?" he angrily thought, tapping his feet.

his thoughts returned to what the mystery figure said in his dreams. "what could he have meant by all that?" he muttered.

the Barn doors creaked open. not wanting to get caught, or face Applebloom's wrath (she can be scary when she's angry) Godzilla dove right into the same hay pile from before. he poked his head out and saw that it wasn't Applebloom but her friends.

"you think he left the barn and broke Applebloom's promise?" Scootaloo asked Sweetie Belle as they walked in.

Godzilla stuck his head out and spit out hay. "i may be many things but i never break promises; especially to those who can scare me. and that's not something that happens often."

Sweetie walked up to him and put down a picnic basket. "Applebloom told us to bring you some food."

without even saying thanks, Godzilla tore though it and ate what was in it. it was fruit and vegetables but he didn't care; as long as it was in his belly, he didn't even care if it was Rodan. Scootaloo grabbed the blanket and covered him with it while he was still eating. "Do you mind?" He angrily asked with his mouth full.

"Shh." Scootaloo went. "you want to get caught?" Sweetie Belle ran to the door and made sure there was no one around. "we're gonna take you to the clubhouse. you can hide out there." Godzilla angrily threw the apple away and got a bit peeved. "we gotta get you to my scooter first, though."

"Ugh! fine! let's hurry, though. i'm still hungry." he got up out of the hay. he started to brush the hay off of him when Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle pushed him to the wagon behind the scooter. he tripped on a rock and fell in. the fillies put the blanket over him, and bolted for the clubhouse.



Everfree Forest ( The previous site of the battle)



a purple unicorn and a blue Pegasus arrived at the same place where the two monsters fought.

Twilight stepped in what she hopes was remains of a tree, shaking it off. "Who big did you say the dragon was?" she asked.

Rainbow Dash took a moment to remember. "Well, I think it was the size of a regular pony."

Twilight just got the ash off when she said that. "That's impossible, Rainbow. excpet for babies like Spike, Dragons are usually the size of houses." Twi started to wonder about the credibility to Dash's story. maybe she set this forest on fire on purpose to get attention.

Dash got steamed and was about to blow her top when she then noticed some. "Twi, come here."

not taking what Dash had to say with a grain of salt, Twi walked to her. what she saw made her rethink Dash's sanity. it was a footprint no bigger then them.

"Judging by the size of it, This creature could be over 7 feet tall!"

"7 feet tall!?" Dash exclaimed.

"And he seems to have claws. sharp claws." she followed the direction of the prints, trying to ascertain where they're going. "The foot prints seem to lead to ..... Ponyville."

Dash's mouth dropped in shock. "Then i was right. it did notice and follow me."

"Calm down Rainbow," Twi said. "let's just follow the tracks. hopefully, our mystery monster doesn't hate ponies.

the duo followed the footprints as far as they could. their trail ran cold when they came across a bush sliced into potpourri.

"Interesting." Twilight thought. she examined it and found some interesting clues. She took out an envelope and placed the clues in there.

Dash looked around the bush when she stepped on something sharp. she looked down and saw something brownish green. she picked it up and looked at it. "hey, Twi. what is this?" she asked.

Twi walked over and grabbed it. it only took her 5 seconds to come to a conclusion. "It looks like... a Scale." Twilight said. she took a step to her left when she nearly tripped. she looked down and found two sets of wheel tracks leading away.


The Cutie Mark Crusaders Clubhouse


SCREEEEECH!

the scooter screeched to a halt just in front of the clubhouse. Godzilla pushed himself out of the wagon and fell to the ground. crazy women drivers. irritated, the two fillies pulled him by his tail into the clubhouse.

when he had finally come to his senses, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo gave him some more food. he chowed down like there was no tomorrow. apples, grapes, peaches, and oranges. it was like mana from heaven.

"wish there were some Mango's, though." he said with a full mouth as he bit down on a orange and ripped it in half, eating skin and all.

"so... do you eat gemstones?" Scootaloo asked, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Godzilla stopped in mid-chew and looked at her like she lost her marbles. "(Gemstones? she must have me confused with some other species.)" he gulped down his food and burped. "No, i don't. i eat fruit, as you plainly saw, and i also eat fish."

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo look at him with shocked expressions. "You eat fish every day?" a shocked Sweetie Belle asked.

"No, I sometimes eat whales, sharks, and other marine animals, though something tells me i should just stick with fruit while i'm here." he tossed a bowl out the window and sat back in content. "so, what do you two do?" the fillies looked at each other and snickered. "we're the Cutie Mark Crusaders. we're on a journey to find our special talent." Scootaloo said with force.

"Do you have a talent?" Sweetie Belle asked.

A talent. "Um..." Destroying Cities. Fighting Monsters. Saving the Earth. Killing Humans. "Un... no, i do not."

Applebloom came in. "Sorry I'm late. Applejack was really laying on the chores today." she panted. Her eyes went wide when she saw that the clubhouse was a mess. Scootaloo and Sweetie both pointed to Godzilla. "Great. Got another chore to add to the list." she droned before stepping over a applecore. "So, what's up?"

"He was just about to tell us what his special talent was." Sweetie Belle said.

"I wasn't..." Godzilla stopped himself before he got far. there was gonna be no argument with this ponies. he learned that the hard way. "Ugh. If you must know..." he got up and held himself proudly. "I am the embodiment of death and destruction. Fighting is in my blood. My enemies fear me and my allies respect me. I... am the King of Monsters!"

Sweetie Belle's and Scootaloo's face's dropped. a King? they were in the presence of a king.

"*whistle* Wow. I bet your kids are like princes then, huh? They must be honored." Applebloom said. "And you, a king! that's something cool."

Godzilla looked out the nearest window and adopted a somber feeling and expression. "I wouldn't exactly call it cool." he softly said.