• Published 29th Sep 2012
  • 1,969 Views, 28 Comments

PONY OR DIE 1 - MLPG



Collection of short stories all in a chain going from picture to story to picture from MLPG

  • ...
1
 28
 1,969

Entry 20 and 21

Entry 20, by Flak

Entry 21, by GypsyMagic

-''Come on, Twilight! It can't be that hard to figure!''-Exclaimed Spike, shuffling his front hooves with anxiety. Even his voice had changed, sounding a bit deeper. Tiny green sparkles briefly appeared around his horn from time to time, making Twilight feel a bit uneasy.

-''I don't know, Spike, this isn't just a regular spell you can undo''-Muttered the purple unicorn, her eyes quickly scanning the old parchment in search of a solution-''I am not even sure of what I did for you three to end up looking like...uh...''

-''Like my sister???''-Exclaimed the two white unicorns at unison. Twilight looked at them, biting her lip. Rarity seemed to be the angriest of the three, which, considering her new childish appearance, ended up looking more adorable than threatening: She stomped her tiny little hooves and waved her short mane, trying to appear dignified and mature, with little success.

-''Yeah, like that...''-Sighed the element of Magic, feeling a bit unworthy of her title. Her telekinetic grip rolled up the scroll and placed it in her saddlebag, as she lowered her head-''I don't know, guys, I don't think I'll be able to fix this...at least for today. I need to do further research to know exactly what I messed up. Until then, I'm afraid you'll have to...''

-''Ohhh no no no no!''-Squeaked the purple maned unicorn as she shook her head, her voice breaking at the last ''no'', her ears flapping down-''That will just not do, Twilight! I have so many things to do, and this tiny horn is just unable to do the most basic of spells...''-As a demonstration, she closed her eyes and shoot off a few sparks out of her horn.-''See? Honestly, Sweetie, I thought that at this rate you'd already have learned how to at least move objects with your magic''

-''Hey, what do you mean by that?''-Asked the filly-turned-mare before suddenly closing her mouth, blushing and looking down. Her voice had changed too, along with the rest of her body, which was of a rather beautiful adult mare, but it was her voice that stuck out the most: A melodious, perfectly modulated tune that soothed the hearts of whoever listened to it. Poor Sweetie Belle seemed to be immensely ashamed of that, which puzzled Twilight to no end. In fact, the green eyed pony looked rather sad overall, much unlike her livid sister. ''I guess the fact that even Spike's new form has a cutie mark must have gotten to her''-Thought Twilight as she briefly looked at the mare's still blank flank.

-''Well, as a matter of fact...it really doesn't look like a body-switch spell, rather just an age-switch, so the magic problems must come from...well...''-She stared at Rarity, trying not to smile to avoid getting her more riled up. The filly gasped, scrunched her lips and looked away, frowning and pouting, as the other two laughed a bit, the tension of the moment broken for a few moments.

-''I'm sorry, everyone, but you'll all have to adjust to live like this until I find a way to fix it.''