• Published 11th Jul 2023
  • 145 Views, 1 Comments

Kuro - Kurookumera



The god of timelines in a new place

  • ...
 1
 145

Arrival

Author's Note:

This will be my main story, it will also only be worked on at my own pace. This one won't be cancelled and will be completed eventually. As always, Pov changes indicated by --- and I hope you enjoy this one.

"Fuck!" I realized my counter part stopped time as he seemed to teleport Infront of me and slashed me with his scythe. He laughs darkly as he flicks his scythe to the side, splattering my blood in said direction.

In case you the reader, is wondering what we look like, here's a description. Hello. My name is Kuro. I'm a nine tailed kitsune with fur that's filled with the color of galaxies. Both my eyes are half red and half purple. My opponent is essentially an evil me. Pure black fur with red stripes and black eyes with only a yellow slit.

"You're getting slopy." He says as he disappears. I grab him by the throat from behind me.

"And you're just as predictable." I say crushing his windpipe.

"Ack!" He starts choking but knees my elbow and breaks it to escape. "You're body is just as fragile. When will you open your eyes?" He says in a raspy voice.

"If you think about it, our bodies are fragile to each other because we're strong. Also I didn't think I needed to." My arm separates into pieces and fixes itself. I wipe the blood from my mouth. "Alright. You wasted a significant amount of my magic so I guess I should take this a little more seriously. Lightspeed." I say opening a single eye.

---

Evil Kuro spat out a large amount of saliva as the original had gut punched them and sent them flying back. "The hell did you do?" He said sputtering. Kuro didn't answer them but leaned forwards and vanished. Evil Kuro started receiving a barrage of hard hitting blows from all sides and was forced to look up and saw Kuro rocking down to him. Evil Kuros body bends as Kuro kicks them down. He smiles and then uses his momentum to spin and slashes at air. Kuro became visible again as he stopped moving.

Kuro backed away and held his throat tightly as blood spilled from it. "What's the matter? I caught you off guard there. You aren't finished are ya?" Evil Kuro said laughing. Kuro attempted to speak but instead spat out blood. He continued to hold his throat but closed his eyes again. "Heh. See ya then." He said as a Kuro left through a portal.


Twilight looked out the window and let out a sigh of content. She had just finished rearranging the bookshelves. Just then she saw a portal open in the distance. "Spike!"

"Yes Twilight?" the small dragon said looking around the corner.

"Grab my 'New discovery' kit!" Once spike returned with a blank book and some quills, they took off towards the direction of the portal. After a few minutes they realized the portal opened above the Everfree forest.

"Um, Twilight? That's the Everfree forest. Even if it did appear in there, then whatever came through can't be good. You know how weird this place is?"

"Yes spike, I do." She said walking into the forest. "I came through here when my friends and I defeated Nightmare moon." She continued walking as spike rode on her back. She made it in rather far when she started to smell something horrible. She didn't realize it until it was too late but she was being surrounded by timber wolves.

"Twilight...What do we do?" Spike asked nervously.

"Stay calm spike, we can handle two." Just then five more came out and they circled them. Twilight began to worry. She wasn't sure how to handle this. She blasted the first few that tried to attack her. But her magic wasn't strong enough to destroy them. Then they all jumped at her at once. Twilight saw her life flash before her eyes. or at least, that's what she thought. White beams of magic struck each timber wolf leaving a hole in them.

Twilight turned to see her savior and her eyes went wide at the amount of blood they were stained with. Their neck was split open and was bleeding. Though the bleeding seems to be slowing down. She felt sick at seeing this and wondered how they were still alive. The timber wolves charged the being and were disintegrated by another beam of light that was shot out from his hands. Twilight held out a hoof shake but they collapsed almost immediately. "Spike, go get Fluttershy. Tell her to bring some bandages."

"But twilight-"

"Please spike and be quick." She said calmly. Spike quickly left and twilight made a makeshift sled. Her mind was racing but she had to try and remain calm. If she wanted to save this being she needed to think. After a moment she made a makeshift bandage out of leaves and covered their neck with it. It wasn't very effective but it should help a little. She placed them on the sled and began pulling. She was careful and quick and reached the end of the forest where she saw Fluttershy approaching.

Fluttershy reached them and saw the being laying on the sled. She gasped at their wounds and asked twilight, "Who is that? Why are they so hurt?" Flutteryshy had went into caretaker mode and began applying the bandages.

They carried him into Fluttershys house and brought him to her room. He was carefully laid down and twilight went to get some disinfectant. Fluttershy stayed with him and watched over him. He started to groan on pain and clench his fists. Fluttershy softly ran her hooves over his head, gently petting him. "You're ok. You're safe now." She said soothingly. He relaxed a bit after being pet.

"Fluttershy, I got the disinfectant and some new bandages." The ones on him were already soaked in blood.

"Ok place them down right next to me." Fluttershy got a small wooden tray of sorts and poured the disinfectant into it. She placed the new bandages in it and soaked them. "Twilight, take off the bandages."

"Ok." She used her magic to unwrap the beings neck. She felt like vomiting when she got a closer look at the wound.

"This will hurt ok? But just bear with it." She said softly petting them. She began to apply the bandages and he flinched and squeezed at the bed covering. "There, all done." He still held onto the bed covering but was more relaxed.

"Fluttershy... I'm not sure he'll make it."

"He will twilight. I know it. I'll look after him for now." Fluttershy said determined.

"It's getting late. I'll be back tomorrow." Twilight left and Fluttershy stayed holding the beings hand. She noticed that he seemed to be having a nightmare. She climbed into bed with him and softly rubs the top of his head which relaxes him. She continues this until she also gets tired and falls asleep.